BRITS BTFO

Is there a bin where you can dump acid or trucks?

'kin 'ell, if they looked in my kitchen they'd throw away the key

that's a plastic bin for fucks sake
you could get a pile of weapons free if you just cut it open with your...
...knife

You have a key to your kitchen?
Thats posh

100 Feet long knives!! Wow!!!

no cus all our bins are full of poles

Yeah but your knife's in the bin, silly

How do brits cut their freshly baked bread if they're not allowed bread knives?

It's nice to know that even our violent and unlawful people are good boys who'll do what's right. Really makes me feel safer.

We buy sliced

You can either buy it pre sliced or pay the licence for the bread cutting dept to come round & do for you, they have the correct training & safety gear for handling such equipment.

>that tiny pocket knife at the bottom.
Thanks for that hearty kek m8

Looks like the prevented a serious BBQ from breaking out. God bless our self righteous state law enforcement.

That's completely legal everyday carry. Most Brits are too uniformed to know what the knife laws in this country are

I can't believe normal everyday people actually put their fucking cutlery into assigned bins so that the police can pretend they did something.

>Britain is literally living in 1984.
Pic related shows police letting themselves into, and walking around random peoples homes, without purpose or warrant.

you clearly don't know how tough our bins are

Good. I hope those violent offenders think again the next time they want to slice some fresh-baked bread.

Anyone have the picture where they confiscated someone's bicycle tire?

Maybe if the police did their fucking job and cut down on "petty" crime by actually enforcing it, then leaving your door open wouldn't be such a big deal.

Those are PCSOs, they're too thick to be oppressive. If cops were antifa, PCSOs would be the fat trannies kicking bins.

Eternal reminder that these pictures are being posted from the same country that lets people own drumfed suppressed shotguns. I don't get our laws.

I better go hand my cutlery draw in, its just too dangerous. I think hand eating is better now.

>it's difficult to get guns in the UK for the average hoodlum
>all crime turns to knife crime
>this "gun ban" so to speak only meant that crime was committed in another way
>most of the crime is committed by non-whites
Man, I'm glad you guys made guns so hard to get. Just like us. It looks like it's working wonders.
I wonder if we're gonna have "Bin that Somalian" soon?

I hate this planet

>paper cuts
>sharp metal edges
can we meme making paper and all metal thinner than 1/4inch illegal in england

like someone could use the metal from their fenders in car to slice throats, lets bin car bodies

or like that scene in jackass where they intentionally paper cut their buddies webbing of fingers.

Ah yes the gun ban. The ban that came in after a guy walked in to a school and shot just enough kids for there to be just enough public outrage, triggering just enough support to ban hand guns and riffles.

You're not getting a drum mag on an SGC unless it's gimped to 3 rounds, and shotgun moderators are retarded but if that's your thing knock yourself out.

wtf

God save the Queen. God bless our fine nation of cuckdom.

gee, this guy looks like a kike. What's with your royalty?

It's funny that the Port Arthur Massacre and the School Massacre happened at roughly the same time. Just in time to ban guns in two Anglo Countries.

The major flaw is they're Germans.

>Taking evidence of yourself trespassing.
>Smooth.
How come that never happens to me? I could use the money

Why is our country so against guns? They're not just anti-gun, but they are legit terrified of them and would likely vote for even more draconian gun laws.

Because this country is cucked beyond belief.

Basic cutlery is binned too?

They're not real cops m8, they'd likely be treated the same as any other rando wandering up your garden path.

Funnily enough it seems to be the ones who live around ethnics and dole scum who are the most worried about people having guns. It's an odd correlation, I can't quite put my finger on why this might be the case.

I know, but still. Well, I guess mosts royals are inbreds just like kikes so that explains something. Your monarchy also does nothing for the nation nowadays and doesn't try to save the kingdom from its current sorry state, so they might just be cryptokikes.

I hope this person gets raped to death with a shovel.

Give up my knife?

What are you, crazy?

You can put whatever you want in there. I'm just waiting for some user who lives in an area with retarded cops to buy a load of charity shop cutlery and dump a couple of drawer's worth in.

but how did you get so cucked? Just 50 years ago you guys were not huge pussies.

It's not in our culture. If you compare even our kids show to American, you'll notice there is a gun in almost everything American, yet when they (very rarely) show up in our programs, it's always a bad thing, paranoia, someone who is breaking the law, an outlaw.

We have never really had an issue with mass shooting, apart from the one I mentioned earlier that brought the ban in. The major issue the law here had with guns up until the 90s was armed robbery. They have been breathing the message in to our media for god knows how long, and it has had major success. Most people would freak the fuck out if they knew their neighbour had a shotgun cabinet, for example. They are doing the same thing now, have been for about 10 years, with knives. Trying to breed the same fear culture in to the vulnerable minded. Knife laws are actually pretty relaxed, most people don't realize this and seeing things like "ZOMBIE KNIFE BAN" reassures them. You can do far more damage with as Gurkha blade which is perfectly legal to own.

A knife is just a tool, its criminals they should be focusing on. But seen as they far too incompetent to do that, they rely on posts and headlines like OP to calm the normie retards

>import masses of savaged
>have to crack down on normal items due to savages going bonkers

I heard it was relatively easy in Britain to get something like a "shotgun license" for skeet shooting. Is that true?

are people just throwing away dull knives? do they not know they can sharpen them?

why hasn't somebody deposited a turd in a plastic bag into one of these bins? I would gladly surrender a turd to the unarmed cuck police.

nah man, this has to be fake.

see

someone do a shit in it kek

Is this shit for real?

>save a life
>surrender your knife
>:DDD :DD

Yup.
We have one hell of a time eating soup

It rhymes which resonates with the yoof. Yes it's real.

These knives are clearly defective

sounds like the average bong is really fucking stupid. Gee, Americans are pretty fucking stupid but it seems like bongs take the cake. Th ecops there could probably do something about crime too if they were actually armed. People won't respect some unarmed faggot that asks to arrest you.

>ZOMBIE KNIFE BAN

It's unfortunate we can't just have a chav and paki ban. All this shit is very clearly targeted at certain demographics, but then the middle management non-cops get a hold of it and suddenly frantically signalling non-discrimination is a thing.

Yeah you're basically guaranteed a shotgun certificate if you're not subnormal in some way. They're a bit more picky about centrefire rifles because you can do a lot of damage with .338 or a .50 BMG.

Yeah but that wouldn't be as funny and there'd be zero chance of PC Spod tweeting out a picture of it.

And I thought pic related was just a meme...

The police could do something if they were actually allowed. Vandalism, burglaries, and other crine are an epidemic but they don't do shit about it.

You never know, they might tweet about the poo and give a PSA about why it should go in the loo.

There are armed units readily available to most forces if required. Unfortunately our cops are massively incomptitant, and when they do shoot, its either the wrong person or in a completely unnecessary situation. Because they did such a good job in brainwashing the public into fearing guns, when the police actually use them there is a huge public backlash. The rod they made for their own backs if you like

>We buy sliced
Britain truly deserves only complete nuclear annihilation.

Probably because aside from nonsense discrimination regulations, they don't have weapons with which to deal with serious criminals. Aussies are strict on guns, but their police are still armed. Your actual cops are like mall cops, I wouldn't take one seriously.

>How do brits cut their freshly baked bread if they're not allowed bread knives?
With our bread spoons, of course.

I am speechless. I want Britain to be great again, I hope you blokes can restore the Kingdom to its former glory.

Does Sup Forums actually think all knives are banned in Britain? That its literally illegal to own any knife?

I know Sup Forums is stupid since you all believe every Alex Jones says and that the Earth is flat but this is retarded

>Save a life
>Knife your wife

That sounds better

>be American
>get shot

wait, does taqiya now include lying about your nation as well?

It's perfectly legal to own a sword, crossbow, shot gun, riffle, and knives, big fuck off shiny ones

Don't end up dead.
buy sliced bread.

Police have never been routinely armed, even when your average citizen could be packing a Webley Bulldog under his bowler hat. Guns don't police people, coppers do.

Yeah but it's funny to rip on PCSOs and diversity hires.

Amerimutt is far more effective, just so you know.

>the paring knife at the bottom

>letting the dumb end know the total length of the measuring tape.
For why?

So are they not allowed to cook things?

you could make a better case with functional tanks, iirc with a FAC you can keep the main gun intact as long as it's not an autoloader or swap it out with a smoothbore one if you only have a shotgun license

Can't wait for the second-hand Challenger market to open up. HESH isn't the only good thing about the guns on those things.

Is a bread knife so deadly?
Can a killer not stab someone with a sharp stick?

yes, we need to bring back jousting

>MFW AMERICANS CALL CRUNCY SOUP SCOOPERS "BREAD SPOONS"

I cant stop giggling like a school girl. Fucking hell England, get ur shit together.

I thought my country was fucked, and to be fair it is, but there is something seriously wrong if you aren’t allowed to have kitchen knives and mudslimes are allowed to rape your children.

bin that racism!

Bread knife crime is rampant

>DEADLY HAUL OF KNIVES

Lmao
Sad day when I live an hour from 2 places that host real jousts in period armor multiple times a day and am in Illinois.

wow... imagine what atrocities could've taken place with these weapons of destruction

>dat seax

The Muslim who carried that has good taste

Only things tough in this piece-of-shit "kingdom" are the bins

The top one isn't even a knife it's for frosting a cake

If said police were to find something illegal I'm sure it would be inadmissible in bong court, right?

Here in the states if a police officer enters your domicile without a warrant any evidence they find cannot be shown in court.

Any chance the rozzers are gonna auction these off? I've been in the market for a nice sushi knife and I'd probably get a good deal if it'd already been used in a few stabbings.

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

Put a bloody knife in their with a script from the Quran on it. Do this once a week

#NotAllCutlery

Unarm yourself so you cant kill the shitskin that attacks you. Save a ""life""!

prepare to meet the full force of the law