Dragon Ball Super

>I always have Sensei's original manga next to me for reference.
What did Toyo mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12992348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is Cabba gonna teach her SSJ?

How can one successor be so fucking based?
BEACH EPISODE WHEN?

He'll call her a faggot until she transforms

u talking to me?

How else?

>needing to start a thread early to be a shitposting OP
As expected from a Toeicuck.

Were the female Saiyans the best thing to happen before the ToP?

>She laughs at Cabba's pathetic attempts at bullying so hard it causes her to transform

Trunks is cute, CUTE!

Too bad he's not the hero of his own arc.
He had so much potential too.

will she win the tournament?

Torankusu is cute and sexy

I don't know how they'll manage to make Trunks power up to the calibre of these titans but I'm dying to find out what happens next chapter.

>Torankusu is cute and sexy
PREACH

Collage chan you bring me HOPE to this timeline.

I mean I wouldn't mind fucking his boipussy

Didn't Trunks almost faint after healing?
He's too weak. I think Goku will just hold off Zamasu until the time limit.

Caulifla has daddy issues, thats why she is a delinquent.

In Kales case, because Cabba hates her for being shy? (Thats what her profile said, right)?

If they throw a last minute power up for Trunks, I think that partial Kaioshin ritual could be a set up for it. Like due to it mixing with SSJ he somehow unlocks some kind of Ultimate form or a God form of his own.

Best girl?

He did almost faint but he managed to still do a mini/half-heal on Vegeta.
I'm really interested to see what happens next.
My guess is that he'll somehow power u up and then slice them Katchin blocks up like Tofu.

strawpoll.me/12992348

>Caulifla has daddy issues, thats why she is a delinquent.
...So what does that mean for Cabba?

For starters, they made Cabba relevant.

I'm still pissed she looked drawn like a Filipino lady boy in the last episode we saw her.

Cabba was pretty relevant before the tacofest started.

Feels good to be part of the Maifag sisterhood.

>P-please don't bully me like that, Caulifla-san!

fuck off Frieza I'm taking it from here

Why is the manga still being serialized when the anime is airing and has blown way past teh manga?

Not a fan of his artstyle, but l must admit that's a pretty comfy cover art.

>that beautiful webm
A-user.

$$$

I don't believe that all you maifags are females, it's just too convenient.

I want to see what's written on Trunks' shirt.

Couldn't even stop Jobhan.

The manga is owned by Shueisha and Bird Studios, with no Toei participation, so it avoids a GT situation where Toei is co-owner of the series.

Cabba is ending up with Kale, as for Caulifla, maybe she ends up with Frost to give him some happiness.

link to english chapter 2 of yamcha manga?

>it's just too convenient
I know, isn't it amazing?

Why would anyone buy or read the manga when the anime is far ahead?

>Cabba is ending up with Kale
nah

it sells good enough to not being canceled, i guess

I fucking love Shueisha for establishing the Dragon Ball Room.

The manga does somethings differently.
Although I do think it's annoying waiting for the manga to catch up while the anime is stuck in filler hell.

Made this for the Tienfags, with love

Why do you think we are constantly posting about Torankusu?

I'm glad you like it user, I'll make more webms when I have more time.

Let people enjoy the manga if they want to nigger.

Merged Zamasu being an unstoppable wall that requires Vegito to stop only really makes sense in the anime where Kai Zamasu is closer to SSB in power.

Since in the manga Kai Zamasu is weaker than even an SS2, the gap in power between him and Black practically makes him an insect. The main bonus between their fusion is the immortality added to Black's strength, and the goal of having Goku stand off against him isn't to beat him anyways but to outlast the fusion.

Both fights make sense in their own continuities, though personally I prefer the manga.

Also what is his power level?

Because the anime was rushed trash until Shueisha stepped in and made it less shitty.
The two separate continuities means two different ways to milk the cash cow as well.

they're "females" as in they're taking estrogen pills and most of them don't even pass

Please do.

10/10

>elbow too pointy, would not saiyan

good work user Tien is the best hero character and the only non normalfag

this is truth

www.google.com

its not that tien sucks, its that roshi had been holding back all along

FATHER

>both fights make sense in their own continuities
>HURRR DURRR LET ME FUCK AROUND WITH GOKU AND VEGETA WHEN THEYRE IN THEIR BASE FORM INSTEAD OF KILLING THEM OFF EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THERES A TIME LIMIT ON MY FUSION
>OH LET ME ALSO FORGET ABOUT TRUNKS EVEN THOUGH HE COULD STILL CAUSE SOME PROBLEMS HURRR NINGEN

KEK

user why do you always post that?

I personally prefer the way the manga does things. While both have their inconsistencies I feel the manga handles power levels a lot better and has less bullshit like SS Rage and purple goop Zamasu.

I also like it for simply taking a moment to explain that Super Saiyan Rose is Super Saiyan Blue with actual god status and give Future Trunks and Kid Trunks some brother-like moments together. For all the filler the anime goes through, I really wish it took some time for things like that.

it's "kikoho"

YOU SPELLED KIKOHO WRONG FAGGOT

Of course there are boys too, but looks like they haven't been posting that much.

SHIT I FUCKED UP

>Let people enjoy the manga if they want to nigger.

Fucking spergs.

>He is an idiot.
>We have purposely trained him wrong, as a joke.

Anime zamazu > mangaka zamazu

By virtue of being able to cry, defeat the heroes and only be defeated by a deus ex machina aka zenchan

It's on you if you want to enjoy literal shit but saying that won't make the manga version make any more sense

That's a sick fetish you have there, user.

Fixed don't hate please I have problems. enjoy it now

Shueisha hasn't really succeeded in making the series any less shitty because it's literally a committee of fanboys who look at bargraphs and piecharts and look at what was popular in the past through polls and fanvoting and brings whatever they find to be popular back without even caring about what made it popular in the first place.

If anything they've simply changed the series from fresh but strong smelling bullshit, to stale weak bullshit.

I told you, girls don't exist on the internet, silly

I was gonna point out that both the anime and the manga have inconsistencies, but I figured doing so would detract from the main point that people should just be allowed to enjoy what they like you spic.

Personally I like watching the anime and reading the manga. I wish Xenoverse 2 could combine the halo merged Zamasu has in the anime with his overall bulkier/goku-y design in the manga.

You forgot the panel where Tien gets axe handled before he's allowed to attack.

You know, I think the last time Tien ACTUALLY hit someone with an attack was back in the F part of Super, about 70 episodes ago. And that was kikoho'ing a group of Freeza CG goons.

Every dragon ball villain fucks around until it is too late. Trunks is so weak that he is a nonissue.

MAI!

hey doc!

What's the origin of this picture? Holy shit

>inconsistencies make the manga extra sophisticated
mangafags please

It's the anime that suffered from cartoon villain syndrome more than the manga.
In the manga they go out of their way to explain Trunks was being toyed with and that his heals were also the reason his friends didn't get lethal'd.
In the anime it's like "OH NO TEARGAS, my one TRUE weakness!"

Evidently not you fucking retard

Don't worry, he will be KIKOHO'ing soon enough in the ToP, he had to literally job in those episodes

How was Zamasu supposed to know that Trunks has kai powers?

If you don't think the quality has improved after the Hit vs Goku rematch you're fucking delusional. Yiff in Hell.

TORANKUSU

>tfw cell never made this face in the animay

Go back to where you belong.

>somehow managed to land
The only time characters don't trade hits is if they're either completely matched or one of them is so overwhelmingly powerful the other doesn't even stand a chance. Even Goku and Frieza, both at full power in both their original encounter and the ROF encounter beat the shit out of eachother with trading hits left and right despite power gaps.

That makes a fight fun instead of being entirely one-sided.

I can see people like the anime characterization more. I personally dislike deus ex machinas and the end result of Future Trunks' arc because of it though. The manga might end the same way for all we know though.
That's your opinion, but most of my friends that read the manga prefer it and think it makes more sense. People can have different opinions. If you think that automatically makes them shit you're probably a sperg.

MAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Black was literally watching Trunks on the Kai's planet during his fight with Dabura

Doc, I need my prescription filled

They were fighting on Earth.