Republican Presidency

>Republican Presidency
>Republican Senate
>Republican House
>Government shut down in

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/19/us/politics/live-senate-vote-government-shutdown.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>90% of the catalog is this same type shill shit
>meme flag
>blaming Trump for Demoshits inability to govern
>checks out

mfw shareblew is working the weekend due to #ReleaseTheMemo

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/19/us/politics/live-senate-vote-government-shutdown.html

FIVE REPBULICAN NO VOTES

cry more

>Shutdown in the 1990s was the Republicans' fault
>Shutdown in 2013 was the Republicans' fault
>Shutdown now is the Republicans' fault

I don't know when the next future shutdown will be, but I'm sure the 96%-of-its-political-donations-went-to-Hillary-Clinton mainstream media will be there to say it's the Republicans' fault, and the Democrats are good boys who didn't do nothing.

As a democrat myself I am deeply ashamed by democrat senators who voted for non-citizens while literally killing our military and children.

Not gonna lie, I regret voting D now.

>Republicans controlled congress the whole time during those shut downs
>clearly this isn't their fault

>it’s republicans’ fault senate democrats are blocking the bill for illegals
Sure thing, faggot.

Democrats controlled the U.S. Senate in 2013. They may have during the 1990s shutdown too, I can't remember and don't feel like looking it up.

>Not gonna lie, I regret voting D now.
are we just gonna let this slide? i mean thast some meme gold right there
>voting for the D
my sides

>Govt "shut down"
It's literally nothing. Everything relevant continues to work as normal.

>DACA
Won't happen, the wall as bern passed for over a decade now, but not funded.
>Hillary/Obama
They will be, all the uncovering over their corruption and spying on the political opposition will nail them.

>Tax cuts
You didn't mention those, that we Americans will be getting raises now by virtue of lowered taxes.

>blaming dems for president big dealmaker not being able to make a big deal while 5 of his own fucking party vote against it as well

>They will be, all the uncovering over their corruption and spying on the political opposition will nail them.

ANY DAY NOW cries increasingly nervous man on first day of his president's second year in office while his party still has majorities in house and senate

Funny. Literally every word you wrote is untrue or fake news. You’re so fucking ignorant you dont know how wrong you are.

I almost feel bad for you, kiddie diddler.

Does shareblue get overtime when they work weekends, or is it still only $.02/shitpost?

>He couldn't make a deal
>He should have made a shit deal
>He should have caved on daca and no wall

All these shareblue points all day

Let's just ignore the progress made thus far in spite of the democratic/Hillary Muller investigation, obstructive government deep state, Clinton machine, etc.

More like president big sqealmaker

>still wanting to spend billions on a useless wall that will not significantly reduce immigration

5 Dem yes votes.

early start today?

sage

What’s so bad about coal miners?

>Everything you said is untrue
>Provides no evidence for said lie
salty trumplets are so JUST right now

>They will be, all the uncovering over their corruption and spying on the political opposition will nail them.
lmao. Whatever helps you sleep at night

The Jews' attempt to deflect/derail