Grand Blue

Why is her butt so delicious?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostlaowai.com/guides/basics/guide-chinese-alcohol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

otoya has a way better ass tho
nice trips

Why there is no doujins of this? Not popular enough in japan?

Otoya is a dude, that doesn't count

I knew the fuccboi would want the Iori D.

next chapter WHEN

next month

Manga normally doesn't get doujinshi, dipshit. The ones that do are rare sights.

an ass is an ass no matter who it is attached to

Anime when

JC Staff could easily perfect the faces. They did pretty well with Prison School.

Why the little sister who has only one enjoyable part?
Nanaka has Tits and Ass.
Older sister is clearly the better choice.

>Hardcore siscon
>Better choice

I prefer Nanaka's butt.

You would have to be fucking huge to get actual doujins as a manga, like WSJ/WSS's top manga would get it before anime. When manga get anime adaption, that is when it takes off. Tons of new interest, meaning artists can cash in with all new fans getting in.

>Choosing a girl while knowing you would always be second to someone else to her

Literal cuck

That is a price I would be willing to pay to get the best of both worlds.

.... also shy Nanaka is CUTE, you would have to be homo to not want to bully her.

Nanaka also has the best eyes. It's so easy to imagine her going full yandere if Iori takes responsibility.

>Choose Chisa
>you'll always be second to diving

The best, most well-balanced choice is obviously Azusa. Since Otoya is too pure for scum like Iori

Why did BnHA get doujins then?

Is 96% alcohol real and is it drinkable?

Literally read the first sentence

>Azusa
She will never accept your confession because she's too afraid of commitment and losing her relationships. She says as much to Iori, when she confesses why she doesn't make a move on either Tokki or Nanaka, and tells him not to end up like her. It's also the reason why she never fully strips, only partially; she can't bring herself to reveal who she really is to everyone.

Remember how she shared that she was bi with Iori, whispering it and keeping it under wraps? Or how she waited until everyone was gone until she told Iori she'd be fine with having sex with him? She's the kind of girl who only puts on a brave face while really she's deathly afraid inside of people actually getting close to her.

Iori is the only one we've seen, in the course of the manga, who comes close to drawing her out from behind her mask. If he can keep doing that, maybe develop a stronger bond with her like he has with Busujima, then she might be in the running for the Ioribowl.

Yes.

lostlaowai.com/guides/basics/guide-chinese-alcohol/

Yes.

>anons arguing over girls
>not just wanting to bro it up with Kouhei

>Kouhei
>Waifu-fagging the worst fucking girl
If anything, we'd devolve into shouting matches over whose taste is shittier.

It's illegal to sell in some states though, so I hope you live in a state with freedom or in Poland or something.

Exactly, he's the best bro for an user.

Yes, it's called everclear.

In college we would play everclear roulette. All shots were water except for one.

That shit fucks you up in a bad way.

Their friendship is too beautiful, it's unfair.

But you have no proof for any of this. Azusa is just the onee-san who serves as a plot device to keep moving things forward whenever Iori or the girls get stuck.

Nah, if anything I'd want Iori to be my bro.

I'm basically a shitty version of Kouhei already. Why the fuck would I want to hang out with two of me?

I don't know if I could beat him in strip baseball scissors though.

Iori gets along fine with Otoya though. He doesn't really do anything scummy to Asuza either.

He doesn't always act up.

>being gay

It's real.

Normally you'd mix it in the cocktail before drinking.

Be it Lad or Lass, I'll fuck a nice ass

Am I able to take a straight shot or is that alone enough to kill me? I know a glass full of that stuff in the manga is over exaggeration.

Straight shots are fine, you'll be fine. It'll taste like hand sanitizer/ethanol/whatever to you, but it's just strong alcohol. Just picture what you normally drink in terms of 40/50% alcohols and then either half or third it and set that as your limit, it'll be alright.

depends. Vodka is 40% usually so if you can't handle that well then spirytus will shit on your life

It's moonshine.
You'll just be done for the night.

So long as you aren't some sort of super lightweight you should be fine. Should go without saying it tastes something foul straight.

Straight shot, yes. If you can handle strong alcohol.

Chugging a full glass like the manga is just asking for alcohol poisoning.

It's literally a 2-in-1 vodka shot. Not for the faint hearted.

See how you do with 151 first.

Is Chisa adopted?

She isn't.

Her father and Iori's father are step brothers.

Well thats the norm, unless the circle is really fond of the series they tend to go after whats currently popular.

It can happen, I seen a Black Desert Online doujinshi ...

She's just the Sensei of the story. She tries so hard to fit in with the guys, but then she can't close the deal with any of them because they just see her as one of the guys.

So Nanaka isn't blood related either?

No as far as we know they have the same parents.

i read somewhere that iori's dad was adopted, making him not blood related to Chisa or Nanaka.

Oh I thought you meant related to Chisa no she isn't blood related to Iori.

What if Iori ends up with neither Chisa nor Nanaka, but the girl he starts fucking ends up being his actual blood-related first-cousin?

Unless you have the asian red face, it wont kill you.

A shot or two would be enough to drop you unless you can drink a fuck ton. It's fun as an experiment but not something you want to do regularly.

The manga is basically college life but replace beer with high prof alcs.

She'd need to show up first.

Just make it Azusa.

How would they not know they were first cousins the whole time?

>Iori and Azusa fuck without protection
>She is already pregnant
>Break up because cousins
>She raises her child as a single mother
Best ending.

I wouldn't call her a sensei - she doesn't really impart much wisdom. She's just a good friend.

She wants to fuck Nanaka but I think she's actually in love with Tokki. She wouldn't ever go all the way with either of them though and not because she can't close the deal but because she doesn't want to push it. She's a flirt. She's got bantz. She's not really trying to rock the boat; she's just having fun with everyone else.

It would be great if Iori could break her out of her routine.

Iori's dad is adopted. The story has said nothing about the family the dad came from, if he had other siblings who were orphaned, or anything like that. Maybe he had an older sister that got adopted by another family and raised her own children.

I wonder if she's actually telling the truth about loving Tokki or wanting to fuck Nanaka. With Tokki, she initially just said that was the kind of man she liked. Nanaka has been her best friend for a long time, and she's never really done anything serious with her.

I think the chapter was about him doing the same thing she did.

She doesn't seem interested in a relationship with Iori, she ships him with Kouhei, Cakey or Chisa at times.

She seems to be honest about it.

Is this a harem

No, it's cute scum doing scum things

It was meant to be from the very first moment they saw each other

Thats up in the air at chapter 35.

One girl likes the MC. One girl might subconsciously like the MC and a new character made an ambiguous confession.

A monthly manga taking 35 chapters to get to 3 girls probably doesn't qualify regardless though.

Nanaka was finally exposed to a boy that liked her sexually, and stripped her. She counts.

Azusa propositioned him, so she counts too.

Nanaka was not comfortable with Iori liking her.

Asuza just offered to have sex with him once.

I think she's being 100% honest about her feelings but, as she said, once a relationship gets a certain way, it becomes really hard to get it moving again.

She'll never be the one to take the initiative and rock the boat.

I don't know if them getting into a relationship would be any good but I'd like it if Iori helped her realize that standing still isn't good for anyone. Tokki doesn't talk to her about his girlfriend because she doesn't talk to him about her romantic feelings. She needs to be the one to take the first step and she never will.

Thinking indecent thoughts about your older sister....
At least it doesn't seem like would mind dating her, at least.

>Nanaka was not comfortable with Iori liking her.
That's because she's never had a boy be interested in her. Azusa even says that her only experience is the diving club. The blushing, mindbreak eyes, and wanting Iori to take responsibility give a lot of ideas about future development.

*like Iori

We need Yanere Nanaka NOW
'Iori you told that you love me? Why are you so close to Azusa'
'You are not unfaithful, are you?'

Remember how she looked when Iori and Busujima were flirting? She had no idea what was going on and had questions marks over her head.

What?

She hasn't shown any interest since.

i need to know
IS KOUHEI STILL ALIVE

Nah man he's dead. Iori wiped the last bits of Kouhei off of his hands last chapter.

This is the perfect "birth of a harem" page

It's only been like 4 chapters since then, and 2 of those chapters were
>We're in high school physics
while 2 more were
>Remember this scum?

Flirting?

I didn't mean that she right now likes him, merely that if she falls in love she has the potential to be a real yandere keeping her boyfriend at a short leash and not just a siscon yandere, well more like a pervert really....

So Busujima is Naru?

That's definitely flirting. Look at the expressions on everyone else.

I meant that Nanaka would never be a yandere because she could never tell when Iori is playing with other women.

They took it as flirting or them being close.

Doesn't mean they were actually flirting.

Well they do work very well with each other. 9/10 comedic duo.

I very much doubt that, afterall she could instantly tell when Iori was 'playing' with Chisa.

If that was not the case she would have merely given him a stupid look and said something about 'why are both lying on the bed?'
She is not that naive.

He is part of IoriĀ“s harem.
He IS a honorary girl
...and the best one

It's subconscious flirting between the two of them. They don't realize it yet.

It reminds me of Keiko and Madarame from Genshiken.

That's only because it's Chisa we're talking about. Nanaka is too focused on her.

I wonder why she slipped into Iori's bed. Maybe she only sees him as a "safe" boy she can be perverted around without him making a move?

How is what they are doing any different from scum squad?

I don't see anything special about this butt.

There's nothing special. It's the picture hiding in the butt's pocket that is truly important.

What do you mean? She's confiding in him quite a lot, and he's giving her honest, barbed, teasing opinions. And they're really close physically, they have no trouble touching one another. And look, Busu is even blushing in that panel.

Gotta make up for her shitty character somehow.

Sounds exactly like she is a part of the scum squad.