Organ donor

Is being an organ donor like getting death cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dfccrwUlROU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Using modern medicine at all is bluepilled.
If you're sick, you're weak and deserve to die.
All men and women above 60 should be shot no matter their condition.

You mad no one wants your organs potato nigger?

It must be kind of degrading being cut open for harvest, i'm kind of uncomfortable with them seeing me naked

The only downside to being an organ donor is that if you get into an accident and it's up to the doctor to save you, you might "become" a lost cause if he could use some of your organs on other patients.

for organs to stay fresh, you have to be kept alive.
When the elite like Soros needs a new liver or heart, and you have the same bloodtype as him. Get ready to be "mugged" and injured to near death. then they keep you painfully alive until they can transplant your organ to Soros.
So yeah, organ donating is cuckery. Even if it is genuine, you organ is going to a stupid junglenigeer, since they disproportionately take more organs than they donate

T. Anteater dick

I don't believe in doctors enough for them to not see me as a bag of organs they can use

youtu.be/dfccrwUlROU

>I want that my organs save little Ahmed, Mahmoud, Tanisha and Shaqwan after my death.
As long as you can not choose who might receive your organs after death, yes it is getting death cucked

what if they laugh man.
heart stays inside.

This

Human organ trafficing of "legal" organs and human body parts is super unregulated and corrupt, at least in America. I have no desire to let someone make money off my death, especially if that same person decides if I live or die.

I actually had a lawyer put in my will that it is strictly forbidden to donate use my organs/body after I die.

i will only and i do mean only donate to family members all the rest of you can suck it what is mine is mine even after dead.

this

don't get jewed, never donate your organs unless it is to direct family members.

or they just take a child/teen from a third world shithole like Haiti and their missing kids.

If Mr. Shlomo is compatible with your organs, expect having a strange fatal casualty soon

If I cant legally sell a kidney while I am alive why should jews be able to make money off it when I die.

Because when you're dead, they can take it away from you for free.

You're actually retarded if you don't think they'll just take your organs after you die anyway. Do you really think they're going to obey whether or not you checked a section on a form at the DMV when 1) there's nothing to be gained from doing so, and 2) the only people they have to answer to are themselves? How would anyone ever know if the funeral home skimmed a kidney off the top before burying you?

Family can refuse autopsies

They cant use your organs if you are already dead, only tissues like bone or corneas.
The only time they take your organs is if you are "brain dead", which has no official definition.
Sometimes people wake up from comas while getting harvested.

I won't do it because I don't want some corrupt doctor to let me die to harvest my organs.

My liver is fucked anyway, take it you slimy Jews.

I dont plan on getting buried conventionally. I live in the midwest and in my area we handle this shit ourselves.