DEAR MOD OR JANITOR

You leave this same disgusting, pointless, irrelevant LOL SEXBOTS thread and 10 copies of the same cartelo torture thread, but FUCK US if we try to have a discussion thread about the current zeitgeist of our culture and our place in all of it. FUCK US if we contribute and participate in an actual interesting thread.

I hope you eat shit and die. I hope you accidentally burn off a finger. I hope you swallow a dinner fork.

I hope your asshole rots and you are cursed to pass Hot Wheels through your urethra.

Whoever you work for, I hope you rot in prison.

RIP an actual good thread with good anons.

It's by design user.

Pretty damning evidence, don't you think?

mods have left us. this place is done.

Bump for truth

The real question will be the shilling.

Learn to swim...

I hope mods get arrested for treason.

I created a thread asking if anons felt like we were losing but it was deleted, I was enjoying the answers

I am surprised that you are surprised.

Someone give me a quick rundown

The weirdest delete I've ever encountered on this board was when I amde a thread saying Bannon was Cernovich's source and leaker wayy before Bannon got fired, it lasted 1 min before it was deleted.

They're servants of the agenda. Sup Forums isn't some bastion of safety, it's a holding pen for the slaughterhouse to keep you meatbags content. They can't have certain things be allowed or you meatbags might act like actual humans and break free.

That's all of it. One or more Mods or Janitors that work on this board is a shill faggot asshole that ONLY deletes good threads, while making sure slide threads and completely off-topic bullshit survives all fucking day.

I swear to God one day when we find who these people are they are going to prison for it. No visitors, no exercise yard, just a CONCRETE FUCKING BOX. I don't care if they're CIA, JIDF, "deep state", Podestas, ShareBlue, CorrectTheRecord, ActBlue, MediaMatters, on the take from any of the aforementioned, or just FUCKING SOULLESS ASSHOLES.

They are going to pay.

within past hour tons of shit threads kept coming up, few threads that were saying nigaglowing spooks are running this board got deleted fast - kept eye on those and they are are gone.

and since pol has been very much shitty for a long time now, and atm i got 180+ threads on minus......one could say it is true.

Today they're even allowing the Hollow Earth thread and a bunch of Alien bullshit that they normally delete.

I don't even get what the fucking agenda is supposed to be when there isn't even any consistency in what they delete!

Red herring to keep the stupider 'aware' people busy chasing their own assholes.

>Today they're even allowing the Hollow Earth thread and a bunch of Alien bullshit that they normally delete.
Fridays are so comfy. But the delay has concerning implications - why do we have normie mods?

The most dangerous meme was mentioned in that thread.
Maybe we really should do it, just to teach them a lesson.
Surely, everyone can get behind Operation Holocaust!

>K I L L I N T E R N E T C U L T U R E

I'm surprised they didn't ban you for making the OP this time.

what meme

place is yawn atm and im out of here you guise.

ima bump before i go, my wife's son wants to watch last jedi. i bump for $20 a rock. chicken offered to kek.

I made a thread about US Fin Services Committee proposed changes to the Fed (which came out last week). It said it was uploaded successfully, but nowhere on the catalog. So, I reposted it and it said I couldn't post the same image again. I waited ten minutes and started the same thread again, which was promptly deleted within ten minutes.
pic related: the top member banks of the Fed and their 242 TRILLION in derivatives..what a joke

This is a shill for the narrative, children. This is controlled opposition so that you blow your load in a state-run initiative so that you get all that thinking and observing out of your system and go back to being a good little mindless slave.

Fuck you spook

maybe we should have an "important threads that were slid thread" at the end of each week..

I'll make the logo

To be honest, if a mod or janitor is working to purposely prevent the existence of free speech or "chaos" then this is not a real website and it's of no value at all

This is how they keep fucking your dumbasses. Stop trying to fight order with order. Stop playing their game by their rules. Spread the truth in random places. Chaos is the opposer of Order. A single big hole in a dam is easily patched, swiss cheese that bitch and the water's coming out far more effectively. If you attack in the same place they know where to block and you do nothing but waste effort. Attack from multiple angles. All your eggs in one basket and so forth.

How long before this one gets shoah'd?

>MY NIGGA
They will push us into it.
It's a matter of time.

the beauty of Sup Forums is that when a legitimate thread occurs, it recognized by non-shills as such and we carry on as usual, often sharing valuable information or exposing some policy or politician for what they really are. Sup Forums always is able to ferret out the truth, somehow-it is like water seeking its own level.
bump

Well now. I can't say I'm highly surprised.

I really want to continue our discussion offline before I lose this thread again. Do you have a throwaway email? I will identify myself via what I write when I email you. You won't have trouble recognizing me.

[email protected]
hmufamalam

Why do you guys think there are no mods currently? Someone is still deleting our shit.

I didn't get a chance to find out since both threads were 404d

There are no mods. The (((FBI))) is just running a honeypot and harvesting IP addresses.

Sup Forums is just one way to enlighten others. I also like to do it at the grocery store, in line at the gas station, at my neighborhood block party and yes, even at Christmas, at the bank....
For instance, teens and twenty year olds find it very disconcerting when I say "did you know that the cofounder of google was married to the CEO of 23 and me for 9 years, who is also the sister of the CEO of you tube?" you should see the look of disgust on their faces. Just little seeds like that.

Or regarding the Fed, just say "yeah, I'd be rich too if I could digitally create and lend out a country's currency and charge interest for it." This one works on all age groups.

This is weird.

We all know how well the FBI is doing. And the CIA for that matter. The real alphabet organization we should be turning our focus on is the ESF (Exchange Stabilization Fund), the slush fund for the Fed and CIA. Look up Eric de Carbonnel videos, very informative without any spin.

What's "pol" you fucking newfag?

Complaining about the mods is a bannable offence.
Always has.

When Operation Holocaust happens, they're gonna feel preeeeeeeeeetty dumb for deleting the good threads, I'll tell you what.