There are people

>there are people
>on this board
>RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>that don't have Oreimo as one of their top 10 all time anime

I'm not here to argue the #1 best anime, everyone has a different taste. That's fine. I'm also not going to argue which anime fits the rest of the 9 slots. That's fine. But how the fuck did most of Sup Forums change their opinion on Oreimo? Influx of reddit/tumblr posters? New posters in general that are either underage or too new to anime.

How is this possible?

>But how the fuck did most of Sup Forums change their opinion on Oreimo?

People always thought it was shit, what you blind fanboys dont seem to understand is that this doesn't necessarily stop people from watching or enjoying the show.

havent seen it desu

will this summer

reminder that this show is degeneracy and shit taste personified

>that image
ABSOLUTE

KINO

I've seen too many anime for it to be in my top 10.

Because it's fucking garbage?

>Kuronekofags STILL mad

Sad!

My favorite girl was the redhead fujo because she was funny. OreImo was trash even if you ignore the incest or who "won".

Having sex with your little sister is disgusting and pathetic.

Do you actually believe that anyone who dislikes your garbage show is fan of the loser girl or are you shitposting due to your inability to hold a conversation with another human being

>People don't like this heap of trash that people watched merely because it was a board anime the season it aired! IT MUST BE REDDIT
These people are true crossboarders, probably not even from this site in the first place.

>>there are people
>>on this board
>>RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>that don't have Oreimo as one of their top 10 all time anime

Yeah, there's people with good taste in Sup Forums.

It's not even on my top 100.
Or top any list for that matter

This writing is kind of awful, and I doubt it's a translation issue.

>Harem anime
>top 10

This is why no one respects fans of anime.

All harem anime are trash.

I hope that one day you drown from my tears faggot.

Also there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who incest is bad. Let's show them just how wrong they are.

Season 1 was pretty good but season 2 was terrible.

Right? Shame so many new people have corrupted this board with their retarded and naive thoughts.

>But how the fuck did most of Sup Forums change their opinion on Oreimo?
People realized the ending was the result of executive meddling, not where the story was actually heading.

This

It was great until worst girl won and the ending alienated most of the fans

Exactly this. If the author was able to have it his way it would have ended with them staying together and fucking like animals.

>Implying it was supposed to end in incest

Oreimo and by extension eromanga are pretty much the anime equivalent of twilight, its no surprise that they are popular among plebs.

Nigga it's not even top 100.

Ignoring the actual "content", the actual method of storytelling was boring and pretty bog standard

Again, the incest I can take or leave. I know it triggers some people but if you want your show to have a brother-sister relationship then fine, it can still be good depending on the way you tell that story.

Oreimo just left no impression however. 3/10

Oreimo and shows like Oreimo are everything that's wrong with anime today and why no one will ever take anime seriously. It's no longer an art form anymore, anime has just become a tool for socially outcast NEETs to self insert and escape their shitty lives and unfortunately studios will continue to pander to them instead of make decent anime with actual depth and character.

GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD

You fell for the meme and bandwagoned on this piece of shit. That's why.

I feel like people hate the story so much that they forget that the characters are actually very cute and endearing, except for kirino of course

so they actually had sex?

Yes, if not at the night of the confession then sometime after around the time of the after story epilogue.

>reminder that this show is degeneracy and shit taste personified
manami pls go

>manami is best girl
oh lord, has anyone seen my sides?

Yeah iunno, it was okay, I guess.

You've found the main flaw in the LN market.

Oriemo was fucking garbage. All the girls were bad.

We just had a a long thread, i'm not contributing to this one, sorry.

>that don't have Oreimo as one of their top 10 all time anime

but this shit is in my top 10 garbage anime/manga/LN

LIKED & SUBSCRIBE your personal Blog.

Oreimo anime was terrible and butchered the source material to no end

Enlighten me how anyone could like generic haremshit like this show. It's not remarkable in any way, the MC is a bland self insert and all the girls are basically just designs brought to life and given token personalities to get the viewer off. The comedy is bland, the drama isn't interesting, and if you just watch it for the girls you're better off with doujins or a decent eroge covering the same topics. CGDCT is always bad too, better off in specialized CGDCT shows.

So what is it that makes you get into autistic fits over who will win, as if you were establishing some fanfiction in your head and hoping it would come true?

Well, I liked it while it was airing for the first few episodes, but I felt like it stalled a lot and wasted time in many sections. I also found the way the harem formed to be a bit unnatural.

At the time, everyone also loved Kirino but thought she had no chance of winning and I was raged at for saying "she's in the title, she's going to win, it's pretty obvious".

The show is pretty standard fare, I think if you're not particularly into some of the excesses, it just won't make the top 20 or even 50.

You underestimate how much good anime there is, and how experienced the audience is. We have seen a lot. I could put up about 20 right now that I think are better-- all that would do is draw attacks on the shows, but the same people who attack me would still probably be able to place their own 20.

In no particular order.

Higurashi
Tatami Galaxy
Katanagatari
Code Geass
Kazoku Uchouten
Toradora
NGE
Darker than Black
Kara no Kyoukai
Kanon
Spice and Wolf
Gosick
Rainbow
Shinsekai Yori
Gankutsuou
Madoka
Psycho-Pass
Madoka
Cowboy Bebop
Steins;Gate

I'm positive that you can criticize those shows, but I think that there is more to criticize about OreImo. Not that OreImo is bad, but I mean, the top 10 is pretty competitive.

Storywise was butchered to oblivion, but everything else was objectively a 10, OST, animation, artstyle, seiyuu work, Oreimo had an insanely high production values.

Well they watched more than 10 animes for one.

First off I'd like to say I respect you for putting out an appropriate response and an actual list of stuff you enjoy.

Personally I've watched most of the shows you listed with the exception of 2. But from the list you provided only 3 would make my top 10. Not because the rest are bad per say, but because I have other anime (including Oreimo) that I just enjoyed a lot more while watching. Ultimately it comes down to personal preference, but I'm glad you were able to put up a valid counter point.

It was in my top 10, but I had to make space for eromanga so unfortunately it is not residing in the #11 spot.

Dropped the show on like episode 6 or 7? It wasn't bad, it was just kind of boring and I hated Kirino with a passion. Maybe she gets redeemed or whatever, but I really don't know how people put up with her.

Good taste.