Russian "elections"

Are there any non-ironic Putin admirers left after the manlet barred Navalny from running for office? He can't take the heat of a guy with single digit support from challenging him. What a joke.

It is also pretty much irrelevant if Navalny is guilty of what he is charged of, since the ruling elite is practicing graft on a way bigger scale.

Putin cares only for money, he is the richest man in ther world by an unimagineable mark, not far behind him is Assad, and before him Gadaffi.
You think Xuxkerberg is rich, Putin has 100x times that and them some. Forbes says Putin is worth 3b or somthing, try closer to 2.5....trillion.

>Are there any non-ironic Putin admirers left
There never were.

Elections are one big fraud.

>Assad
>rich

OK, bringing up the rear

Our former Chancellor Schröder once called his good friend Putin a 'flawless democrat'.

Oh boy.

Navalny is a total fucking joke.
>inb4 muh kremlin shill
It's true, russian opposition is a total joke, including navalny. Manlet can easily reign till his death and russians will eat it.

I like Putin, well I respect him as i would a pitbull. Scary guy, whgile our PM was running through wheate feilds as her #1 most naughty thing she ever did, Putin was assisianting political opponats in the KGB, I mean wtf

>based westerners and their political systems
wtf I loved being enslaved by jews now, democracy ftw!

Who said the Germans dont have a sence of humor

>being this blue-pilled.
Putin is just a figurehead, he serves kikes like the rest of them.

>There never were.
Stop lying, vanya. Majority of russians are bydlo and they do support him. I don't know what kind of fantasies you live in.

I'm sure he keeps his inner circle very well paid, I mean what else you got the bribe them with?

It's a very special sense of humor but yes - it does exist.

When you say kikes you mean money?

You do know Navalny graduated Yale right?
>allowing a fucking lawyer who got his degree from another country to be your president
Sure, next election vote for someone who graduated swedish university.

Of course he did, there's no democracy in Germany either.

I'd say so.

Jews=/=money

Yeah I know. It's quite funny whats been happening in the Bundestag for quite some time now. Our parties are even too stupid to form a coalition at the moment. Everyone is bashing everyone.

Civil war is only a matter of time.

No, when I say kikes I mean fucking kikes. But I don't care honestly. Keep believing the bullshit they feed you, that he is the richest man in the world or anyone on the forbes list. In reality they are nobodies, just a bunch of media personalities.

Problem is what might replace Putin could be 1000x worse. You just dont know. So better the devil you know, or dont know becuase Putin is a bit of an enigma, but has proved he will expliot weakness like with Obamas red lines in Syria..., funny how after than one Crimea 2 weeks later was anixxed. Either way he is predictably dangerious.
Did anyone care to read the budapest memo? We all signed up to say if Ukraine gave up its nukes we would defend it from any agression, UK Russia and USA.....well that went well didnt it

He might not be the richest man on earth but he definantly is rich as fuck.
He and Sobchak stole so much money when they ruled SPB back in the 90s..
And iam sure Vladimir Vladimirovich kept stealing after he became president aswell.

Fucking fascists! They should let Navalny and his American bosses take part in the elections!

In my FB feed all "millenials" and numale faggots are posting about navalny 3x day.

(((post))): the post

>I don't know what kind of fantasies you live in.

Of course, most russkies are fanatical soldiers of Emperor Putin, ready to give their lives for him, and dreaming about him every night.
As opposite to glorious Ukranians, who live for freedom, prosperity, equality. Front line of shining European civilization!

Absolutely, it's the Russians who live in a fantasy and in no way you, Mykola. That's exactly what is happening.

This, Imagine someone like Zhirinovsky in the presidental office.
Oh god the horror.