No. I know where that hand's been.

go harder on immigration.
bring the army to the border

shake his dick instead of his hand

>*bites*
>*growls*

Yeah, it grabs pussies
why do you think he's reaching for you?

I would spit on him. He is a literal low IQ shizo idiot.

so weak

*shakes hand

Keep it up Mr. President. I'm proud of you.

"I shilled for you, where is my paycheck?"

SPIT

fuck drumpf

Grab that hand, shake it, and say, "Pleased to meet you, Mr. President."

Didn't vote for him and I don't necessarily like him, but he is the President of the United States. If we can't return to a time when that means something, we're doomed.

Give the man a firm handshake, thank him for the work he has done and carry on, because he has shit to do and a worm like me shouldn't waste too much of his time.

Nice small hands Drumpf lel XD

"GUN!" just to watch him get grabbed and shoved into the nearest vehicle

Rossikiy pls go

alri orange cunt

Truly a beta faggot. It's why all he does is whine.

Oh No! What are we going to do?

youtu.be/Zwra4K5PIbE

Crush his small hands.

*Spits on you instead

You do not know de way

Be the Caesar we need. Lead the army against the republic and force the senate in to self exile in Mexico.

Thank you Sir for saving mankind. I pray for your success and wish you all the best.

Ay it's illegal to own niggas like that now, mang

MEIN FÜHR- MEIN PRESIDENT IT IS AN HONOR TO MEET YOU

Shake his hand and say "Goodmorning Mr. President."

Chill. It was nice bantz Burgerbro

Noice

That is kind of you, however keep in mind that he will go down in history as one of the best. I'd bet my left nut on it.

Oh Lord... Faggot first post worst post BTFO

Is there a time of the day where you emu riders don't shitpost?

Get to the chopper Mr. President.

Absolute savage user

>What would you do?

>... and say?

I'd shake his hand, say thanks, and then say MAGA!

obviously.

good goy

Hans you don't seem to know much about him

call him a cuck kike lover and refuse to shake

*grabs hand
"God Bless, you great based one!"

This. Coming from a meme flag cuck.

Ask why she hasn't been locked up yet

Nice flag faggot

Shareblue pls go

Why is your hand on the same height as my shoulder? That's not how you do a handshake.

>*shakes hand*
>snoochie boochies Mr. President

Good afternoon Emperor Donald. I have spoken with the grand council about the eradication of the Mexican race in America. Agent 16-B should start showing presence in the blood stream yielding positive results within 2 weeks.

Prediction analysis show’s that your country will be spic free by 2020 sir.

Half of the people you just quoted like Trump

You spelled it wrong. You obviously meant win(not whine).

You lackin?

>look the man straight in the eyes
>take hand and shake warmly.
>on behave of the Dutch people. Welcome to our humble nation. we are gladly looking forward to speak to you.
>do not apologize for the reasons why our Prime minister is not here to welcome him. knowing dam well that he knows already.
>take President Donald J. Trump to nice brown cafe (it is not what you think burgers) for a man to man chat

What is a “brown cafe“?

absolutely btfo

Looks like you aussies got some competition

>shake his hand
>keep holding his hand when he pulls away
>look deep into his eyes and lean in
>"gas the kikes race war now"

shake his hand to be polite
prepare to get Trump's infamous pull handshake

that's pretty hard to explain. but lets call it a traditional dutch cafe, a place to meet, have a pint, and discuss the hassle of today

Ask if he wants to go see the movie Jaws.

>shake hand warmly
>try not to get yanked off my feet
Nice to meet you Mr. President.

They do not no de weh

Didnt trump drive out isis recently?
Is the man with the ice cream isis?

>this is for syria
what the shit did trump have to do with syria

>Trump
>doing anything in Syria aside from arming a bunch of terrorist-linked communists and being shabbos goy
>what the shit did trump have to do with syria
The 59 Tomahawk missiles that Trump fired at a Syrian-Russian airbase a few months into his presidency

Tell the jew bitch to fuck off.

LOL holy shit this

Bump

Communist retards have to go back

madman

He did it to destroy the alleged gas fields. So (((rebels))) can't blame gas attacks on Assad anymore. Please lurk moar outside of sg. Additionally he cut ISIS funding, which helped to destroy ISIS with a new military strategy and with the help of russia

He does it to test confidence. Pretty smart actually

Shake his hand
>Thank you, sir, for giving us hope that we might, as a nation, put America First.

*Grabs his hand and shakes it

Please grab my pussy next Trumpo

Stop being a fucking cuck.

Release the fucking memo.

Jail the fucking Clintons and anyone involved in Haiti child trafficking or any other known trafficking incidents involving the piece of shit Clintons.

Nuke Epstein's island from orbit.

BTFO all pedos, ensure that they either have life in prison or death sentence.

See #1, STOP BEING A FUCKING KEK TRUMP. YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE READY FOR THE FUCKING PURGE.

I told all you faggots not to rely on your "magical" fucking overlord who has done jack fucking shit to get rid of the pedo elite and all you fucking did was sit around with your fucking thumbs up your asses thinking some president was going to take care of this for you.

You want to change the fucking world? You're going to have to put some fucking work in. Don't expect any one else to do it for you. Fucking pansies.

You must solve the jewish problem, Mr. President.

Thanks for working alongside God against the ennemy.
When will you go public against pizzagate? Also I'm afraid your daughter is a tranny

savage

I want to rape your daughter!

It's not that easy. Be patient. There is a reason Kennedy and Lincoln got killed

However I agree that we have to be more active

fuck off /sg/

hi mr president your doing a great job , keep draining that swamp , oh by the way tell that secrete service agent behind you to shave his head he looks like a goof with his hair like that

Mr President go after transgender children and their parents. Doing so will make you very popular.

Nice contribution but it's *you're

HA!

No, it's even simpler. Release the fucking truth. Let the shit burn to the fucking ground. Rebuild it from the fucking ground up.

You fucking Trumpcucks are no better than liberals who believe that Obama was some fucking magical god who could do no wrong. The fucking demoralization awards of 2017? The fucking idiot could of pre recorded himself reading off his stupid fucking blog post.

>it's not that easy

You know what's not fucking easy? Living in a fucking world where Silicon Valley is literal Orwellian overlords controlling and manipulating the masses of the public. You know what's not fucking easy? Watchin men turn into wannabe women and pumping themselves with hormones, feeding children hormones, having more that one fucking gender. You know what's not fucking easy? Being called a fucking racist if you want to have sex with your own race and have babies of your own fucking skin color. You know what's not fucking easy? Knowing this entire fucking planet has been ran by Zionist kikefucks for millenia who practice occult bullshit, rape and torture children and literally the worlds most powerful people are complicit. That's what is not fucking easy

All you stupid fucking pussies who think that this president is going to fucking "DO SOMETHING" are fucking retarded. It's time that you get the fuck up and do something. While Antifa runs around and gets away with punching people in the face and throwing bricks through windows - you alt-right faggots sit around and let them and "OBEY THE LAW"

YOUR ENEMIES ARE NOT OBEYING THE LAW. THIS IS NOT A BATTLE THAT CAN BE WON BY OBEYING THE LAW. YOU NEED TO FUCKING RISE UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SHIT.

Luckily I live in a state with more militias and libertarians than the rest of this cucked, authoritarian "bow before the police they're the good goys" nation. You fucking idiots. You FUCKING idiots.

You know whose going to make this country great again? Take a wild guess who that might be. Libertarians.

What do you think he is doing all the time? He is going after the small and middle fish snd working his way up the chain. What is with all the secret indicementd, what about his anti human trafficing order, what about strengthening the dollar, allowing more competition and freezing assets of powerful people? And thstvis jist his first year...

Pleasure to meet you, Mr. President; it's truly an honor

Same as with Shia.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Do a 360 and walk away.

Shake his hand.

"It's an honor Mr. Trump."

Don't really know what else I'd do. It's a greeting.

fuck off you dirty jew

"thanks for making my chair stay warm for a few years, kid."

;)

Looks like the final boss of GTA who is this guy?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516136945500.webm

found the muslim.

minimum wage sucks huh?

>shake his hand and look him dead in the eye and say “i fucking love you.”

The president additionally helped greatly to wake people up and that all around the world. His tax cuts and his tax deductibles for childreb strengthen the family, ICE removes a shit load of illegals and hinders new illegals coming in and soon a wall will be built. All that gender bullshit and transgender bus is widely critisized, not in legislation, which it never will be because we have a great new supreme court. Additionally all that shit happens, because people lose their culture and religion and Trump is brining botj back.