Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.helsinki.fi/asymmetries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be Irish
>Only eat potatoes

no government is still better than Merkel and her rat bunch

not even that lol
>die of starvation
like nigga just fish damn u in an island.

you say it like it's a bad thing

hahahahaha...wait

If you think about it....

We're ancap right now.

That's a positive desu

>be Irish
>STILL controlled by Britain

dude potatoes are delicious i dont see why that would be a bad thing plus potatoes are halal so they wont have to worry about angering those muslims theyre importing

Irishman have roughly the same iq as Africans.

This
I thought you'd all be clapping and machine gunning people for violating the nap

yes we can't agree to run the government.

Yeah because state and local government don't exist.

Didnt she fucking fix that shit yet?

DELET THIS

>be American
>have no metric system

Ikr? I don't know why do people have a problem with potatoes, they're based af.

Ahahahahaha stupid Americans!

>president dealmaker
>can't make a deal with his own majority party

Not yet, decision will be made tomorrow.

>be american
>have no white majority

It doesn't matter when the US government shuts down because it only stops funding for 'non-essential' activities and the government categorizes literally everything as essential. Also employees just have their pay delayed.

So, maybe the Department of Agriculture office in Kansas City must cancel their employee pick-up softball games until the government is properly funded but nothing else is impacted and they still must show up to work.

It's a non-issue. It doesn't even affect the US stock market, it's still business as usual.

This has happened before
Many times. Only lasts a few days and than everything goes back to normal

...right up until this shit is still going on two months from now. "Normal" is that it shuts down for a week or so, one side backs down, everything starts up again. That's not going to happen this time.

Stock markets will start panicking in early February. Mark it.

It is a white majority you fucking moron

Why would you think it would last any longer than the last time it happend? Because blurrrmpfs is president? Eat shit red coat

It matters because the people who do the essential work don't get paid at all.

>People like Britany Venty are considered white in America
wew

Ireland doesn't have mass immigration.
Typical 56% logic.

Probably more likely is a month into a government shutdown, if the stock market does drop, Google or Amazon announces they'll seize control in a coup and run the government themselves in order to create value for their shareholders.

>government stops functioning, only “essential” parts still operating
>record high economic grow, poverty falls to all time low, productivity sky rockets, people have more money in their pocket

All reality if it stays closed

>republicans want to pass bill
>democrats do not want to pass bill
>trump would have signed bill
>democrats block bill
WTF TRUMP IS SHUTTING THE GOVERNMENT DOWN?!?!?

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

Spics aren't white.

>be American
>hope it stays this way

>ancap
>essential government work

America is a cancer. Their disgusting culture is poisoning the rest of the world.
Their education system is terrible, all of their intellectuals are immigrants. Unfortunately, their ignorance is spreading into Europe and the rest of the world and soon there won't be any intellectuals here either. Fuck you Americans, you should all die.
We could un-genocide the native Americans by genociding the whites and all the others in the continents.
It is necessary that we destroy America and Americans before they completely dominate culturally.

>Google or Amazon announces they'll seize control in a coup
With what army, you drooling retard?

>It is necessary that we destroy America and Americans before they completely dominate culturally
He says in English on an American website. Face it, you already lost.

What? The government's army isn't funded. It's soldiers will have all missed a paycheck. Amazon will just offer to hire them on with a sign-on bonus as Fulfillment Facilitators and have them arrest everyone in congress. Easy-peasy.

>Openly gay poo for PM
>No immigration problem

Pick one.

Live on CSPAN right now, one idiot politician after the next on why we are shutdown.

i for one welcome the new google overlords. fuck you amazon shrills

>jews can't rule over you if you have no government
Bet you haven't thought about that ya nigger

Schlomo here has a point, guys.

Just ignore the jealous eurocucks. Fuck them.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>>Finnish intellectuals worried about how they don't understand porous borders of their own country, and claim all historical artifacts from other cultures prove globalism is best action.
blogs.helsinki.fi/asymmetries/
suck a dick, white helsinki traitor.

Our gov has been a fucking shitshow even before drumpf

I see you migrated from /. as well

>be american
>eat McFries

Finally.

I wish.

NO NONONONONO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN??
I THOUGHT TRUMP WOULD MAGA
NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US

No government is better than 99.9% of the governments on earth, including the run by your (literal) faggot PM.

I think all of Europe, Canada, Australia, and America need government shut downs for a while.

Government shutdown is by far the most misleading term for the uneducated, like yourself. The government can’t blow money anymore until they agree what they can spend it on, the country doesn’t just magically lose all its laws overnight

Good?

Fuck government. They do nothing for the common man other than fuck him over with all their policies and shit.

i wish.

>be American
>have no government
Living the dream

>be Leaf
>fucking Leafs

That's my first thought too. Why stupid Irish niggers don't farm other foods?
Isn't their starvation a natural selection process?

Irish have one of the lowest IQs of whites (drunk Celts with FAS).

They're not too bright on average, and it would have been far worst way back when.

They're running out of ways to spend on everything BUT the citizens and our infrastructure and they're panicking.