"there's nothing uglier than an old infant. There's nothing good about it. People who don't grow up...

>"there's nothing uglier than an old infant. There's nothing good about it. People who don't grow up, don't find the meaning in their life that sustains them through difficult times. And they're certain to encounter difficult times. And they're left bitter and resentful and without purpose and adrift and hostile and resentful and vengeful and arrogant and deceitful, and of use to themselves and of no use to anyone else, and no partner for a woman. There's nothing in it that's good."

So Sup Forums, when are you planning to grow up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4LfJnj66HVQ
youtube.com/watch?
cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
youtube.com/watch?v=mhyvGW4LK0c
youtube.com/watch?v=s9adhFhPvKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eKOGEt5YiXQ
patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I'm allowed to own guns I suppose. The government can expect zero tax money from me until that day.

Can I wait to see how the next console generation shapes up before I make that decision?

Video games have already had far too many layers of corporate lube applied to them. It’s over

All our energy should be put toward destroying the current system, not trying to keep it alive.

What is the symptoms of the "crisis of masculinity" in the West?

This guy is playing with fire

No bueno

so called toxic masculinity
when boys aren't taught how to shape and mold virility into self discipline and virtue.
ie popular rap nowadays.
youtu.be/4LfJnj66HVQ
in this example we can see innate masculine traits such as a desire for sexual partners and a desire for accomplishment but it takes on the form without virtue and self discipline.

so you're saying women are useless?

>b-but the lobsters...

toxic masculinity is born from an environment of toxic femininity ie feminine instinct to nurse and rear without limits. think is done mainly in school nowadays producing the unmolded men we have nowadays.

>don't find the meaning in their life that sustains them through difficult times
>they're left bitter and resentful and without purpose
Isn't WN both meaning and a purpose?

>don't find the meaning in their life that sustains them through difficult times.
>implying knocking up some whore because your biological imperative says to is fulfilling.

I've destroyed him in several threads already, why must you persists?
TL;DR - Peterson posits that all people are equally able to succeed in our modern neo-feudual corporotocracy - this is patently false. Peterson also posits that all people have the potential to be happy - because we can just pump them full of SSRI's until they maintain the illusion of real happiness, without examining the broken society in which they live (and his generation helped create). Finally, Peterson uses science when it suits him (seratonin levels), but hides behind religion when it doesn't (identitarianism/racial realism).
Nuts to him and you.

*must you persist

people still listen to this kike?

have to watch a few more youtube lectures on how to breathe

Oh good, I was hoping there would be another thread about this after the last one archived 20 minutes ago. After this I'm gonna head on over to Krautgate.

>I've destroyed him in several threads already,

Maybe you should have spent that time by cleaning your room.

>"there's nothing uglier than an old infant

>implying I'm a lobster
KYS faggot

This

This drama repeats every 20 years with the same bad ideas.

There is "toxic masculinity" in people like OJ Simpson, Harvey Weinstein, Roman Polanski, etc.

They are successful men who use the domination to abuse men, women and children.

When women get upset with these men, they don't attack them, they turn on Beta men and "educate" or "shame" them. Women don't yell at Alpha men, they get shit on by Alpha men, then turn and curse Beta men for being toxic - because MOST Beta men will take the abuse and even apologize for Alphas extreme behavior.

Human nature doesn't change. If you are Beta, you have no obligation to listen to shaming or blaming.

FUCKING ONE POST BY THIS ID
FUCKING SLIDE THREAD
DON'T FALL FOR THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER'S JEW STRATEGY
WHOEVER YOU HATE, WE MUST BE UNITED TO CRUSH THE KIKES

>Peterson posits that all people are equally able to succeed in our modern neo-feudual corporotocracy

No he doesn't. He talks about IQ and inherent personality traits all the fucking time, and how those result in massive differences in outcome.

> Peterson also posits that all people have the potential to be happy - because we can just pump them full of SSRI's until they maintain the illusion of real happiness, without examining the broken society in which they live (and his generation helped create).

He recommends SSRIs when someone's depression is actually brought on by neurochemical imbalances. He has specifically said that people need to work hard to distinguish whether their depression is the result of depressing circumstances or brain chemistry, and that treatment should vary accordingly.

> Finally, Peterson uses science when it suits him (seratonin levels), but hides behind religion when it doesn't (identitarianism/racial realism).

Boo-fucking-hoo, he's not willing to tank his career and poison his public perception to make hateful internet people happy. As many other people have said, his message basically takes people 95% of the way to Sup Forums opinions anyway, while he remains a very popular and publicly digestible figure.

Quit being a fucking idiot.

>look mommy, I posted it again!

Trust me dude im awake now and in a few years i will prove it.

SO YOUR SAYING HITLER WAS RIGHT ?

yes

Stop shilling this moron. Read Jung if you are into esoteric stuff. Sage

he isn't dog whistling. he's just an ordinary, "classical liberal" Boomer. he doesnt say or do anything that an ordnary repiblicuck wouldn't say or do, except when he talks about psychology. he isn't helping our cause at all.

>No he doesn't. He talks about IQ and inherent personality traits all the fucking time, and how those result in massive differences in outcome.
But he never progresses into evolutionary psychology...
>He recommends SSRIs when someone's depression is actually brought on by neurochemical imbalances. He has specifically said that people need to work hard to distinguish whether their depression is the result of depressing circumstances or brain chemistry, and that treatment should vary accordingly.
But again, he uses antidepressants to dodge the issue of our day - that our society is fundamentally broken due to 70 years of bad policies.
>Boo-fucking-hoo, he's not willing to tank his career and poison his public perception to make hateful internet people happy. As many other people have said, his message basically takes people 95% of the way to Sup Forums opinions anyway, while he remains a very popular and publicly digestible figure.
He and I are very, very different. Sup Forums is not one person.

This should be the first verses of the bible

Imagine being so pathetic that you have your asshole spread and ready for pozzing by the corporate Jewish machine

You don't have to imagine I take it

>tfw 34 and male
>tfw shit away a good portion of my 20's but got shit together later in the game and now make really good money working IT
>tfw bought my own house a few years ago

Still no wife or kids.

>asshole spread and ready for pozzing by the corporate Jewish machine
Isn't that exactly what Peterson is encouraging?

>projecting your incompetence of finding a women worthy of being a mother
>"th-they're all roasties. p-pay the toll!"

>responding to your own post because of an obvious typo
a waste you are

The board is being flooded with Peterson threads to demoralize identitarians lately, they aren't very good at LARPing as actual conservatives

WN is group-think. It transfers your resentment and bitterness to a higher order instead of dealing with it yourself. It's exactly the same as SJWs.

But they are all roasties nowadays

Mail order a cute 19-24 y/o Russian or Ukrainian.

*sips covfefe in the shithole that is latter day America*
You people are so humourless that it's sad.

Riiiight. Women being whores and fucking Chad is somehow our fault.

I mean take directly it from Peterson: his wife rejected him when they were younger; she fucked around for a while and eventually settled for him.

LE MAKE YOUR ROOM BUCKO
SO SMART AND ENLIGHTENED
PETERSON IS A GOD AND A DOCTOR TOO CAN'T FORGOT THAT PART
HE'S A DOCTOR REMEMBER THAT MY FELLOW BUCKAROOS

please stop spamming this mentally unstable faggot. his crying during an interview suggests he may be off his meds and will an hero at any moment. accepting life advice from peterson is like taking financial advice from a homeless person. here's your hero weeping uncontrollably.
youtube.com/watch?
v=FID366y2gjo

Way to link, bucko.

Peterson interview wasn't any good.
He was trying not to offend.
He was trying to be nice.

He should have called her out. Resorted to ad hominems.

Tell her to shut up while he is answering.

Stop simplifying the scenarios.

>Peterson threads to demoralize identitarians
peterson is radically opposed to white identitarians, genius.

cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
I hate to shill for a leftist site, but even a leftist said something similar years ago. This is the updated or reposted page.
Go a bit further down and he mentions the bible.

> When I'm allowed to own guns...

Your first lesson is that you are already allowed. That right comes from God, and you were born with it.

He oddly enough hasn't said anything about Libertarian ethno-centrics though.

>Peterson posits that all people are equally able to succeed in our modern neo-feudual corporotocracy
If you'd listened to him, he doesn't actually make that claim, he understands that people have different innate abilities.

>He oddly enough hasn't said anything about Libertarian ethno-centrics though.
it's not odd to me at all, he's smart enough to know exactly where the line is and won't dare cross it.

>Dr. Judenstein posting

Why do you make identical threads?

Then I doubt he's "radically opposed to white identitarians".
Isn't his work basically killing the NEET problem?

but i like to bang out to
youtube.com/watch?v=mhyvGW4LK0c

hes talking about ubermensch and making the most of any situation

But he still dangles the carrot of happiness out there, which is patently false.
It's like this: If you are in the rust belt, or Appalachia and refuse to sacrifice your culture + identity and leave for work, your happiness is impossible. I will not be achieved. Peterson dodges the issue of our day, which is that policies Pat Buchanan warned against 30 years ago deliberately destroyed the white working class in vast swaths of this country and the only way to succeed in the face of that is to lose who you are and embrace the decadent system that has been erected in the place of the old America. Cleaning your room means destroying everything that makes you who you are and gives your life meaning.
youtube.com/watch?v=s9adhFhPvKQ

*It will not be achieved

He has never ever said anything remotely close to what you're writing you nigger fucking faggot

It seems like I hit a nerve tbqh

Quick you better buy one of his 2000$ rugs or youll never be able to sort yourself enough to clean your room

>Then I doubt he's "radically opposed to white identitarians".
well, you'd be wrong.

If you sacrifice your identity and culture to make the most of your situation, what is the point? You are chasing a carrot that leads to your destruction.

nobody is saying you have to do that.

Yes, because SJWs, or any other group striving to acquire power and influence are illegitimate unless (YOU) support their ideas.

It's like Trump said, you can't hold it over China for protecting their interests over others, why doesn't that apply to homosexuals or even pedophiles? Why does their struggle for power suddenly becomes the result of bitterness and resentment?

Everyone wants their piece of the cake, and your moral relativity is a prime example of (YOU) pushing your own agenda over others.

It is the reality on the ground, of course they won't say it - that would mean admitting the hard truth about our current world.

no he doesn't you fucking idiot

The irony of some fucktard writing clickbait for Cracked telling others to do something worthwhile of their life.

Jesus Christ the guy who wrote that has internalized self-hatred.

33yr. Dated women my age and they either have more baggage than I want to deal with, don’t want kids or at one time took me for granted while having their train wreck female friends call the shots in their lives and whom to date to their liking.

So, I start dating 22-24yr old younger women. Now the women my age have taken notice and are lighting my messages up or just plain saying You need to date your own age!

Jokes on them

no it is not. how is 14ing directly opposed to self interest?

Bong post best post.

The guy's passionate about what he's doing and you think that's bad?
>an hero yourself.

Then you're in the same boat with Marxists.

we have to rescue our dead father, not forget him and throw ourselves into chaos

my my my
JBP really dilates your fuckwounds, doesn't he you tumblr tranny faggots?
As if Sup Forums would dislike a man who suggests taking personal responsibility, even a kermit leaf. If anyone bothers to look through the archives over the last couple of weeks you'll see this thread, with the same responses by memeflags saying things like
>dog-whistle
and other lefty sjw horseshit. You losers are bad at this. The latest is that because he wept he's "mentally unstable."
>clean your room, faggot

Maybe it's not his goal to help our "cause" and helping people gain control of their lives is a good thing in itself?

Also, the idea of personal responsibility is now a conservative idea. Liberals are all about blaming group identities and taking no responsibility, so funny enough, telling people to take care of themselves will most likely lead them down the path to conservatism.

Why because white men are rejecting a dysfunctional, broken society?

The problem isn’t with the men, Peterson, it’s with society. The writing is on the wall, the system cannot sustain itself indefinitely and with young white men rejcting it it will collapse even faster.

The multicultural democracy is at the end of its days, as young white men begin to realize that certain races cannot function in a democracy and will inevitably destroy it.

lol @ blaming the current generations of men. This is all the fault of women's hypergamous behaviour and voting habbits.

Daily reminder that Jordan Peterson ended up dating a ROASTIE, that rejected him through her most prime years, and only decided to date him when she was hitting the wall:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOGEt5YiXQ

50+ years ago the average man with a trade job was seen as highly desirable to the average woman. But now because we have given women everything, and they never have to fear being homeless or penniless they want more, so this rules out the average man who could provide the basics.

Now, not only do they want you to make alot of money, they want you to be better looking, higher social status etc. Women's demands are becoming more and more insane by the day, and its only going to get worse. Soon the average man will wonder why he is paying taxes into a system that is completely rigged against him, where they get nothing and women reap all the benefits.

Escapism/neetdom is simply the symptom of hypergamy

WOMEN are the problem, Mr Boggerson, not men.

>mentally unstable faggot

>The guy's passionate about what he's doing and you think that's bad?
you've got to be joking. show that vid to your physician, see what he tells you. inappropriate weeping in a healthy adult male is a primary indicator of mental illness. peterson has admitted he suffers from severe depression and is on medication to treat it.

youre a marxist fucking loser. you need to put the group first because it pains you to think about yourself

youre the one thats depressed

im cleaning my room as we speak. my problem is every time i clean up one piss cup i reward myself with 3 hours of shitposting then 2 weeks more of shitposting

Tell it brother.
This is what the foreigner tends to not understand, the constitution does not give us rights, it only states that our rights shall not be infringed.
I don't think we should let them into our federation but I think they would do themselves well to include reaffirmations of their liberty into their constitutions. Might be a good idea to just copy ours.. it is pretty noice

Destroying regional cultures and ethnic enclaves by moving to gigantic metropolitan areas to chase a dollar is not going to be a winning strategy.

im glad im not you mate

ethnic enclaves lol, just because you move to a city does not mean you automatically become brown. you dont need to move to a city to make money.

go scrub your balls, faggot.
and don't forget to donate, peterson just bought a new Bentley.
patreon.com/jordanbpeterson

The rights are agreed upon by the people, they don’t magically come from God.

And since the people are more and more non European their definition of what is a right p, ie. Healthcare, education, welfare versus free speech, right to bear arms, etc is changing.

The more that Europeans become a minority the less functional the democracy becomes.

yeah, so that bitch would get all his money, would throw him away from his house and would force to pay alimony for a child he has no bonds with

no he didn't lol, have a you because I know how much you need them to feel some semblance of self worth and not blow your brains out

Well he clearly isn’t mentally unstable as you have stated. In the recent interview on Channel 4 he stayed extremely calm and well thought out throughout the interview for example. And so he cries every now and then because he releases young men haven’t any encouragement throughout their life, so what? If anything it proves that he is dedicated and shocked to see just how many men want to have responsibilities.
No doubt he has some questionable stands on (((them))) but I generally think that isn’t his main concern you see. What he is doing for young men that are against the tides of cultural Marxism is an outstanding achievement and I think getting emotional over it once in a while knowing it’s working isn’t the worse thing in the world.

>feel some semblance of self worth and not blow your brains out
this, my friend, is what's commonly referred to as projection. I advise you to seek immediate medical attention.