Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe6pIJAh318
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All gundams are shit.

victory and f91 were pretty much AU anyway

>three AU shows
which ones?

G, Wing, and After War.
I liked G, started out hating Wing but ended up liking the second half and I liked all of After War except for the last arc that I found tedious, but it still doesn't compare to the UC at all.

You should at least watch Turn A.

I intend to. I gave the OST a listen, it's better than even Zeta and Victory's OST and that's saying a lot.

It's top tier Yoko Kanno material.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe6pIJAh318

You got lucky, you avoided the worst ones.

Not that user but what are the worst ones?

>seed
>seed destiny
>00
>IBO
>Unicorn
>build fighters tri
I like IBO(havent watched S2) and 00(but not S2)

Unicorn is UC, also you forgot AGE.

Still waiting for possible X blu rays before I watch it

Watch Turn-A, it's a very nice break from the constant wars. Shit is comfy as fuck and has a cute tomboy marrying a zaku pilot and becoming a widow after he is evaporated in a nuclear explosion.

no wonder I was kind lost. it feels like a pain to find the torrents
wow, thanks user.

I'm 20 episodes into Zeta Gundam and still no Zeta Gundam

Two more episodes.

Gundam Mk II is prettier.

>Sochie
>cute
The only cute thing related to her is the Kapool, nothing else.

Is EG better? I couldn't find an active torrent so I defaulted to OZC

Sochie is cute!

C U T E
U
T
E

Yeah, I seem to remember reading EG has the more faithful colors.

E.G. Is always better.

/m/ has a recovery thread with almost all of the E.G. Releases.

I wish I would have known before I committed. It took me til 2017 to watch this, I might as well finish what I started with what I got.

I thought about just getting the comp movies for a while.

man, I need to finish wing , the movie and age.

>I like IBO

So this is what shit taste looks like...

I wont make any excuses, Im a sucker for coming up in the world kind of stories

after war gundam X is UC

It takes place in an alternative reality where Earth is destroyed in the OYW, so it's not really UC.

>alternative reality
I hate this meme.
The turn X manual states that this happened way after UC.

Also, OP, don't forget to watch G-Reco AFTER Turn-A.

Turn A also takes place in a theoretical universe where UC, FC, AC and AW all took place one after another.

Turn X manual states that all series except BF took place in the same timeline and they're all just different interpretations and accounts of the same events distorted through history.

>Turn A also takes place in a theoretical universe where UC, FC, AC and AW all took place one after another.
>One after the other

No, it doesn't. It says that they are all a part of the same "Black history" that culminated in Turn A and Turn X wiping out technology from the solar system. Not that they all line up together one after the other and Turn A magically turns up to wipe them back to zero after each one.

No that was ass
Cool trolling

>Shit is comfy as fuck and has a cute tomboy marrying a zaku pilot and becoming a widow after he is evaporated in a nuclear explosion.
That is a weird way of explaining 0083. Turn A was nothing of the sort and I would sooner send fir ants up my ass before rewatching it.

Turn A itself is theoretical and isn't part of UC canon.

You gave into despair too quickly, have the current guide.

Actually, let me reword that. UC is part of Turn A canon, but Turn A is not part of UC canon. Turn A is just one of the possible endings to the UC.

And I suppose your favorite UC end is when Judau fought against Amuro in the Ideon.
Also remember Sunrise's stand in this Animated=Canon/Official.

Yes, but there are different timelines.
Take Thunderbolt, for example. It takes place in an "alternative UC setting", of all things.

>Also remember Sunrise's stand in this Animated=Canon/Official.

Please don't be one of those people who parrots that.

That line is from heavily distorted from a Q&A session at an event where they were discussing what MS DESIGNS were official. Basically there were tons of variants and different interpretations of MS designs with all the art books, manga, etc. Sunrises stance is that the animated version of the design is the official version that takes precedence over the other versions. For example, the Unicorn gundam has no head vulcans in te original novel design. In the OVA, it has head vulcans. Therefore, Sunrise's stance is that the OVA version with the head vulcans is t official version of the Unicorn gundam. Manga original designs are still official too, but if it appears later on in some animated thing than the animated version becomes the official version of the design.

It has absolutely nothing to do with which settings, series, or characters are "Canon".