Civil War 2.0: The Final Solution

Looking for some suggestions to add to the collection in case shit ever hits the fan.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0001241738.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boomer detected

the 14 foxfire books

lol 27, but live near nigger country

>How to Win Friends and Influence people
>Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
Why are basic bitch sales manuals included in your race war book collection?

never seen over vol9 IRL though

Because I don't plan on being a grunt, faggot

>armchair badass waits forever

>mad max reading from "how to win friends and influence people" before successful bartering a jug of gatorade powder in exchange for some human meat

>Step 4: Smile

LEL

>not reading the Prince, the Art of War, the 48 Laws of Power, Meditations, Propaganda (by Bernays), Propaganda (By Jacques), Mein Kampf, For my Legionnaires instead

Dip shit detected.

Get an old medical textbook. Get some books about farming, hunting, trapping, etc. Stockpile non perishable or slowly perishable foods.

America is soft as fuck. Our infrastructure is soft. Our logistical lines are soft. A civil war is more like a survival scenario than a war, for most americans.

That's why I asked for suggestions, wasn't posting beat off material

SKS or ar +10/22 + ammo then go innawoods.

Read the Conquest of Gaul, Napoleon on Napoleon, Ivan the Terrible by Robert Payne, Cesare Borgia: His Life and Times, Mao Tse-Dung on Guerrilla Warfare.

These are good.

Go and KYS

Art of war

Those are pretty useless if you don´t train with an instructor. There´s a reason why soldiers take up to a year of almost daily training to be good enough to use those skills effectively.

t. Infantryman in training

TM31-210 Field expedient munitions. I think that is the correct Tech manual code. It has been a while.

I was 13F in Army, but got medically discharged back in 2012. I'm more interested in diplomacy at this point, because I realize that there would be numerous factions with many caught in the middle. Just want to cover all bases

You have enough books. Time to buy a shotgun and 5.56 for short range and a 7.62 NATO platform for intermediate long range. Stockpile ammo for each sufficient for two days heavy fighting (this is to be stored for SHTF). Have a stockpile of food (go to YouTube for tips). Hit the shooting range and get in physical condition (none of this matters if you can't climb a flight of stairs without having a heart attack.

Any and everything by Ragnar Benson and "Unintended Consequences" by John Ross.

Don't worry guys I'm sure Trump will make America great ag-

Pffftbfhh BAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah if the USA goes into civil war it's not going to be two sided. If the central government collapses your country will never be united again.

this was interesting cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0001241738.pdf