Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Arc 4 has been completely translated by TLanon.
>Total // 1650 pages, 636,107 words
The absolute madman did it after 7 months and 23 days.

mega.nz/#!AR8mCJbI!9nh6qM3p8Ylc6nwBLc5tNLJm5ZV0nNorOszUuSQRm6g

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fuck,

>Also, is that how Shaula is described in Arc 6?
Yes. She's also seemingly kind of an idiot.

>Arc 4 has been completely translated by TLanon.
>The absolute madman did it after 7 months and 23 days.
I didn't at all mind the length. It was nice.

I'm surprised the last phase was actually the longest, but it did have two 40 page chapters after all.
While the loops definitely could have been shortened, the last stretch is easily at least as good as Arc 3s. I would say it actually felt a lot more satisfying since we were focusing on a lot of old characters that were missing out during the prior Arcs.

Yeah saving some random villagers and Emilia and helping her become the country's ruler is worth way more than sacrificing a happy future with the guy she loves, getting nom'ed and being forgotten by everyone except Subaru (Rem would have been so done for if Subaru also forgot about her so lucky for her there), leaving her lover broken and depression prone due to her loss, seeing him suffer to no end as he wants to keep the "Rem's hero" promise, right?

This entire post doesn't have anything to do with her reasons for not running away, and why would you mention random villagers and Emilia and leave out saving her own bloody sister

>This entire post doesn't have anything to do with her reasons for not running away
Yes it does. Rem was too dumb and chose to lead her and Subaru to endless sufferings instead of giving Subaru and herself a much better future.

>leave out saving her own bloody sister
Losing Ram would be a huge loss to Rem but it is still minimal compared to the sufferings she's been given after rejecting Subaru's offer to run away. Saving Ram is not worth it because she doesn't even remember who Rem is and even wants to sacrifice her for Roswaal's sake.

ignore the shitposter

Alright whatever
So how long does Arc 6 look like it'll go?

I would buy you a beer if I could summary user.
Cheers

Saying Rem was dumb to choose sufferings over her own happiness is not shitposting.

I would cosplay as _Otto_ and give him a good fuck.

every arc has about 4 loops, not sure how often they died in arc 6 yet

No imminent or urgent threat has appeared, so everyone is just sort of chilling and talking. Subaru died a few times on the way to the tower, but there wasn't really much to figure out there. Those loops lasted less than an hour.

Reid doesn't even seem particularly hostile and has no real interest in killing them. So right now, that's just kind of how things are. They're just looking around and finding challenges, but have no particular pressure to get it done quickly.

you're acting like she knew what would happen after killing the whale, fuck off shitposter

Rem wasn't even informed on what sufferings lay in store. She just knew Subaru had a miasma attack and freaked out, and seems to have some suspicions about Subaru's preternatural knowledge of events. Basically, she was just asking Subaru to let her help him with whatever was troubling him.

She didn't need to wait until after the white whale fight to suffer. The moment she rejected Subaru's offer and heard him say "I love Emilia" to her is already the beginning of her endless sufferings.

you think that getting rejected is worse than running away and giving up? well.

The anime ends in what Arc?

right before the end of arc 3

Right before the end of Arc 3, because they pussied out.

>getting rejected
And giving up on a future where she would be happy with the man she loves. It is worse than returning to the mansion where countless dangers and sufferings await her and Subaru yes.

>no particular pressure
That sure is different from the rest of the arcs
>mfw Tappei finds a way to make it as long as Arc 4

>with the man she loves

>[Rem: Because I know that if I run away together with you right now…..it’ll definitely feel like I’d be leaving behind the Subaru-kun that I love the most.]

They ARE very happy in the Rem If user.

you are again acting like she knows the future

Fantastic

I have not enough words to thank summaryanon. So just thank you and I await for your summaries of Arc 5. Godspeed, user.

Is there a point where the editing quality gets noticeably better?

On ch27 and it's kinda hard to read.

Well, there wasn't any particular pressure when everyone first came to Sanctuary either. So it can either continue the way it has, with people talking and shit and carefully planning their next move at their leisure, or something will come up which forces them to pick up the pace.

>Rem still loved Subaru even if he gave up, as shown in Rem If.
>Subaru wanted to run away with only her and would likely become dependent on her afterwards.
No Rem doesn't need to know the future to realize she made a huge mistake by rejecting Subaru's offer to elope with him.

Do we have a compilation of all of the Arc 4 translation?

>mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>Subaru wanted to run away with only her
except he didn't really want to run away, that's why she rejected him. You can make the argument that she made the wrong decision if the story ends with her having a bad end but not half way through where everything is still open and she could get a better ending than the RemIf

many thanks, user

Take it as a summary instead of an actual word-to-word translation.

you shouldn't complain

this nigga did all this for fucking free

My point still stands that she chose suffering over living a happy life with Subaru, regardless of her ending at the end of the story.

Not complaining, in fact I'm really grateful. I'm just wondering if the editing gets better is all.

Being ESL and commenting on things you've never read by way of parroting the other dumb shit morons around here have said for no reason than to talk shit is shitposting.

>Chooses not to run away
>Gets I love Emilia'd
>Get put into a coma and literally can't suffer
Other than having her heart hurt turning down his offer has done nothing in particular in regards to suffering. Oh, and running away with him left her with terrible scars because she blames herself for letting her sister die, which you seem to think ranks below letting some random kids or Emilia die, thinks she's a nearly worthless replacement for Emilia that doesn't deserve happiness and actively tries to forget her own birthday because she doesn't feel like she deserves to celebrate it. She's had happy moments too, but IF Rem suffered far worse than potato has.

Whether that will remain true is unknown, but saying that the only time Rem ever suffered was during and after From Zero and so she deserves it is idiotic, because she barely suffered at all for that.

Around chapter 40 it starts shifting out of heavy summary
From phase 3 onward there were passes in the phase pdfs to get rid of typos and really blatant 'oops I forgot what sentence I was writing', but there's never any real editing

WHERE IS THE KNIGHTING SCENE

chapter 7 of the sidestory between arc 4 and 5
hence why the sidestory isn't getting skipped

Why most of the sidestory isn't getting skipped

I see, thanks user.

>she barely suffered at all for that.
>barely
Including giving up on life the moment she was about to die?
>I wish when he realizes I am gone, it could cause a small ripple in his heart.
>—This alone, was what Rem wished for in her final moment.
Not to mention her name and memory are in jeopardy right now and there's a very little chance they will be fully recovered so saying she doesn't suffer is a bit ridiculous. Oh and I guess she would feel very happy about becoming a potato and sleeping all day while Subaru is in trouble and even being suggested as a sacrifice by her own sister. Oh and as I said here, Subaru also suffers because of Rem
>leaving her lover broken and depression prone due to her loss, seeing him suffer to no end as he wants to keep the "Rem's hero" promise
All could have been avoided if Rem agreed to elope with Subaru and have a happy family with him.

are you an emiliafag? the logic you use is not comprehensible

Does anybody know when TLanon continues with arc 5?
Is there even a way to contact him?

It certainly doesn't sound as absurd as
>Get put into a coma and literally can't suffer

he's right though, Rem doesn't suffer while she's asleep, only Subaru and Remfags suffer from her being in coma

Are you joking? She literally can't. She doesn't have a brain. You claim she will never even wake up, so she literally can't suffer ever because of that in your mind. The dead don't suffer, and if you don't think she'll ever be recovered then she's defacto dead.

Have you read the Chicken's chapters?

Oh so being put into a coma and no longer being able to do protect those she loves is not suffering? Okay then. Didn't know people love being in coma until now.

Thank you so much bro.

Do you happen to be the same person who gave me the EX1 epub?

Never read this and never will, but even considering the probably very low quality source material, there s absolutely no way to deliver a good quality TL in that amount of time.

Guess you don't understand what suffering is

Hell yes, time to pick the series up again.

Yeah, that's where I'm coming off from. His releases are insanely slow though.

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
Read the Arc 3 Interludes and all the available Arc 4 chapters on Translationchicken and then move to user is my advice.

>Didn't know people love being in coma until now.
They don't love or hate it. A conscious person doesn't want to be put in a coma, and a person who wakes up from a coma will be sad/annoyed/angry at the time they lost while in one. A person IN a coma has no opinion about their condition, because they don't have opinions at all.

Alright.

Please learn to read between the lines goddamn it. You are talking as if Rem is happy about getting nom'ed and being an useless potato with rare chance of being revived. She doesn't feel the pain and suffering now, BUT she will get traumatized the fuck out the moment she wakes up and learns about everything that happened to those she loves in her absence and how they were all caused by her.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

>BUT she will
now you're just assuming stuff, nobody is gonna blame her for anything and she has no reasons to blame herself as well

you're also contradicting your initial point by saying "now she can't protect those she loves and therefor she suffers" because running away with Subaru meant Ram's death

For one, you don't think she'll wake up at all.
Two, the few times you mention she maybe might you say she'll be broken or won't have her memories anyway, so she won't care.
Three, you said earlier that potential future happiness doesn't matter, so potential future suffering doesn't matter either and isn't relevant here.
Four, we're talking about current suffering or actual suffering she has been through, which she currently doesn't and her previous suffering has nothing to do with her choice here
Also finally and most importantly, Rem can be not happy about being a potato all she wants, she would be infinitely less happy with having let her sister die.

>she has no reasons to blame herself as well
Oh she'll probably do that, since she wished something sort of dumb when she thought she was dying. Its really just her nature to think that way. Subaru and Ram will probably slap the stupid shit out of her though because they'll just be happy she's back.

I didn't say she won't blame herself but that she has no reasons to blame herself. Subaru will just headbutt her again and good is

>because running away with Subaru meant Ram's death
>Losing Ram would be a huge loss to Rem but it is still minimal compared to the sufferings she's been given after rejecting Subaru's offer to run away.

>For one, you don't think she'll wake up at all.
She will wake up but most likely in a very fucked up way.

>she'll be broken or won't have her memories anyway, so she won't care.
So she is suffering from the possibility of losing her name, memories, or both, isn't she?

>potential future happiness doesn't matter
It does matter. That's why I say her choosing a future full of sufferings over a happy one is so dumb.

>her previous suffering has nothing to do with her choice here
It does.
>All could have been avoided if Rem agreed to elope with Subaru and have a happy family with him.

>she would be infinitely less happy with having let her sister die.
c

>Losing Ram would be a huge loss to Rem but it is still minimal compared to the sufferings she's been given after rejecting Subaru's offer to run away.
>compared to the sufferings she's been given
what sufferings are you talking about? Rem would prefer any suffering over her sister's death

I hope they'll even get a "Reason to Believe" moment
>That's why I say her choosing a future full of sufferings over a happy one is so dumb.
Geez, so Subaru should have just become Roswaal?
As much as he's suffering, I don't think it cancels out the happiness he feels hanging out with his friends.
I like how they risk going for the most ideal future even if they have to struggle for it
Nah, I just remembered cause you compiled the birthday list for me.

nani?

>getting nom'ed permanently.
>being forgotten by everyone, abandoned even by her own sister.
>becoming an useless potato and burden to everyone.
>making people risk their life to wake her up.
Rem is devastated due to Ram's loss BUT she still lives very happily in Rem If. That Rem has a much better future than the potato Rem whose future is still uncertain and undecided.

ugh, fuck off shitposter reading your shit is getting annoying

>seless potato and burden to everyone.
>>making people risk their life to wake her up.
Do you seriously think all this is worse than having the feeling of having let your sister die?
If she can be happy in that kind of future she can be happy in MU too

That is now how you make a comeback to end this argument.

I would argue with you if your arguments would have any weight but they are just empty and you seems to be like that type of person who will come up with more shit the more the discussion lasts so yeah I've lost interest

Fixed this one up a bit since last time.

So on to useless potato times!

>If she can be happy in that kind of future she can be happy in MU too
No one says she can't be happy in the MU, but the amount of suffering given to her and Subaru due to Rem's choice in From Zero is much bigger and will only become more disastrous in the future. Running away and letting Ram die are BAD, but at least Subaru and Rem still can secure a much better future for themselves.

NEET rage!

Strange that she has a license, but Ram doesn't.

you seem to be a very veeeery selfish person, Rem would hate you

that's so ooc but still funny af

Rem is cute.

>she looks like crusch but better.

Well I hope you'll have a nice life

According to the author, that's the point.

Take a look at her now and ask yourself if you want to become like her? Being nice and selfless won't get you anywhere.

Forgot picture.

I'll do that at the end of the series

Planning to get all the other 10 or so done.

>Take a look at her now and ask yourself if you want to become like her?
If I could become even half the person she is that would be amazing ;_;

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Rem:NEET!

it's so cute and weird, I need more!

what is she saying?

Husbando on TV!

I'll get you more later.

it's like the re:zero characters are actors and Rem became a neet because of her non existing screen time in arc 4