Devin Nunes’ memo stunt fails so epically, even Guns N Roses’ lead singer is calling him out

It was the fail heard 'round the world.

twitter.com/axlrose/status/954504252763680773?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2018/01/gop-staffers-wrote-the-secret-memo-trump-backing-republicans-are-trying-to-release/
youtube.com/watch?v=U5rejzm3PhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RERLEESE DUH MEM MOE

the alphabet agency traitors are really going into the back catalog of paid mouthpieces with this one, they must really be scared shitless

Who?

he is not that guy anymore

>immigrants and faggots, they make no sense to me, they come to our country and think they will do as they please, like start a mini iran or spread some fucking disease

Deploy the hired irrelevant celebrities

Squeaky-voiced makeup-wearing faggot in a kilt is still gay

Memo contents, what are they?

Lol this

Nobody knows beyond what we've been told, and now we just have shills trying to mock anyone who wanted to see it to get everyone to shut up and focus on the shutdown

Whats with all the portugese replies?

Axl Rose looks like Andy Richter now!

>You are now posting in a confirmed Shillblue contractor thread.

>Shareblue

>someone formerly famous
>parrots Rothschild's opinion

Weird

Fuck yourself niggers.
Release the fucking memo.

Who is Guns N Roses?

didn't axl rose come out a few years ago as trans?

an out of work has been celebrity doesn't like Republicans. stop the presses!
sage

Someone is hitting all the "shut it down or else" buttons at once.

It's just a stupid memo written by some republican staffers, but it was hyped as some paradigm shifting document from a relevant source.

Why doesn't shariablue want us to see the memo? #FusionCollusion

>being this FUCKING retarded

Who cares what some fat lesbian thinks?

Thats what I'm seeing, lots of threads to talk about the shutdown like its trumps fault.

Source? I'd like to read it.

how is this fucker still alive

>Axle Rose
Shit. I thought he died.

fat nigger think we listen to guns and roses , ahahaha

Take a hike oliver

Velvet Revolver with Axle Rose as lead singer.

Once a drama queen faggot always a drama queen faggot

rawstory.com/2018/01/gop-staffers-wrote-the-secret-memo-trump-backing-republicans-are-trying-to-release/

>Republicans control congress and the intelligence committee
>Republicans wrote an official summary of the evidence the committee has gathered

IT'S A CONSPIRACY

the twitter trend tag for it is literally "TrumpsShutdown"

>the resistance
what is that?

>a washed up ex-rockstar = political expert
>he knows more than anyone else

OP, keep on keeping on

my man needs to put the hambone down

Nunes fanfiction

That's not the contents of the memo dipshit, that's a fluff piece by some retard like you.

Shill is intense and strangely different from other shill waves. Read the timeline pieced together and the little evidence we have and it is already damning beyond belief. Wake up bro, think about the kind of people you are supporting. If the memo simply confirms what has already been extrapolated by folks doing the work that MSM refuses to do, yes it will be a huge mess for the elites. Even if they slither past it, the truth exposed your neolib and neocon overlords for the subversive, lawless, wicked fucks they are. If the truth is on our side, it does not matter if you shut us down, we already won

By Caroline Orr.....aren't there some Orr's tied up in this stuff?

First time I saw the trend it didn't have the "X tweets" thing underneath it, meaning it was placed there manually by twitter employees.

>singer
"Singer"

More like, he's the one that sounds like a dieing cat.

The Resistance was canceled a month or two ago.

Hey OP, why are all Ukraine posters Homosex?
(Legitimate question)

Fatcells Rose

>30 year career
>has one memorable song
>how is this important?
Slash, now there's an artist with talent and a legacy

Here's what I don't get. How exactly do they think they're going to spin the desire for transparency as negative? Even if the memo was absolutely fucking nothing, who wouldn't want to know?

>shut it down goy
>you can't think
>we'll think for you

This dude gets up in the morning, goes over to his dresser and makes the decision to carefully put on each bracelet, ring, glove, & earring. The absolute state of a has been.

Where's Moby when you need him?

This headline doesn't even make any sense.

>The memo is such obvious bullshit that even a washed up rockstar with zero insight is saying something about it

>implying a washed up rockstar with zero insight wouldn't say something anyway

It is a literal non-point, but unfortunately, it will totally work on normies who already want to believe the premise that the fuss about the memo was just a LARP.

If the memo is a nothing burger then what's the harm in releasing it? Why did all Democrats vote against releasing it?

>dieing

I am not gay, but there's nothing wrong with it fyi.

Russia has pushed their shit in so many times they started to like it.

>Slash
OK, he may be famous - but he isn't that good, I can play better than him, as can many other people, including those who've only been playing a year or two. When G&R got big, I wondered what all the fuss was about, they have always sounded old-fashioned and dated.

Too bad they lack the power of alliterations. The left can't meme.

Seriously they may as well roll out Jared from Subway at this point

In that case you wouldn't object to people wanting to know it's contents.

There is no source, because they won't release the fabled document

Next they are going to do a Kurt Cobain hologram at LOLapalooza so Kurt can denounce the sexist and rapist and anti fag and muslim drumpf

wow, his hair plugs really filled out.

use your illusion and the pasta albums were basically 80's albums too. they were recorded and written in the 80's. and who cares what fatty rose has to say about shit. he hid in his house for 10 years crying.

Yeah remember Benghazi, that scandal republitards screamed about for years and had several investigations and memos etc, then Clinton came in, gave hours of testimony and they literally had nothing on her?

Two Ohrs. Bruce Ohr, who works at the Department of Justice, and his wife Nellie Ohr who works for Fusion GPS.

This. Wtf happen to him
>police and niggers get out of my way

To be fair, "one memorable song?" What?
The debut album had at least 3 iconic songs alone. They are played regularly to this day.

The Democrats and many Republicans want to Stonewall this investigation. Who else would write the damn memo? What do you do with such Corruption and such foolish people who will never the memo before reading it? Have progressives lost all reason? I thought they were above us and search for the truth.

Fellow guitarist here which is why I know you're full of shit. Check my flag. I've not known anyone who can play like slash with a year or two. Back in your box bong. Stupid comment as anyone wino has put in the hours understands intimately.

It's a fake memo. The memo doesn't exist, but only in name. It's political theatre.

So just like muh russia?

*who, not wino lol

SHA NA NA NA NA NA NA KNEES KNEES

*inhales*

I WANNA WATCH YOU MEME

* HUHG *

Dude it is a document of findings on abuses by third party intelligence firms and their employees. We have the timeline, we know the names of the people and what their motive was. It would be like you saying the sky isn't blue because it does not exist. It is lunacy. Never seen such fervency among shills.

Prove it or shut the fuck up

If the memo is released and it's another tick tock moment then what do the Republicans go with?

All Republicans get to keep a copy of the memo right? So how many people have the memo and do they know how to submit to Wikileaks safely? Why not do it for 1 mill?? We gotta get it eventually right?

I'm itching for it so badly....

Guitarist here of 25 years. Slash is a generic pentatonic dwelling beginner.(it's the first scale you learn for fuck sake)
You worship him because he is a nigger kike that occasionally threw in a minor third. Non-guitarists and beginners make that mistake. Others don't.

>democrats vote not to release a non existing document

You cannot bury your head in the sand bro. I just want the truth, and what MSM has been pulling for the last 24 hours stinks so damn bad it is making me furious. Fuck, even you must see that the MSM is openly aiding the neolib/neocon powers to keep the phony Russia investigation alive. It is so unethical I can't believe it is happening. Iam ashamed of my country.

They're saying it is kept secure

No, they got to read it and walk out the room. They don't go printing out 100 copies for distribution

Anyone seen videos of him singing lately? It's fucking awful.

They read it on a computer in a room. There's no way to make copies or anything.

>Schumer shutdown
>The memo
>Wimmins March all set to be a shitfest

You can really hear Democrat asses chafing

The clear picture of who has been running the country for the past 60 years is being thrown into relief by events of the past 2 years. It's

Is this for real? If it is, then it must be pretty bad for the deep state....this and some other shilling by the MSM reeks of desperation.....if nothing else it has just hammered home how the media has been fully indoctrinated by the deep state as a propaganda tool....at least the society admitted up front the state controlled the narrative.....we are just playing reindeer games with this stuff....what gets me is how the masses are willing to accept what they know is a lie......thats really weird to me

Mama take this meme from me. .. i can't use it anymore

soviets not society...i really hate the AI that chooses what words to replace in auto correct

My comment was that it takes more than one or two years to be slash. Worst thing about being a guitarfag is dealing with other guitarfags online I swear. Peace dude you know I'm right. No one plays like Slash at two years. Its all I said.

Stick to beating your mother for money to get drink, and playing the bazouki, you cringing nigger-loving petrol-sniffing faggot.

>dieing, cutting or stamping it with a die, which is a device used for cutting, forming, or engraving metals.

Educate yourself

>scraping the bottom of the fuck Trump barrel

>No one plays like Slash at two years.
Jesus Christ, you must be shit at the guitar

Yes, it's fake. They even got the dems reps on board to help with ruse.

>aXXL rose

They wanted to release it publicly, but democrats blocked it's public release in congress.

There is nothing!
>Then release it
Oy vey it's another shoah

>There are people in this thread that were conceived to this & are 30 yrs old
youtube.com/watch?v=U5rejzm3PhQ

I've been living under a rock. What memo exactly are they talking about?

FAT AXL

iTS sAM kININISON

OOOOO OOO OO