Islam is superiour

>the oldest religion on earth.
>Muhammad said the perfect sleep is 30 min long, science shows it's true.
>Islam litterary invented mathematics
>Christcucks say:''b-but muh terrorism!'', even though they killed billions of muslims during crusades.
Convert or die infidels

Muhammad was ginger. Not WE WUZ MUHAMMAD N SHEEETTT

Stfu foreskinless animal

>Oldest
Wrong
>Perfect sleep 30 minutes
Eh.
>Invented maths.
Combining Hindu maths with greek/Roman era maths isn't inventing.
>Terrorism
Not all Muslims.

Why am I responding to bait.

>oldest
is this the whole "everyone was born muslim" shit
>perfect sleep is 30 min long, science shows it's true
no. you don't know how sleep cycles work, or why they work the way they do.
more like algebra, since mudslimes stole indian symbols and greek knowledge
> killed billions of muslims during crusades
there wasn't even a billion muslims at that time. and muslims killed way more christians in their attempts at europe.

stop with these terrible memes

proof of billions of dead mudslimes during muh crusades is?

The only reason islam still exists is oil

>Muh muh muhbuttmad said 30 min nappy nap nap wuz good so fucken islam cunt or die

Fucking retarded shit, even by Sup Forums standards. Dumb fucking dune coon.

>Combining Hindu maths with greek/Roman era maths isn't inventing.
>combining a cart with an engine, making the first automobile ever is not inventing.

Bait is really shit round here on a Saturday morning

Islam is the youngest of the world religions, it was created ca. 600 years after christendom and a few millenia after Judaism and Hinduism.

Yeah, and the fact that education still hasn't reached all areas of the planet in combination that they reproduce just like other bacteria.

maths was invented by arabs before the cration of islam, out of all the abrahamic religions islam is the youngest

It was not invented by Arabs.
All old high cultures knew about math and Arabs weren't among them since they've never been a high culture.

When I was a math undergrad it was a pleasure to see all shitskins that dared to even attempt to study old aryan knowledge failing, ahhh the good old days.

>the oldest religion on earth
Sure, if you arbitrarly declare people like Adam Muslim sure. But not according to anyone who has more than two brain cells
>Muhammad said the perfect sleep is 30 min long, science shows it's true.
Citation needed, both for Muhammad and the science
The ancient Egyptians and Mesopotamians would like to have a word with you
>Christcucks say:''b-but muh terrorism!'', even though they killed billions of muslims during crusades.
The defensive crusades against Muslim invasions, you mean
>Convert or die infidels
Such a peaceful religion

with what does it continue?
I like this.
Islam really is a shitfest.

>>Christcucks say:''b-but muh terrorism!'', even though they killed billions of muslims during crusades.
Muh crusades you are the kinda faggot who punches someone in the face and then cries when his own face gets smashed in

>combining a cart with an engine, making the first automobile ever is not inventing.
No it's not

>Albert Einstein,Benjamin Franklin all this guys are overrated

Billions of goat shafters weren't around back then. Did that skip your mind, toothpaste?

Where DO you get your information? I'd like to think your bait is just bait, and you're not full potato 2.0.

Another fact: Muslims were the first to reach and walk on the surface of the moon, in the 9th century.

I slam was superiour very long time ago. Death sounds like better options than be retarded rapist pedo.

Allah I really need to poop right now