What would Jordan Peterson tell me?

My views on society and human interaction with hierarchical order, needing responsibility etc overlap completely.

I just dont understand how he tells men to sort themselves out.

Having suffered from rejection and not fitting in, which lead to early drug abuse etc, I am now a 25 year old troubled person. I have also tried many hobbies etc I had to give up because of injuries etc

I tried going to college, but because I have no real passion anymore, I couldnt handle the workload. I became depressed having to invest all my energy in something that I couldnt see myself doing for the rest of my life.

So now he tells me to sort myself out, even though I have put so much effort in things and always had to suffer failure. I have mental problems and will never raise higher in the hierarchical order which I really desire.

And people like him and society in general telling me that I have to take responsibility and that it is my hand makes me full raging.

Like yeah I like being so fucked up and not being successful and having to see other people who were lucky experience success over success which leads to more success.
All while I all my failures have crushed me.

Does he think I should be content living in a lower hierarchical position, never unfold myself and being a good low wageslave?
The only thing I get is thoughts about taking people like him things away, hurting them in some way. When I cant rise in the hierarchy, why shouldnt I become a bad person doing it immorally? Why should I play a game that has caused me humiliation and pain?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
youtube.com/watch?v=-5RCmu-HuTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_effect_(psychology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is a fag.

>OP is a fag.

OP is jordan peterson.

Well when he tells you to sort yourself out, he does give the example of cleaning your room. That essentially says give yourself small victories that will make you feel better about yourself.

My room is clean, i take no drugs, healthy diet etc but that doesnt fill the hole the humiliation has left

who said anything about you moving up heirarchical positions as being the ultimate of sorting yourself?

You have real and valid reasons to give up and short circuit with immorality. So do thousands of others. Life is suffering. Peterson doesn't give the illusion that it isn't but that the struggle with that suffering has pushed amazing men to seek utility from truth and to just live morally and correctly for its own sake as the ultimate goal of existentialism.

Look up a short video series called "powered by orgasm" on youtube by Bar Bar.

Also, stop listening to J. Peterson, he's a khazar enabler that monetizes on broken males like you without offering meaningful solutions.

Yeah i dont care about living morally and correctly as the ultimate goal of existentialism. That‘s high status people tell low status people. I dont have power, few ressources and therefor a bad mating partner for women. So bullshit like that you can tell another person

Op you’re such a faggot
>clean your room
but it’s just gonna get messy again
>clean your room
How I about I just kill you and live in your room?

Literally your reasoning. Dumbed down for your special mind.

stand up and wave your claws in the air

Lobsters are indifferent to your plight.

>How I about I just kill you and live in your room?
Cleaning your room is a spook
No one can win against Kipple

>monetizes on broken
that's the point of a clinical psychologist

>without offering meaningful solutions
sure thing, hubbard.

Thats the spirit. He talks about hierarchical order etc knows thta success is linked to high iq etc which is immediately proof that success is not because you have earned it. So why shouldnt I use my lack of conscience advantage to take what I want?

Peterson is part of the anti-white alliance and a traitor.

He is no longer welcome on Sup Forums.

Seriously if could get what he has just for putting a bullet in him, he would already be six feet under

Peterson's philosophy posits that we are all born with the necessary talent/ability to succeed and be happy in life and it just isn't the case. That is where I begin and end with him, his presuppositions just aren't sound.

This He really fucking annoys me and all these faggots who worship him. All spineless bootlicker

the sad thing is that the fact that you are adhering to Peterson and have made an attempt to reason what he posits means that you believe there is some underlying justice or reasoning to why things are the way they are; trying to use reason to push back the chaos

this indicates that you are trying to rationalize your position as a weak monster, one that will not truly turn bad without being a little self pitying bitch about it; embracing the true monster is beyond your capacity and you will self destruct

there are people dumber and worse off than you who do not care about hierarchy and are have no conscience about fucking others over. You will never have the bliss of ignorance. You cannot untake the red pill

Actually I do not adhere to Peterson and believe there is no free will and no justice.

The only problem that causes me pain is that I m not a psychopath and feel bad hurting others or being immoral.

I can think like a psychopath and seeing people like him make me want to be one. And the fact that Im actually not one causes me great pain

You expect him to be an open Nazi.
He is doing more for the white race than anybody else by inspiring young men to get a fucking grip and partake in society again. Encouraging them to improve themselves instead of expecting everybody to full Nazi and march in the streets you need to understand the good he is actually doing.
Imagine if he came out as a white nationalist. He would lose his teaching job and he would be blacklisted.
You are so fucking dumb.

You don't get it man, if all the billions of objectively unsuccessful people in the world just cleaned their rooms, it would be the ultimate revolution. The power of all those individual orderly spaces would combine to create, well. Something. I'm not smart enough to understand it really myself, but he has a PhD so we can trust him.

He is doing nothing for the White race. He is doing exactly what the merchants want him to do.

Also, if he lost his job, he could make more money. He already makes more money from shit he does on the side than he does from his job. You are either a retard or a marxist shill. Take your pick and lurk more faggot.

>What would Jordan Peterson tell me?
scrub your balls
don't forget to donate
patreon.com/jordanbpeterson

Hes doing what he can within the confines of the merchant framework.
Even if you think hes doing what they want him to do.... You must see his hands are tied and what hes doing is still a good thing. I went to his talk in London it was mainly white males. Everybody I spoke to said the same thing. That he has inspired them to improve themselves.

then you pity yourself and are lukewarm - a cancer and a parasite with your inability to do one or the other

why not try to live beyond your nihilism? Live beyond that pain since you do not have the strength to inflict it on others? You will either destroy yourself or not have rest; at least you're doing something

>Attention young men! You must work hard to support the system that enables the exinction of your race!
>Be a good goy. Pay taxes. Work hard so your Jewish boss can make lots of shekels. By the way, all my friends are Jewish and I love the Jewish people.
>You must renounce any claim of ethnic identity and you must not desire to live among your own people You racist ideologue!

I just hope that with the years my feelings get number and number become some sort of sociopath

And what do you mean living beyond my nihilism? Do you want me to be a content little wageslave while listening to peterson telling me I m good boy who takes responsibility while people like customgrow420 make 15k dollars a month smoking weed?

What type of humiliation?

i guess you can sort yourself into the trash bin garbage man

Would you want to be a janitor with a genius IQ? Fuck no. And neither does Matt Damon. That doesn’t mean that with a genius IQ one doesn’t have to work hard. Competence is what gets someone to the top of the hierarchy. If you can competently explain a Gordon Wood book it doesn’t matter if you learned it in college, or from a public library. That’s what Matt Damon was trying to show us. That’s what JP talks about.

>misunderstanding peterson because you're a islamophile schizophrene

If taking responsibility has you raging then you are fucked.
He means you are responsible for your own actions. If you blame a mental illness.... its still your mental illness its upto you to get past that, nobody else. Nobody owes you anything and you have to earn it. If all your good at is being a wage slave then thats your level. It is you who has to prove you are above that level.

What about high iq and talented people that got fucked over and have to watch people like peterson and matt tell them how they should take responsibility and be a good wagecuck

Good goy.

>What would Jordan Peterson tell me?
To submit to the immensity of nothingness.

What exactly am I misunderstanding?
see:
Let me guess, he's dog whistling and he's actually anti-Jew and pro white ethnostate? And you call me a schizo, kek.

If i should him to get what he has wasnt it his responsibility to create a society where low status people also get women and ressources?

Shoot not should

you will never truly numb yourself

who said anything about being a wageslave? Why is it an absolutist hyperbole between working and degenerate stoners making money? Moving beyond nihilism makes you less susceptible to a lack of agency and ultimately a totalitarianism. Why do you think you and I are here?

Living life will ultimately suck. Take it how you will - blame the jews, blame the illuminati - but at least moving beyond just wallowing will empower you to stop larping and living in your head and fucking yourself over and over and over

They dont have that high of an IQ.. Or they are lazy with a high IQ.
Seriously can vouch for this. I was a lazy cunt and a waster barely put any effort in. Now I am part way through a chemistry degree and feel great because I put the effort in now.

No thats your responsibility to create a good society by voting the right way and making sure you look good, as well as you can gym, grooming ect, and to to read more... get good at something... practice something. Dont spend all your time on pol/video games/ infront of the TV.
It takes hard work and thats why most people fail. Your ancestors toiled in fields to ensure you are where you are now. You need to toil in books to be even better.

Then you’re obviously not playing the game of all games. The game that spans the set of all possible games.

You need to realize that the money, status, job, and power that you want are social. In order to attain those social assets you need to be a social person. If you do not enjoy social encounters then not only are you never going to enhance your social assets, but why would you even want them in the first place?

OP, In highschool I was a terrible students and I as never comfortable being around people. I dropped out of college my first semester failing all my classes. I was a painkiller addict at 17 and a full blown dopehead at 19. My family wouldn't talk to me and I got kicked out and was paying for a shitty basement room in someone's house by serving tables. I almost lost my arm from an abscess that got infected and I couldn't face the withdraw.

One day I just said fuck it. I'd had enough. I quit my job, went through w/d (I will never forget that hell), and started putting my life back together. I went to community college part time and did a class or two a semester while working at restaurants. After 2 years I transferred to a 4 year college near me. Got a cheap room and did the same thing. Worked and took 2 classes a semester, a workload I could handle. I got my degree after 5 years. I got a job soon afterwards and I make good money now and I love my job. I also met a girl just by chance and now we're engaged. OP if you take small steps. Even extremely small steps, you can make progress. I know how it feels to be at the starting line. You always have a lump in your throat and everything feels so futile. I'm telling you this is the hardest part and if you get 1 or two small successes under your belt then things will start to get easier, life will start to seem a little less miserable.

My responsbility too vote the right way and make sure I look good? Are you fucking kidding me. Like peterson said it is all about human hierarchy. We all fight for the top unless you are a beta cuck. Why the fuck would I do that I am on the bottom of the hierarchy. No power, no money, no women. Are you fucking kidding me? I should be a good goy when I could take away your shit and rape your women.

And it is nice that you have such fun getting a chemistry degree but not everyone has something that interests him so that he can put that effort in.

Because the only thing that will fill that hole is Jesus Christ my friend

You need to get rid of the baggage you're carrying. That's what's stopping you from moving upward.

Okay here I just get rid of years of rejection, failure, isolation etc. See how easy that was. Meanwhile Chad kid has never suffered failure and has a huge ego. Wow I should have gotten rid of my baggage earlier wow that was easy

Tomorrow I will clean my room and next week I am a the ceo of google

Watch this, it better explains his notions.
youtube.com/watch?v=-5RCmu-HuTg

He's saying that understanding that your notion of status affects your serotonin levels and you can work with that. He says you can increase serotonin through exercise, walking with your back straight and shoulders back, and believing in an inflated sense of status.

He says people who think they are hot shit, even if they aren't, have higher serotonin, because they have "tricked" that Lobster type hierarchical sense in their brains.

If you listen to him, he gives you tools to make yourself more successful.

Your problem is you are judging yourself by those around you, which he tells you WILL cause depression because you THINK you are low status.

Listen to the man.

>>Having suffered from rejection and not fitting in, which lead to early drug abuse etc, I am now a 25 year old troubled person.

So you're a loser and a fucktard. Maybe you should consider killing yourself.

Sorting yourself out is not a universal answer to everything, and I don't think it is intended for people with serious issues like you. I presume the idea is for people not to end up in your position. Once you are there, it is very difficult to "sort yourself out" and I don't believe you can do it without external help. See a therapist. Once that is done and you are somewhat better, you can start sorting yourself slowly and you will eventually get back on track. Don't give into your resentment, as you will only inflict more pain on others.

Good luck, bucko. Please don't give up.

Maslows hierarchy. Start from there.

I am 25 years old, have mental issues, and failed just out of college because I have so many issues. So my future is fucked. And you tell me it is because I think I am low status? Go and fucking tell that a woman, see how she will react when you tell her about my high status.

And who would have thought that 10/10 chads who think they are hot shit actually are higher on the status scale and therefor have higher serotonine
really gets the neurons jogging

>Does he think I should be content living in a lower hierarchical position, never unfold myself and being a good low wageslave?
Yes. You have problems, and the lower level is your natural position. Learn to love what you do, or maybe you can find joy in helping others.
99% of us have believe that we're better than what we really are, and that's reasonable, because that tough pushed you forward.
Maybe you're already sorted out. Now you need to learn to love what you do, what you have accomplished instead of hating the ones above you.
Look, there are blind people, crippled veterans from nasty wars who I'm sure whine less than you.
Cut off the victim mentality and be happy because you can type, you have internet, and you can see the screen. You fucking ungrateful piece of shit.

He only concentrates on men, since he's already treading on a knife's edge. If he told women to sort themselves out, he'd be lynched. I suspect he knows women are just as corrupted nowadays, if not more so, than men, but it'd be a suicide to tell that publicly.
>Does he think I should be content living in a lower hierarchical position,
Yes. You should.
>never unfold myself
Is there anything to unfold? Very few of us were meant for greatness.

In a society that destroys all adventure the only adventure left is to destroy that society. Or help out ice by hunting down illegals who leach and imbalance our system.

>Go and fucking tell that a woman, see how she will react when you tell her about my high status.

She will see you as low status because you think you're low status. It's literally mind over matter.

Imagine you are Larry the Lobster. Your self image will improve, people will see you being more confident and bam!

Do you think there are no druggy dropouts who are successful? The world is full of them.

You have elected to be a low lobster.

yeah how lucky I am. While the top hierarchical order has power, money, women, I should be lucky to be a wageslave so when I come home I can watch them on tv and be mesmerized bvy their superiority. Also I should be happy to be a wageslave and help others. I guess I should also befriend the top hierarchicals women so they a shoulder to cry so when they home they dont have to listen to their shitty day and can just fuck them.

Because it is all my fault that I wasnt born a high iq guy in the perfect environment that gave me success after success so that I could become a self-confident who, who would have thought, got also lucky winning the lotterie even though he has already 5 billions on his account.

Really makes you think hmmm

Any more advice like that? Sounds interesting from a biological point of view.

>so when I come home I can watch them on tv and be mesmerized bvy their superiority

Again, watch video in Jordan covers this, he says never compare yourself to others, only compare yourself to yourself yesterday.

He says one of his friends grew up along side Elon Musk and he felt worthless because he compared himself to Musk, which of course would leave probably 90% of the human race feeling worthless.

Jordan Peterson grew up in a poor area, he struggled to become successful, his daughter had a bone disease that left her on constant pain killers and he said he contemplated suicide.

He used the skills he describes to become the man he is today. It's literally mind over matter.

Become the top Lobster in your mind.

JP just got lucky early on in life and thinks that's just the way it is for everybody

Just watch JP's videos. He covers lots of biological and psychological concepts and tools to make you a better person.

There are women for you, normally at you same level or lower.
Do you want to fuck a supemodel? I do too. But I can't, you fucking moron. Am I bitching all day on why supermodels don't want to fuck me. No.
You want a girl, look for her, on your level-
>There is a sock for every old slipper.

Clean your fucking headroom faggot

You objectively have a lower status, and you know you do. That's why you feel like shit. I don't think there's anything we can say to console you. Either you somehow raise your status through work or luck, or you accept your lower status.

Peterson is very wrong in when he says that women have it hard when they're young. It's nothing compared to a low status man. I know you feel impotent anger and resentment. Evolutionarily, low status men should just die. Such men would then be evolutionary dead ends. It's pretty hard to accept your status as a dead man walking, but it's also just about impossible to raise your status, if you do not have the means to do so. That raises the question, what should men like this do? Or, maybe more importantly, what shouldn't they do? If there's nothing for you in life through lawful and moral means, why not use immoral means? Why should you not rape and murder to your heart's content? I don't know.

Some stains can't be removed. Some rooms can't be cleaned. We'd probably need religion and a threat of eternal damnation, if we were to convince the lowest status men not to burn the society down.

Fair enough. Just tucking into the one you posted.

You can try working out, stop fapping (really, kills your dopamine receptors), trying "powerposes", meditation, all those are proven to increase serotonin.
Have little tasks that you know you can accomplish, but that still push out of your comfort zone, it will create a routine for you, and feel little shots of dopamine while doing things right, and will keep you moving forward.

You have to man up and being in that downwards spiral, because yes, it is a downward spiral and the only one that can take you out is you. If you keep thinking that it's not your fault, then that's your real fault.

>If there's nothing for you in life through lawful and moral means, why not use immoral means? Why should you not rape and murder to your heart's content? I don't know.

It does beg the question, doesn't it?

It's all luck

some people are born with traits that will let them excel in an advanced society, mostly intelligence. But remember that people of high IQ are more prone to anxiety disorders, and thus would perhaps not make it in the natural, uncivilized world, because they dont have enough balls.

Bullshit. People only care about degrees and what you present. I bet in the real world Matt Damon is still a janitor while the dweeb he btfo in the bar is earning good money because of his Harvard pedigree.

Movies are not absolutes.

But wouldn’t the people with balls protect them? A problem with our society is we want everyone to be equal and do everything.

You're lucky that you don't have any baggage from that time. I'm contending with forever looking over my shoulder wherever I go. Have a crazy family that stalks me and considers me their property.

I had so much potential but it's being wasted on living scared as the police is useless and I have to watch every step.

Sure getting rich would help but with society today requiring me to have LinkedIn and with Google image reverse search I cannot.

I don't know how to implement JPs lessons in my life.

This. It's called survivorship bias.

Why dont you speak to him.I would love to hear how he will answer to you because in my darkest hours i feel like you.

it is fascinating how JP is throwing everyone into a bout of introspection and psychoanalysis.
I have seen feminists rejecting feminism, and now pol questioning their extremes as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_effect_(psychology)

Everybody suffers rejection and failure in some form or another. You're only 25, don't give in to the bitterness. You're already sounding like Elliot Rodger.
Consider this it's not as dumb as you think.

orient yourself towards the highest good you can conceive, and then focus in on each day and making it even .01% better than the last one.
Also be deeply truthful. If you struggle with resentment, you either need to get over the victim mentality or you're actually being unfairly oppressed by someone and you need to stand up for yourself. Stop worrying about the hierarchy; there are infinite hierarchies. Finally, if you're depressed, diet, exercise, and consider antidepressants.

Sounds like you need direction in life. I took an MBTI test (which JBP shits on) found out my personality type and what type of work suits it (Marx was right when he said labour was necessary for people, fulfilling work is important for life - especially for men. Women basically have a shortcut to fulfillment by having kids and not having to really work that stuf out). I've gone back to college in my second year and am having a great time learning IT.

>You're already sounding like Elliot Rodger.
What would you have told Elliot Rodger to do? What hints would you have given him?

Repeating platitudes hardly helps anyone. I don't think many here feel they're oppressed by other people or kept down by the man. They feel evolution and nature itself has given them a shitty deal. How do you stand up for yourself, when your oppressor is mother nature? It's like telling a blind man to look harder, a deaf man to listen closer and a vegetable to think deeper.

You have meme depression. Not kill-myself-tier depression but you see no point in partaking in society and you're bitter and angry about it. You're full of resentment which is something he often talks about. You're Cain, you tried to make some sacrifices but the universe was like "well, no, that won't cut it" and doesn't give you what you want. So you throw in the towel and decide it's unfair and you're not going to participate in society and that it's not your responsibility. Basically you're shaking your fists at clouds.

Life is inherently unfair and cruel. Kids get cancer, good people die while assholes live, people will chain their own children to a bed and not feed them for a good 20 years. It's easy to start to despise it and it doesn't put you in a good place. You're not a happy person. Now do you want to try to be slightly better than you are now, and a bit happier, or do you want to keep digging yourself down in a hole?

>Jordan Peterson?
>What did you just call me?
>It's Dr. Peterson too YOU
>B U C K O
>U
>C
>K
>O

This. Precisely. Set a noble aim. Pick up and carry the heaviest burden you can. Ruminating about how miserable you are and how others are to blame IS the road to hell. Make the proper sacrifice. Walk with God.

pissed and shit on in high school restrooms

Elliot was a special kind of autist/psychopath combo. Hopefully OP's not that bad.

>what would you have told Elliot Rodger
The first thing to do was probably to listen at what he was struggling with and just let him speak and spout his hatred just to take the pressure off. Then at some point you need to start to try and make him think about his actions from the other person's point of view.

That AND be patient with yourself. I used to run out of steam with Peterson advice because I tried to bite off more than I could chew. Sometimes the heaviest load you can carry isn't that much. If you try to lift 100lbs on day one you'll fuck your arms up. And if you expect to be able to lift that on day one you'll end up really disappointed.

Jordan Peterson is just like every other shill riding the Trump wave. Never have I heard someone talk so long on a topic without saying anything like this guy does.

OP, I'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear. You DO like being fucked up. It's an out, an excuse and a reason. It's a perfect fit. It's a survival mechanism. But like you are aware, it's got a steep cost.

So you'll need to pick one. Self reliance and empowerment or continue using your self-destruction as a lifestyle.

You'll do the latter and I'll tell you why. Because you know it's easier and it works. You don't mind selling pieces of your self worth instead of doing the hard, right thing. You know you love your misery and it holds and supports you in it's black hands. And you know you'll let it kill you one day.

Also, OP is fag. Kys

Life is unfair. What now? You can come up with biblical stories and archetypes about suffering, injustice and divine punishment, but so what? The question is, what is a man supposed to do, when he is already in a hole so deep that no force can dig him out of there? Why should the weakest, the unhappiest, the ugliest and the stupidest of us be content? Why is their resentment not logical and justifiable to themselves?

You can come up with examples about how it's bad for the society to kill and rape, how it's immoral etc. etc. But why should the lowliest care? They don't like the society, let it burn down. Morals have never rewarded them with good karma, why not be immoral?

I often feel like I'm the only person capable of feeling empathy.

Man this thread is fucking pathetic

Well you sure have more reasons to turn bad than to do good and up to a point I get that if you don't like the society, it's a valid option to go live in a hermit cabin in the mountains, I mean, more power to you if that's what you do. The problem is that the people who truly are cut out of the hermit wood are few and far between. Most people stay in society but on the sideline and throw pellets of discontent rather than truly walking away.

One thing that Peterson said that helped me claw out of the stupid R9K-ish hole I was in "no situation is so bad that you can't go ahead and fuck it up some more". If you stay with resentment, even if it's logical to be resentful, you'll end up worse in five years than if you tried to make things work. You can harbour resentment and still try to do something good ever now and then. No force can dig you out of the hole but yourself, and sometimes you look at how low you've fell and go "fuck that shit". But never underestimate the capacity to still go lower.

Dude go watch Planet Earth II, it's on Netflix or torrent it. Everywhere dominance hierarchies are ordered by the victor. When we talk about dominance hierarchies, we are talking about top of the line puss. Yeah the weak little komodo dragon ass bitch can get that nasty old ugly thot and she will push out some wimpy little runts and the cycle will continue until the last of the line is too weak and dies out, or you can be the head komodo, wrangle the other fucker to the ground and go get that fresh tailfu to churn you out a couple Balerions and watch your line thrive.

This metaphor though is not all about size or prowesss but basically whatever the human equivalent of a komods ability to wrangle the world into submission. What this means is you need to be competent at a couple of things and fresh pussy will flock to you. Recently in his interview with that woman from channel 4, cathy something, Jordan Peterson described the 3 traits most readily correlated with success which are intelligence, conscientiousness (hard working) and toughness. If you work on these three every day no doubt you will be able to make it in the long run. You may not have all 3, but if you can have two and work to mitigate your shortcomings in another department with other things, say like consciousnesses with a talent or guile or wit or charm or good looks, something like that, you will be more able than someone completely devoid of secondary attributes to achieve the things that you want. We are animals, and if you behave like an animal women are more likely to be attracted to you. Im no kike or cuck but its not impossible to understand why certain roasties go for bbc: it speaks to some level of competence. Of course there is a reason why interracial marriages are so low and its mainly because they realize niggers cant provide for a family in the long run, and only dumb whores will choose a fleeting pleasure for the long term prosperity of the family, over a suitable partner.

You can't understand what he's saying, so it sounds like nothing to you.

You're like the religious extremists who think evolution is made up because they can't understand it.

Good for you, user. That's a wonderful story.

Peterson appeals to nature. That is a weak-minded post.

The idea is to start ordering your life from what you can and to move up the dominance hierarchy

Iron your clothes, bucko!

Try harder, you fucking faggot

Sage