Sup Forums character chart - IV

Last threads:
Hello again guys, here's the sketch of what we have so far. Any suggestions for new characters to be added must have an image and position for him/her.
Since we have more characters than slots now the priority must be organization. If you think a character is in the wrong place just request for it to be changed, if nobody disagrees with your request, it will be changed.

In the end of the last thread we hada big discussion about Homura's position and I think the majority of us agree with her position now.

About the S100/D0 character, do you guys think Munsu should stay there or should we change him with the boy from grave of the fireflies/angra mainyu?

Remember that this image is just the sketch, I'll post how the final version is looking like on the 2nd post

Other urls found in this thread:

jushin.wikia.com/wiki/Munsu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I couldn't find a good pic for 5-8 characters Because I didn't know their names
If you have a better pic for a character just link me it and I'll change

Draw a red line above those characters in paint, I'll help you.

Change Diavolo. The current pic looks really weird.
(3rd from top left.)

Here user, I know from which anime some of them are (Like the DR girl) but without the names it's hard to find a good pic

Alright, changing.

gay

Requesting someone more knowledgeable to place some Wolf's Rain in there. There's probably good examples of suffering without deserving it.

>Makoto on maximum level of deserving suffering

Just because it could get more pussy than you doesn´t mean he deserves suffering, fuccboi.

Is the Incredible Sufferingman in there yet? I can't seem to find him.

90S 0D: Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
80S 25D: Shirogane Takeru, Muv-Luv
45S 40D: Nagito Komaeda, Danganronpa
40S 30D: Yuuko Kanoe, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
20S 40D: Itsuki Takeuchi, Initial D
5S 75D: Kodaka Hasegawa, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

I think 85S 35D is from Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria, but I'm not sure.

is 100/100 being saved for some meme character?

Also: 60S, 0D is Alibaba from Magi. I don't know the two remaining ones.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums already.

This asshole needs to be on there somewhere if he isn't already

Deserved 80
Suffered 95

His sense of time gets reduced to almost nothing and he is then killed, meaning he goes through centuries of pain before he finally gets to die

>Nagito Komaeda
Wait, so he's a guy? That's awkward...
Thank you! I'll find better pictures for them

He deserves everything

We haven't found any character memorable enough for it, any suggestions?

Thank you

If I remember correctly, centuries passed while the sword was going through his heart, right?
If no one disagrees with this I'll change in the next chart

15S, 0D is the main character from Kuma Miko I think.

Centuries for him
Seconds for everyone else

>He deserves everything

The only people that hate Makoto are either betas that can´t get puss or dumb bimbos that always get cheated on.

>b-but he played with their feelings!

As if High School relationships meant anything.

>any suggestions?
Anonymous.

S: 15
D: 75

>...any suggestions?
Sup Forums

user, the one that suffered the most, even deserving everything he got? I like your idea

put nui next to sasuke

Change Munsu for Yuuko

>hisoka 0 suffering
He fucking died after getting half of his body blown up piece by piece

I would add a special category for mesousa for 110S 0D

S: 30
D: 90

I think with the knowledge from the latest volume Touma can finally get bumped up to 100. Also here's a better pic

She was evil but she really deserve 100?
Done
Done
..Yuuko suffering 100?
>He fucking died after getting half of his body blown up piece by piece
Uh I wouldn't say that affected him since he restored his body and was ready to fight again. But I can put him some suffering blocks up if you want

why the fuck mikan so high? she jsut got bullied
why is subaru so low
why the fuck is sakura over saber and archer

this shit doesn't make sense

>Subaru only at 70 suffering
come the fuck on, the guy gets eaten alive by a horde of rabbits three fucking times and has also commited suicide on multiple occasions. So why in the everloving fuck is his suffering lower than Ace

Because re:zero is a meme show

>She was evil but she really deserve 100?
next to sasuke, so 95 or 90

>suffering 40
>deserve 50

>hurr durr stop like anime that i don't like

>why is subaru so low
How many blocks should he go up? He was at 90 before and I don't think that's right. Some characters on 90 suffered for centuries

>deserve 50
What the fuck is worng with you?

the OP is shit,

I meant the Yuuko next to Munsu

Move satou above shinji and below kaiji

Oh duh. I'll put her.

Is she Kouhime? I only know that her father died but she suffered 40?

Oh yes, I am.

>memeing umaru into 0/100

Come on, that spot is for tomoko

I kind of take issue with saying Bernkastel deserved anything. I know haha it's funny, she's on the opposite side of Rika. It's much simpler to think of her as a villain.

But think for a second what it means to "deserve" pain. All her pain is derived from her time as a part of Rika, their struggle is the same. So are we saying that by becoming a villain later in life she retroactively deserved her pain in the past? The only suffering she has as a witch seems to come from the memories of her time as Rika. That part of her suffering is assuredly unjust.

I also don't think she did wrong in the present of Umineko anyways. Though that's certainly debatable. She takes up the villain role halfway through to push the plot forward. Battler would have killed Beatrice at the end of game 4 and the story would have been over otherwise. Ange wouldn't have been able to face the truth. And Featherine would have stayed in her slumber. Bernkastel represents miracles through infinite possibility. Many possibilities are harsh and end in sadness. But at the heart of it there is the hope for a good ending.

So in the end I don't know where you should put her. I certainly don't think she deserves to suffer. You could keep her there and not think any deeper on it because she's supposed to be a "villain". Or you could just remove her because her suffering is tied right to Rika's.

Shao tucker above andou

Move him to the space below Touma I guess. Griffith got near infinite power and all he had was suffering for like a couple of years.

>I only know that her father died

She was so gangraped she become a tank character

It was her brother that died and she was also raped for a good while. I'm not sure if it should be 40 either, but deserve definitely isn't 50.

>tomoko
Literally who?

Oh, Yuuko Amamiya.
If no one has a problem with this, I'll change them.
Not many people know about Munsu

Alright

No. Umaru is universally hated here.

I like umaru and hate tomoko

Add this to 0S 80D

S95 D90

This shit makes 0 sense, is this some new shit from leddit?

>yamada 20/20

That whore need to be purged

This list is fucking retarded

Oh.. added
Alright now he's in the same line as Okarin, I think that's fair.

It must be some MAL meme, its stupid and the charatcers are random

punpun definitely deserves more how much he deserves

Also is the 0DS 100S the mc of the korean berserk (forgot the name)?

Who the fuck removed Dedede

Kirby of the Stars is an anime so he belongs

I understand your point, but that's very complicated. I wouldn't like to remove her but she falls in the same case as Griffith/Homura, that suffered before doing horrible things.
If we fix her we should fix them too

Anonymous S100 D100

Kouhime is literally just a kid that got abused by the villain because she's royalty.
She doesn't deserve anything and that guy is a faggot for implying so.

It was a chart Sup Forums made

This

>Sup Forums
OP confirmed faggot

Yeah it's fine I just wanted to say there's more to her than first appears.

jushin.wikia.com/wiki/Munsu
And where do you think we should put Punpun?
Uh, I'll put him in the lower right corner with the SoL characters

How about we put her on S30/D5 then?

I saw this bullshit when it started. It's not random, it's that OP can't distinguish troll suggestions from actual ones.

Here is your 100/100

Yeah you could put her there.
She got healed by papa Rance so she's not too bad.

Can we just repot this shit?

Yes.

>95/95
Dream did nothing wrong

>that OP can't distinguish troll suggestions from actual ones.

Then OP is the MAL meme

He don't even know kou

Dedede's an active asshole and he has his sympathetic moments.

As an example: In one episode where the world is about to end everyone confesses their sins to their friends, and when Escargoon asks . Dedede to confess he says he's never done anything wrong. Soon later he realizes his mistake and destroys a statue of himself to quickly build a park, and steals Kirby, his arch enemy, away from everyone else to give the park to him as a gift.

I'd put him in 20 Suffering and 50 Deserved

People should really actually gives reasons as to why a character deserves/has suffered

100 should be restricted to characters that will suffer forever in all honesty

How about above Gendo? I don't think he suffered a lot

Go away Kubo

>Posts Buccellati Diavolo
Terrible desu

This chart has no 100/100. Kubo is actually 0/0

Stop accepting jojo/dbz characters, there are like 5 already

He got killed and his wife left him

He should've been in 100 in first place, but since he's at 95, I don't think something he can power through solely because it's not as much suffering as the experiences that put him that high in first place should be what bump him to 100. I mean, he already experienced that whole "Your existence is the reason tragedies even happen" thing once in a much bigger scale.

Meant to say wife died at his hands because of how desperate he was
At least replace Umaru with him

The whole thing makes 0 sense for exemple Sonokawa Momoka deserving the same suffering as Freeza, its just plain stupid.

why is Griffith so high on suffering tho.
He was crippled for a while but then comes back as a god among men

I think Squealer suffered more than Touma

He's from Sup Forums what do you expect?

The 4 corners are pretty much meme rankings though

>several threads
>Ichise from Texhnolyze has been recommended and ignored THREE times
Is whoever is in charge of this grid a fucking newfriend babby who only watches anime from facebook memes? The fuck man. This should've been the first person you put in the 100 row.

Remove that worthless higurashi girl from 90/0 and place this guy

>Touma at S:90
That's ridiculously high if you consider his suffering to the other characters listed on that tier.
Yeah, he's seen some shit and fights some shitty battles but how is that equal to Rika or Kykyou that died multiple times, Utena who got fucked her whole life or Homura who's own existence is suffering? Also, he's still alive.
Bring him down to 70
>Rosette at S:55
Under School Day's Makoto and Mirai Nikki's psychopath girl? Makes no sense. Rosette (and Chrono) should be up at S:80 at least considering they suffered all sorts of emotional and physical injuries and died pitiful deaths.
Either remove her or move to S:75/D:30
>Asuka at D:60
Why? I can't see how any of her actions are deserving of the suffering she got.
Tone this shit down.

Also suggesting this Glasslip fucker for
S: 0
D: 55

OP is a crossboarder from Sup Forums who thinks his cancer is welcomed on Sup Forums.

Doesn't really remove the fact that he suffered if he's got good times later.
He's pretty much mindbroken and a different person now.

Fuck off

Ok, seriously, why is no one questioning why guts and other mortals could be at 100 when certain characters below them, like Rika, Bernkastel, Touma, and that one guy from that time loop LN have suffered for an incomprehensible amount of time? No one should be able to take the top spots from millennia long time loopers like that.

Not even counting that why is Guts higher than Avenger, who was tortured all day every day of his entire life? Like yeah Guts had a shit time but Avenger is basically the peak of suffering humans can experience without supernatural shit coming into play.

At least Diavolo fits being the top spot, I don't think anyone can really compete with him, besides maybe Bern.

This.

I'll rip your head off and shit down your thought get out of here with that nobody loser.

I came to this thread to post this, the guy doing this chart is a motherfucking naruto-tier normalfag

OP, kill yourself