Memo is nothingburger, you are getting played by russian bots

wow a bullshitter compiled a list of bullshit and russian botnet memes for the 80th time.
>b-but this time it's real
what will you faggots do once drumpf is impeached for colluding with putin?

sell my stock before dems tank it

Cue the Looney Tunes theme song, here we go again.

Schtrumpf is done, it's over for him

another pizzagate

the russians have it so easy. trumptards will believe anything

1 year later and still the russian story? How dense you gotta be to watch this, because its the viewrates that make this happen.

If nothing, then #ReleaseTheMemo

The Mockingbird operatives a effective on a certain segment of people.

I think the point was the congressmen who read it were shocked.
It's one of those things where everyone kinda knows it happens (spying) but takes on bigger proportions when documented and when it's done to someone of interest.
Spying on a political opponent is really in bad form.
If Obama's administration is found out they will say the spying was justified and we will be back at a Russian collusion narrative.

Yep. Seems all the right does is invent things to be outraged by while sane people see it for the bullshit it is

>viewrates

The right says the same thing about you

both sides have both sane and less sane positions and most people agree with some of both platforms
the problem is that with only two choices the parties have been forced to take an adversarial stance on EVERY ISSUE to maintain base

we need a third party just so there can be a rock paper scissors type tie breaker

Donnie Drumpf's days are numbered. Can't wait to get rid of this clown so SHE can get the title she's rightful to wear!

We are the Putin-bots.
Fueled by cheap vodka and bit-rubels, we can't be stopped.
Resistance is futile, you will be arsesimilated.

Here here

Imagine actually being this retarded

I love how easy it is to trigger trumptards yet you call us snowflakes

>replies to bait
>calls other triggered
Holy shit the absolute state of NeverTrumpers lmao

it's about scale
we're triggered by the idea that we could be replaced in our own lands by people who look and talk and act nothing like us thereby somehow being metaphorically erased from history

and you're triggered by manspreading

drain the swamp and only real actual people trying to be politicians will be left. not the sick cult of satanic evil infesting politics now. you could have a hundred different parties and it wouldn't matter if the top players were all "in the club"

Plurf is Finnish. We can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Lol. You WILL be replaced, starting with your so-called "God Emperor". Progress cannot be stopped, on the contrary, it removes those who stand in its way.

I still think 3 would be better than 2 for the sake of breaking deadlock
I'm just not sure what that third group would look like because for it to work it would have to be a complete different view not just another right or another left party but a real third option who should never agree with either other party in total

And you'll be replaced too.

Hope you enjoy the boomerang effect, dumbass. Holy shit you can't think can you lmao

Sometimes I revel in the mental image of Hillary hanging from a lamppost with a sign attached that reads "madame president". While I watch and gently stroke the shaft of my erect penis.

Would I be a Russian shill if I wished that Putin would just launch his entire Goddamn nuclear stockpile? I'm sick of hearing you weak-minded Liberals bitch.

WAIT FOR MY MUELLER, BARRON

RUSHN BODS

bait
also still waiting for a real liberal to quantify what we're supposedly progressing toward

after we get rid of prejudice and race and gender and bathroom scales what do we do then?

Shill wave in anticipation of potentially a major happening. The memo is probably coming out soon. The intensity and bizarre nature of the shill threads is different from the usual kinds seen. They are flipping the fuck out. They have the excuses ready, but this memo, if it is what I am almost positive it is, will be the stone tumbling down the hill which triggers the avalanche.

You cannot explain away using third party private intelligence firms to use government resources to destroy political rivals. This is the shit that would rival or exceed what the faggot Edgar Hoover ever pulled.

If the liberals even attempt at explaining this away, they are apart of trying to cover up an unconstitutional, wicked conspiracy and abuse of power not seen in generations

The revolution eats its own children first.

President Trump is clearly sent by divine intervention. Opposing him is opposing God.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

See you on the chans..

it needs to wait a month so I'll be moved into my new place...
otherwise I might end up living

>also still waiting for a real liberal to quantify what we're supposedly progressing toward
Pedophilia. They want to normalize pedophilia.

Congress is Russian bots. OK.

Holy shit. News on Yahoo "emboldened Democrats take big risk on shutdown". I have never seen such an all out and naked spin by mainstream fucking media to aid a political party.
Speechless.

>russian
Imagine being so stupid and egotistical that you have to blame russia for people in your own country thinking differently than you. It's incredible

>dems about to get BTFO
>come to Sup Forums to cry and bitch about it before it happens

LOL. loving every salt thread you fucking pussies, like tears in rain, time to die.

I bet Obama's legacy will be of a whole different nature than he envisioned.

Yes, yes, Kruschev said he would bury us too.
*yawn* Get a new tagline.

I mean after that once everything a liberal could ask for is a thing already
do we go to space?
do we live in harmony with nature?
or do we just play call of duty9001(still set in ww2) and wait for the Iphone 10th sesquicentennial edition?

You'll be replaced and die a miserable and regretful piece of worm food. Sleep tight, faggot.

Weimerica, with free abortions and gender correction surgery on demand.

the more they dig in this shit, the worst in the long term for democrats

They don't seem to understand what happened to the Weimar Republic though, they think it was just ebil Nazis who hated science and learning and knowledge and history and burned all the books.

At this point they really don't know what else they can do. They can't hand Trump another victory like the Tax Cuts or their party will go the way of the Whigs.

This.

We already live in what is arguably a liberal Utopia. At this point it's obvious the only people still bitching are the ones who can't turn a living (lazy fucks can't be saved anyways) or those who are mentally fucked (normalization of pedophilia). I'm done arguing with liberals or their handlers. It's literally the same tier as arguing with a shit-encrusted hobo who is yelping about the end times at this point.

Those digits

they could have voted for this bill,proclaimed that they saved the Chip program and waited until march to fight about DACA

duh

>this redditor actually fell for the larpers and brock bots and is replying in earnest
thats hysterical
libtards truly are zombies gaslighted to death

>You are now posting in a confirmed shillblue contractor thread.

Been reading huffpost and other shit news sites with articles on the nunes memo. Deeply unsettling. They have already come up with their attack plan. They say it is full of mischaracterizations and half truths, how they know this I do not know. They just throw it all away.
I have seen all that we know so far. The timeline and evidence is damning already, that with the memo should show there is at least a serious conspiracy against Trump. What the fuck guys. What am I missing that they are not seeing? It makes me question my sanity.