Out of curiosity, why are Jews historically so hated? I get hating Muslims or whatever(fuck those cunts)...

Out of curiosity, why are Jews historically so hated? I get hating Muslims or whatever(fuck those cunts), but Jew hate isn't really as much of a big thing here as it is elsewhere.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rADcsPo3usU
my.mixtape.moe/qfzipf.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mh1bnh9Ego
youtube.com/watch?v=mOPLA3zabf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try reading a book you lazy bitch

Which one then?

ritual murders of gentile children, usury and ponzi schemes

Usury

Jews tend to isolate themselves and they are generally pretty ugly. This makes people suspicious of them.

Because they are of a different religion, Jews are regular people like you and me

If you have to ask, then you have a sub-70 IQ and you're part of the problem.

The berenstain bears

The culture or critique series, the jewish century, esau’s tears, or blood passover.

Usury, no loyalties to local rulers only their tribe, financing both sides of conflict.

That alone isn't enough to cause it, have you ever considered it may be their very own actions that cause it, cultures and people all around the world begin despising them after coming into contact with them and living with them after a while. Even a tribe in the Amazon rainforest threw them out.

Every society in history is anti-semitic of course.

They are a parasitic people that resembles their host population while maintaining a identity that is at odds with it. Read the story of Esther from the bible and look at it as an infiltration manual as is most of their scripture. It is in their blood literally.

1) Unique race/religion combination means Jews can blend in with whites but have no loyalty to them. At any point in time a Jew can turn on the goyim without recourse.
2) Jews tend to look on non-Jews with disdain as their religion is inherently racially supremacist (God's Chosen People, everyone else is animals). Jews are taught that they are not like the goyim and it's ok to steal from or lie to goyim,
3) Due to points 1 and 2 Jews in positions of power traditionally lift up other Jews to the detriment of the goyim, often ignoring the law while they do so. This is why the media and most banking institutions are controlled by Jews.
4) The elite among Jews seek to destroy white people because for whatever reason, white peole tend to vote against things Jews need to further their goals. They aim for this in numerous ways utilizing the media and the government. Everything from homosexual propaganda to communism is a result of Jews trying to destroy the white race.
5) The Holocaust never happened. But you'll get thrown in prison in some countries and made a social pariah in most for questioning the official narrative, this is backed up by Jewish influence.
6) Israel is an illegitimate apartheid state propped up by our tax dollars.
7) The Jews killed Jesus but to this day they've managed to pass it off on the Romans.
8) The Jews corrupted most Christian churches to gain more support by promoting Zionism.
9) Circumcision is NOT Christian doctrine yet it's pushed so heavily in the west most people needlessly risked their child's life and sexual health doing it.
10) They are the Anti-Christ and Synagogue of Satan mentioned throughout the BIble. The Star of David is a Satanic symbol called the Star of Remphan. It has nothing to do with King David.

good work I came here to post this

Dang it Bobby.

blue pilled version: christians were forbidden from usury. jews were barred from many other professions but found a niche in banking. when a nation was in financial trouble or needed money for war or whatever, a nation's leader would often use them as a scapegoat, expel them and seize their jew money

red pilled version: kikes practised usury out of greed, not necessity, and refused to reform from their greedy kike ways (coin clipping, counterfeiting, usury, etc) even when they were offered help (see napoleon's france and edward i's england for stark examples of this)

read the Talmud and the Jewish encyclopedia

Someone post the injun tribe that became antisemitic after a few months of jews living near them.

why has it happened 300+ times

Jews and Arabs are the same Semitic trash

Usury, cult-like rituals, lack of loyalty/prone to treason, but worst of all, a complete and utter contempt for all other ways of life. Jews can't conceive of other people living happily in a non Jewish culture, so they try to destroy all others to make theirs the only valid choice.

If they weren't imperialistic pigs bent on cultural destruction and world domination, Jews would integrate fine. They'd still be crafty merchants, but as long as they leave the local culture alone, they wouldn't get shoah'd.

take a wild guess

nigga they chop the skin off new born babies and then suck their bleeding dinks. What more reason do you need?

too bad they aren't
youtube.com/watch?v=rADcsPo3usU
my.mixtape.moe/qfzipf.mp4

maybe they were ordinary people to begin with, but then they made a deal with the demiurge

>9) Circumcision is NOT Christian doctrine yet it's pushed so heavily in the west most people needlessly risked their child's life and sexual health doing it.
Jew dick ritual for non Jews is an exclusively American thing. No one else in the West mutilates their dicks, only the good american goyim.

>why does the group who considers itself God's chosen people and believe gentiles are cattle get so much flak?
We might never know. Those old people were stupid.

jews are like ferengis in Star Trek

everyone hates them cause they were sneaky smart and would always scheme behind your back making profit

making profit is part of their lifestyle

back in the day most europe was very christian and profit / monkey making was considered sinful.

i guess jews won because all modern capitalism and banking is based on jewery. so modern day hate is generally against zionists not all jews. zionists are the oldschool jews who scheme behind your back but to profit their state at the detriment of all other states

jews are also or were also very smart and a lot of europeans valued virtues over smarts so part of the hate could also be europeans being jealous of jews culture/ethnicity . for ex germans were always outwitted by jews and at one point they decided to kill them all because is easier to kill people that outwit you than to outwit them back.

Only Americans say "The West", as a means of appropriating European culture.

in fact many of them are Caucasian Huns and Slavic, not from the West at all

Jews were among the most loyal and patriotic German soldiers in WWI.

Lying, cheating, scheming, riots, attempted overthrows, political subversion, discriminatory lending

All the time throughout history

>dey smart n' dey good with da green
nigger spotted

Mainly because they rejected the two major Prophets that supposedly visited earth.
Remember Jews worship the Abraham God the same God of Christianity and Islam and are awaiting a messiah to visit earth.
When Jesus was walking about the Jews rejected him and called him an imposter, which pissed off the Christians.
They did the same with Muhammad and rejected him too which pissed off the Muslims.
This has caused distrust of Jews for centuries as they rejected the prophets of Islam and Christianity and laughed at them.

Its all primitive nonsense

hah. is that all you have to say?

> i m a white guy and you're a nigger
> therefore i am right
> but in reality im a loser posting on imageboards claiming superiority by being white because being white gives me an excuse to be a loser

> loyal and patriotic German
sure

yes
that's as dumb as your argument is that it only warrants a nigger meme response
and you're confirming it

you could make the claim that jews started WW2 in order to give europe a real good excuse to give them their own state

sorry but being white and assuming im a nigger does not make you win this argument

you still ahve to use your brain to answer my points

also im not a nigger but is irrelevant

even if i were green you would STILL need to use your brain and answer to my arguments. unless you're a nigger who assumes all non niggers are automatically wrong.

smells like SJW logic

>jews started WW2 in order to give europe a real good excuse to give them their own state
ofc, balfour declaration

It's a mystery.

>answer my points
i did
>dey smart n good wiv money das why they be hated
is nigger tier moronic and the stupid bluepilled dross we've been raised with
lurk moar, shut up, learn and be less stupid

even if you think my arguments don't deserve a response still doesn't make you right

you must still prove WHY my arguments don't deserve a response

let's recap
> calling someone a nigger is not an automatic win
> calling someone anything is not an automatic win
> saying your arguments don't deserve a response is not an automatic win

if you make accusations you cannot back up i must assume you're just unhappy with what i said and you're using a FEELING EMOTIONAL outburst response typical of sjws and not using your brain

if you're TRIGGERED by what i said then you lost

Because they literally get everyone to feel sorry for them is what it comes down to. At any moment the entire world could gang up on them and wipe them out. Your money doesntt mean much when everyone in the world hates you. Every 100 years or so they step out of line and need to get slapped around a bit.

so if you wanna save safe in this thread and stop looking like a loser who is offended by what i said calling me a nigger you will have to chill out and use your brain and give me some valid reasons why what i said is incorrect

otherwise you lose

i am not offended by emotional outbursts . keep calling me all the names you want. when youre done calling me names maybe we can discuss like people

ok why is what i said nigger tier moronic bluepilled dross. you need arguments not emotional outburts.

If they get chased out of the US they have no place to go except Israel. They have pissed off every other country already and they know this. They can try China or Korea but I don't think that's gonna work out.

HAHAHA

united states is owned by jews bro

most of the jews from europe fled to united states making it the most powerful capitalist economy cause that's what jews do

jews gave you guys science, films hollywood, weapons, banking but you must serve the zionist israeli master why israel and america are the no 1 ally and america has always helped them at every step

jews dominate the culture industry what "Educates" people

america is owned by jews they are home

>holiness
they have a way with inverting meanings of words
see they're rotten by blood and by deal

ironically the kikess i have on voice 24/7 believes her blood is special and i must be after it
i dont want to offend her too much so i dont tell her: yes it is special, it is infected by some demonic weirdo alien cult

>you must still prove WHY my arguments don't deserve a response
isnt that obvious?
look at the attitude creating those arguments of "yours" (that you actually saw on tv all your life and are simply repeating)
once again, how stupid has to be the goy who believes and repeats these lines?
>jews are hated because they're smart and good with money
do you want some clues as to why the hatred they generate stems actually from their actions?
what part of human history should we start with? right now?
wars in the middle east ruining america to put jihadists in power instead of old anti jihadist leaders? trillions "missing" from the budget and the pentagon? syria? iraq? worldwide human and organ trafficking? anti white propaganda? flooding europe with 70 IQ niggers? where should we start?
just lurk moar and stop repeating 5 yo old children tier ridiculous lines
they're not "good with money"
they're doing their god's work and are bragging about so
pic related: note goldmann sachs has starved tens of millions of people to death since they moved over to speculating on basic food products after the subprime debacle
bernanke, chairman of the fed, had a similar line. Just a banker doing god's work Because they believe their messiah willc ome back when the worls irs tital eevol, doign evil is doing god's work.
it's an altogether rotten, satanic religion
that's why they're hated
because they do the devil's work, always have, always will

dude they're embedded everywhere
and they dont care if you kill 99% of them
they are a cancer

usury

>why is what i said nigger tier moronic bluepilled dross
dey hated becuz they smart with money nigga

King of the Hill was nothing but multi-cultural, retard programing for serfs.

wherever they go they always try to control banking. They always get special rights in whatever country they dig their fangs in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

> isnt that obvious?
no is not obvious

> do i really have to prove why Trump is a nazi
YES you do
> do i have to prove why you're wrong
YES you do

>
they have a way with inverting meanings of words

i did not disagree with that. in fact i said the exact same thing. jews manipulate scheme are good with business. is all business. this is in a time where business /money making/ profit was considered sinful. Christianity like Islam sees profit as a sin is called USURY and is a sin. Christianity in Europe has become weaker and jewish usury has become standard practice of business now a days

> they're rotten by blood and by deal
if you are a hardcore christian then yes but a lot of business practices are ruled by certain rules and laws that all parties must follow. this did not exist back in medieval europe . is not quite as rotten as it used to be

> look at the attitude creating those arguments of "yours" (that you actually saw on tv all your life and are simply repeating)
once again, how stupid has to be the goy who believes and repeats these lines?

ahh what ? you call me a nigger and claim my argument is flawed and then say my attitude is bad haha. you must be projecting hard.

> they're not "good with money"
dude most richest family that practically invented modern banking is jewish. also profit and interest is jewish called usury see above.

capitalism and profit not quite the same thing also. capitalism is an european invention where instead of having all the peasents automatically slaves to the king and having to do all the orders the king says now the king employs the peasants so is a win win. is a way to remove automatic slavery

however modern day economy like banking or interest etc etc is something jews did for a long time

> because they do the devil's work, always have, always will

because you're a hardcore christian. i get why you're upset like i said up above. but i m not a hardcore christian so i don't share your views.

Read the Talmud & Culture of Critique

Jews hate purity.

>jews gave you guys sciencel
ol wut

youtube.com/watch?v=_Mh1bnh9Ego

i think you're just triggered that i said jews are smart

you really are a leftie bluepilled SJW in denial

you can't even see how much you're all FEELING and EMOTION and no thinking.

yes jews were smart

because medieval europe was mainly based on christian virtues and avoiding vice while jewish religion gave them more freedom to make businesses and scheme and make profit. this gave them an advantage over the christian europeans who wanted to have a love/honest/fair/just society.

jews were smart not necessarily because higher iq but because their religion encouraged them to scheme and make profit

>jews gave you guys science,
not in the least
jews suck at anything but swindling and claiming
which is why they invented einstein the rockstar, while stifling physics research at the same time
now you have hawking, einstein 2.0 who cant even talk, very convenient to make him apparently say whatever you program his machine to
no wonder the moron was abused by his wife, she knows he's just a blabbering retard

> films hollywood,
LOL where did you land from?
hollywood is corruption
it is designed to destroy our civilization and doing a fine job at it

>weapons,
running out of ideas huh?

> banking
yeah, jewish banking, as in civilization wrecking ponzi scheme and enslavement

jews dont give anything but shit and rot
they destroy all great civilizations
which are all aryan funnily enough

dude just shut up and lurk moar
you're dumb, young and full of moronic lies

you guys must be really stupid or just really fucking blind

Albert Einstein was an Ashkenazi jew
- Nuclear Energy
- Space Travel

And If i don't what you gonna do? All you know how to do is call people nigger when you see somehing you don't like. Well sorry bro but you're just another loser posting on an imageboard. You got no claim on reality what's the truth and what is not. You also got ZERO arguments.

Well fuck you too dickhead.

> not in the least
inventions by jews:

- Atomic Energy
- Relativity
- Lasers
- Genetic Engineering
- Nuclear weapons
- Capitalism
- Google
- Polio and Bubonic Plague vaccine

>weapons
nuclear weapons

> banking

Modern day capitalism , banking is based on jewish usury

Got anything more enlightened to say? Seems I was right. You do hate jews cause they outsmarted you making society what it is today. While you are a 2 times loser posting on imageboard claming everyone that disagrees with you is a nigger.

Albert Einstein was a plagiarist and a fraud. This is easily verifiable fact. lmao you go watch some more talmud vision you idiot

Here's one reason...

Einstein did not invent nuclear energy and space travel you dumb fuck. That was Werner von Braun and Enrico Fermi. The jews tend to improve on things that were already there but when you look at scientific discoveries it's extremely rare if ever that they have any originality. It's basically parasiting off of others .

Here's another...

Science is based on previous knowledge

Maybe he was a plagiarist

But would I agree with some random fucking loser from Australia or would I agree with the rest of the world

What is the chance one random loser guy posting on Sup Forums is right while whole world is wrong

Sure dude. Sorry but I do not believe you.

I do not read talmud I am not jewish.

Dude Neils Bohr and Albert Einstein were the ones who proposed the idea that splitting the atom can be harnessed for power . Both are jewish. These 2 are the reason why we have nuclear power plans and nuclear weapons. They were the ones that proposed to use these in this manner and the ones that were highly respected and influential to convince people to do research in that direction.

You guys must be really fucking stupid. All the idiots gather up on Sup Forums

l can finally whip this out, amazing

Does anyone have the picture or copy paste of the jews in media, its like
>the chances having a staff of all jews chosen at random is 1 in 3,567,233,675,567,878
when describing the amount of jews working for CNN NBC ABC etc

The Jew's ultimate goal is transhumanism. But not for all the people of the planet, not for even "developed countries", but only for them and their children. They want to be immortal gods, they want to somehow evolve, while all goys are degenerating, race mixing, and going extinct.

They want to be the new whites.

Genetic engineering will be reserved for the elites only due to nepotism and pricing. They will have designer children, designer "surgeries" etc. to look white, be strong, live longer, etc. A literal hijack of the white race, while pure whites will be extinct. So, imagine these new "white" people of the future acting completely kike-ish, forever staining the honor and glory of the true white race.

So it also made me think, perhaps Jews are a "cursed" race and wish to be like us? Envy? Envious people, such as the left like to make others suffer along with them. Communists of today for example. Devils of antiquity as well. Like fallen angels who hate those who are strong, wise, and beautiful... just like Lucifer.

So, there's possibly a cure for the Jewish problem. Undo their curse without sacrificing the rest of humanity. Engineer Jews to be white. Turn the cursed people into good people. The other option would be to remove the virus all together.

>2 posts by this ID
I thought as much, but anyway here's another for good measure for the newfags...

Don't forget to sage, anons.

Neils Bohr and Albertin Einstein are both jewish and both were the first to propose splitting the atom can be used to produce a lot of energy . They were the first people to encourage atom power harnessing.

Dude this is historical fact . What myth?

The events are recorded to have happend in this fashion.

Thus both these jewish figures are directly responsible for driving research into atomic energy.

What myth?

Unless you're suggesting your random image posted by random Sup Forums user from Italy is right and whole world recorded the events wrong.

> random loser from Italy posts on imageboard
> claims to be white
> claims jews to be fake
> 2 jews drive the research for nuclear energy
> random loser did nothing of value in his life
> but being white makes him """""useful"""" by prosting random pictures of how jews were actually fake

TOP KEK to infinity

An admirable effort.

>Neils Bohr and Albertin Einstein are both jewish and both were the first to propose splitting the atom can be used to produce a lot of energy .

Pretty sure it was the Father of Nuclear Physics Ernest Rutherford you jew shill

Is funny how many people post here to feel relevant in life

Why don't you take the ULTIMATE redpill:

Sup Forums is another avenue to make worthless people feel useful. feel virtuous by shitting on everyone else that's not like you.

much like SJWs use their misplaced parenthood to take care of rapefugees because they have no kids. Muchausen by Proxy. Make themselves feel worthwhile and virtuous by encouraging niggerdom and rapefugees

hahaha
This is why i like radical centrism. Choose the 3rd way neither left nor right. Choose right in the center. The direct line.

you are correct

but still Neils Bohr and Albert Einstein 2 jews were the ones that proposed atomic energy. Before these 2 jews nobody cared.

You should read history a lil bit . Just cause you accuse someone of being a shill, nigger, jew, faggot doesn't make you right.

t. leftist that has been on Sup Forums only for 3 days is expert

The bible, maybe.

heres your answer

also incidentally due to these 2 jews america beings research in atomic energy thus

nuclear weapons
atomic energy

making america no 1 ahead of the curve

oh man all these attacks. you guys never tired of personal attacks? like i said before personal attacks don't bother me. i only get bothered if im proven wrong via facts and logic.

sadly you use emotion to think. emotion is well you being triggered.

more proof that the horseshoe theory is somewhat correct. far left is more alike far right than center is like either.

>Is funny how many people post here to feel relevant in life
>Sup Forums is another avenue to make worthless people feel useful. feel virtuous by shitting on everyone else that's not like you
>15 posts by this ID

>Out of curiosity, why are Jews historically so hated

they take care of their own communities and fuck over everyone else

yeah is true. im worthless and i post here to feel relevant

but the difference between me and you is that i admit the truth

also the difference is that i at least try to be as objective as i possibly can while you seem to outright dismiss anything that doesn't agree with you sensibilities

in otherwords anyone that doesn't agree with you is a commie.. SJW logic

yes i am a loser and yes i post here because i wanna talk more openly about things and get informed. yet i want to be less of a loser and more objective and informed. so i am here as another avenue to be more informed. while you are here to shit on everything and make yourself feel important.

>Neils Bohr and Albert Einstein 2 jews were the ones that proposed atomic energy

You mean Leo Spitz

Simply put, you only hate Muslims because of Jews. They're provocateurs and racists of the highest degree.

>Science is based on previous knowledge
He literally stole other peoples works and claimed them as his own in full, you filthy kike leaf faggot.

>the rest of the world
>whole world
>appeal to popularity
>the vast majority of westerners couldn't possibly be brainwashed by those who utterly dominate the media and education system to suit their extremist ideological ends
wew and i bet you think the holocaust really happened too. kek

note that i made a claim of why europeans always hated jews and you guys responsed with personal attacks to which i have been defending myself ever since

i was hoping to talk about more objective ideas like things i don't know and history events etc.

attacking people cause you disagree with them is an sjw tactic that i try to avoid. but if you wanna play that game sure.

Leo Spitz is a jew also

he wrote to Albert Einstein suggesting atom can be harnassed to which Albert Einstein used his influence to kickstart the Manhattan Project

so yes

They attempted to ruin and subvert every country that welcomed them in,until they were found out and promptly kicked out,I think the number of times they were expelled was 109.
Moving forward to WW2 Germany,naturally the Jews wanted to move in;Hitler knew what was up and they got expelled again.but unfortunately they already infiltrated US,UK and Russia,he basically went in on a 1v3 and lost,the good guys lost.
Jews are vindictive,money worshipping,puppeteer filth,you can easily see this example in current Germany and Hitler and his Reich's demonization in every textbook.
They find a place they want to infiltrate and subvert,they send in their smartest and then use his top position to then nepotize other jews in and completely take the host over.
They're the most cowardly,disgusting plague on this planet,and we cannot move forward as long as they have the reins.

define STOLE

science is an accumulation of knowledge. by definition you have to steal other people's work in order to continue where you left off

by that logic every scientist STOLE from pythagoras or artistotle

science is a step by step empirical accumulation of knowledge where each generation continues where the previous generation left off.

define steal

Jew here, people just need someone to hate and for various historical reasons we are a convenient target.

In countries with no historical Jewry, they hate someone else: gypsies, niggers, Tutsis, untouchables, the Japanese, etc.

But no one gets hated on quite as hard as the Jews, though.

i said jews were hated because of their use of profit which in christian times was considered sinful usury

same issue you have today with islam/christianity or islam/judaism because modern christianity has adopted usury as interest

i think jews got a bad name because their religion did not prohibit them from making profit

but i think that's an interesting take i never thought abotu that.

back in my eastern european country where i was born they do hate gypsies and hungarians .

>the truth
>source: Talmud.Vision. and (((education system)))

>you guys responsed with personal attacks to which i have been defending myself ever since
>Is funny how many people post here to feel relevant in life
>Sup Forums is another avenue to make worthless people feel useful. feel virtuous by shitting on everyone else that's not like you.
>Sup Forums is another avenue to make worthless people feel useful. feel virtuous by shitting on everyone else that's not like you.

six million keks

>Out of curiosity, why are Jews historically so hated?

It's a mystery. I guess everyone is just irrationally anti-Semitic. It's not like Jews have ever done anything to warrant hatred.

>by definition you have to steal other people's work in order to continue where you left off

>by definition, you have to claim that the specific results/creations/discoveries of other people's hard work and genius is yours and yours alone, entirely stealing any and all credit that may ever go to them and claiming Jewish supremacy afterwards

are you fucking joking or you're really this spastic?

plagiarism
ˈpleJdʒərJz(ə)m/
noun
noun: plagiarism; plural noun: plagiarisms

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOPLA3zabf4

KRISTALNACHT FALSE FLAG

the strategies they've traditionally used to survive as a minority are high-risk/high-reward (as you'd expect from an intelligent but neurotic people)
These strategies ("fellow white people" etc) work really well, until suddenly they don't

>why are Jews historically so hated?

Usury. Working every angle. Never assimilating.

Found the Yahodi. Get gassed kike.