How Racist Are You Against Black Niggers?

>Amerifats of Sup Forums
Just how racist are you against black niggers? I mean, if you really, truly hate those niggers so much, you know where they live. You know what "hoods" they infest. Chicago, Detroit. You know good and damned well where to find a nest of no good man-monkeys.

I mean, you've got a rich, white Republican running the country who's all for your 2nd Amendment rights to bear arms. Do you think he or his cronies are going to give a single fuck if you take to arms and rid America of its nigger problem once and for all?

I think back to the early pioneer days, when frontiersmen had the guts and the balls to blast the red skin off a dirty feather-wearing savage. Nowadays, all you beta faggots can muster is shilling on a public message board for pedophiles and weaboos. Where is your strength? Where is your courage? Why bother trying to rally together like a bunch of faggots at a circle jerk pageant? Why not do as Dylan Roof? Say what you want about that little peckerwood, but at least he had the cajones to squeeze the trigger! And what did he get for it? They fucking took him to Burger King because he was hungry. That's what.

So what are you waiting for, Thy Keeper of Thine Keyboard Arts? You know where the ghetto is. Go coon hunting. What's stopping you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgAk4MOcjMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its not racist to know that black people are parasites.

I don't feel like being in a cage for the rest of my life.

>They're not really humans
>parasites
On any other occasion, what do you do to rid yourself of "non-human" parasites? You kill them. That's what. Like Hitler did to the parasitic Jews. Your post is like saying that you acknowledge the parasite, but won't get treatment for it because you're okay with the diagnosis.

>I don't feel like being in a cage for the rest of my life
You're already in a cage, user. And the monkeys are running the zoo. If that's the case, you know the niggers infest our jails. Take the fight to them, why don't you?

>see pic

I don't want to be near them, that's all. However they insist on butting into everyone's lives, usually for gibs.

>Go coon hunting. What's stopping you?
You're thinking like a nigger, OP
Its actually quite simple.
> purchase firearm off Armslist
> pay cash
> sign bill of sale with fake name
> load firearm with ammo
> "misplace" firearm in certain parts of town
> sit back and let niggers do what they do best

Why don't you go to prison for killing all the niggers yourself then tough guy?

Stooping so low as to become a violent thug is beneath me.

Will the blacks that live in white neighborhoods get spared? There’s a black valley girl qt in my town and I’m thinking about smashing. With a condom of course. She keeps giving me the bedroom eyes and is a devout republican Christian

holy shit

I hate them less than spic niggers desu senpai.

They would probably just chalk it up to gang violence

>what do you do to rid yourself of "non-human" parasites?
exploit the weakness of parasite and bolster the health of the host
Open a business preying on niggerdom
> easy credit loan
> pawn shop
> Rim rental
> Buju jewelry
> chicken shack

>You're thinking like a nigger, OP
So do they. This is why you will lose the struggle of natural selection. You sit back and scheme while niggers rape and pillage without remorse. Yeah...good luck with that.

>Why don't you go to prison for killing all the niggers yourself then tough guy?
Who says I haven't? Pro Tip: Not everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot LARP.

>Stooping so low as to become a violent thug is beneath me
>So let other white extremists do the job for me
Islam much?

This.

>niggers rape and pillage without remorse
mostly their own, so whats the problem?

They ARE parasites.

LOL
Why do RACIST White crybabies think they deserve a homeland or an enclave or a retreat from the mudhoards, and why shouldn’t fertile Africans 'breed like flies’ every where they choose? Because Whites (not the ones that browse this shithole) are 'cognitively superior?' The cognitive difference between your average Jew and your average White is the same as the cognitive difference between your average White and your average Black, yet for millenias Whites have been allowed to forcibly intermix with Jews and to overtake them in their homelands; and even to expel them from their homelands. For millenias the relatively cognitively useless Whites have been allowed to outbreed Jews and have been spilling into Jewish territory and have even been claiming the Jew's land as theirs merely because they're more fertile. If the unfertile Jews can go millenias letting lesser races take up all their land than why shouldn't Whites experience millenias of the same thing?

No, ask yourself, ''what's going to stop them from experiencing the same thing?'' Eventually the brown people that take over Europe are going to overwhelm Whites and the cognitive superiority they have won't even help them then just like it didn't help the Jews until very, very recently. If you can't take millenias of what you did to the Jews you better start opening up your definition of white. You're either going to mix with more numerous East Asians and more fertile Spics, or you're going to have a painful 1000 maybe even 2000 years in Eurarabiaafrica surrounded by angry nogs that slaughter hoardes of you for brainlet reasons and force you to assimilate with them like Whites did the Jews. Basically, you will be a mutt whether you like it or not unless you experience thousands of years of pain.

>They ARE parasites.
i don't believe you

>exploit the weakness of parasite and bolster the health of the host
So let me get this straight: You all would rather go through this much trouble and this convoluted of machinations rather than claim your birthright with a bullet to the head?

>mostly their own, so whats the problem?
>pic related
I hope you all like your babies caramel brown!

>Who says I haven't? Pro Tip: Not everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot LARP.
You sure are one of the faggot LARPers though. By all means though go and take as many out as possible and then kill yourself. Nothing is stopping you except your inability to leave mom's basement.

Was meant for this faggot

>you're going to have a painful 1000 maybe even 2000 years
I actually don't plan on living that long, user
Shooting a dozen or a hundred niggers in a city this weekend is so insignificant no one would even know.
The nigger problem can only be solved in two ways
> cut all gibs
> develop ebola AIDS Sickle Cell

>What's stopping you?
The law.
This is why you niggers get so much police attention. You have no respect for the law.

>You all would rather go through this much trouble and this convoluted of machinations rather than claim your birthright with a bullet to the head?
you realize how much work it would take to kill the amount of niggers it would take to be the equivalent of one white person?

>Fun Fact
Africa isn't the shithole you all think it is
>youtube.com/watch?v=CgAk4MOcjMk

Almost blinded me with that projection, user.

thank you OP for using the correct term "black niggers" caus one does not need to be black in order to be a nigger, just as you don't need to suck a dick to be a faggot. the problem is that as long as people act like a nigger I'll be "racist" but if a see a man who jams diamonds into his teeth, wave a dog bone at his "wife" wears horrendous fashionless clothing (and he happens to be white) I'll still call him a nigger regardless of the skin color because a poisonous fuckhead is still a poisonous fuckhead.

>projection
You're the one making calls to violence on an anime board. You've never killed anyone, let alone one of these animals you claim to hate so much. And you never will, you'll just make garbage threads like this in your impotent rage.

Whatever, I’m going to turn this into a copypasta until one of you crybabies answer me.
>Why do white crybabies feel entitled to a homeland
>What will stop the niggers from stealing your land, killing you, and raping you out of existence?

>This is why you niggers get so much police attention.

>Go coon hunting
why when their suffering is so much more delicious?

>The law
>you realize how much work it would take to kill the amount of niggers it would take to be the equivalent of one white person?
>you'll just make garbage threads like this in your impotent rage
Then what is all this bullshit I keep reading about "day of the rope" here on Sup Forums? Just a lot of LARPing nonsense. That's what. You fucking know that the laws will never allow the open killing of black niggers. You assholes shot Dr. King and made a martyr of him.

Go ahead. Go to the hood and finish the job!

Also
>nice selfie

This guy gets it. If you're going to hate niggers, don't be a faggot about it and target one race.

Besides, BLACK NIGGERS WOULDN'T THRIVE IF IT WEREN'T FOR DUMB WHITE KIDS WHO WORSHIP NIGGER CULTURE! Prove me wrong. Pro Tip:
>you can't

>Africa isn't the shithole you all think it is

>ebola AIDS Sickle Cell

Never going to happen. They breed faster than you can kill them.

>cut all gibs
Will cause MORE of them to spill into your lands.

>I keep reading about "day of the rope" here on Sup Forums?
Sup Forums is satire, newfag

>black niggers
nigger you just went full retard

>Never going to happen. They breed faster than you can kill them.
durr...durr....I don't know what a terminally genetic disease is

Niggers are worthless creatures. Safe to 95% of them are a burden on society. Luckily I can afford to live away from them, hopefully ((they)) find a cure in the future, genocide seems reasonable/

Well from what i can see they have good trigger discipline, makes me like them a whole lot more

>elitist whites
>"let niggers be someone else's problem"
>expect equal rights to complain about niggers
>don't deal with niggers every day IRL
This is why you're all doomed to forever be keyboard warriors.

wtf

About as racist as niggers are towards everybody else.

>lives in a state of perpetual fear
>"at least I have a good sense of humor about it"
wew

>Sup Forums in a webm

Oh look, there isn't garbage everywhere.

It's almost like you can be poor AND pick up garbage.

enough

I hate them. I'm in highschool right now and at my spanish class table it's me, my asian friend, and two niggers. They give me such anxiety whenever they're sitting right in front of me they are so loud and erratic. One second they will be dead silent and then the next second they will be yelling AY AY AY NIGGA BIX NOOD BRUH AY. They are so unpredictable and fucking retarded. About 2 weeks ago we were learning the locations of all the Spanish speaking countries on the map and my teacher asked one of the apes at my table, "What country is this?" (she was pointing to Mexico.)

"Uhhhhh, thats Texas" he said. My spanish teacher bursted out laughing I don't even think she was prepared for such a stupid fucking answer anymore than I was. FUCKING MEXICO. Its the easiest one to point out on a map its directly south of the American border yet the stupid ape thought it was Texas.

One day the same ape brought a lighter into the classroom and he put it up to his finger for a couple seconds and he got second degree burns. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN?

When people on Sup Forums say "Around blacks, never relax'", TAKE THEM SERIOUISLY. APES ARE NOT HUMAN.

>argues the virtues of being poor and destitute
wew

The only one shocked is the little girl

I've been so aggressive with my kids since they were age 2. If they did this to my daughter she would probably use the tricycle and give the sheboon and tyrone brain damage. That or I'd risk going to jail holding the little fucks down and let my kid savagely beat them with a rock.

B-but according to user Sup Forums is only satire

>see pic

Niggers are the universal parasite.

Thanks for exposing yourself as a jewish snake.

>Jewish IQ superiority
>Average IQ in Israel is 94

I discriminate based on intellect, humility vs narcissism, and most importantly, behavior.

I could easily kill every nigger in that room and then sit down to a nice dinner with family. I hope that helps you understand

>trying to disparage black parenting on an image board for pedos where anons greentext incest stories
wew

And niggers wonder why Hispanics and Asians don't like them either......time to fire up the chopper.

>must be your fetish

We need to save these folk from the commie niggers in SA before they get wiped out...

shitty b8 m8
>in all fields

Found the nigger

Hello CIA

I think they are just a waste of ressources and need to be exterminated

Once we conquer Europe we will cleansy Africa from these monkeys.

Lurk more, faggot.

You flatter me.

>What's stopping you?

I imagine its the police. The army. Any kind of authourity and national sentiment towards violence of any kind.

Stop being retarded user, you know its not that easy.

He did not eat him, because he starved.
He did it for fun.

I'm not racist for hate criminals.

animal cruelty, crime and sheeeit is part of their culture you racist heterosexual white fucking male!

Nigga you got a fetish.

Yes indeed, first thing I noticed as well. Clearly they are responsible gun owners.

No. You hate violent criminals, whom you associate with black niggers by way of FBI crime statistics. If you truly hated crime, then you'd be racist against greedy corporations that fuck your environment and crooked banks that fuck your economy.
>inb4jews

Why catch a hate crime when these niggers will kill each other before their 21st Birthday?

Surprise surprise. Sup Forums is full of underage edgy teens.

so in few words you hate niggers

this is why niggers become rapists as adults

Can you be racist against another species?

25 dollars an hour? How do I get this job?

I hate niggers so fucking much, truly the scum of the earth, second only to the dirty jews, GODFUCKINGDAMNIT.

we're so racist towards them we train our cops to shoot them

Even if it is a nigger why the fuck didn't they help?

Kill yourself, nigger.

>comparing cyborgs and regular human beings

this goes on for so long