checked and kekd

KEK

IT JUST GETS WORSE

AHAHAHAHAHA

THERE IS NO TOPPING THIS

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

SIDES BREACHED INTERPLANETARY ORBIT

if you look, the first picture with only whites is two lesbian landwhales

Google search algorithm. This has already been posted before. It isn't funny anymore and I'm laughing more at you for using googlejew

Why did my search result for 'black couple' turned out to be ethno-centric?

Okay, this is bullshit, i want off this ride, man...

kek

>black
>african
>couple
Shows a literal ape in the first pic, LOL

Because you don't understand how the search algorithms work. Try searching "happy couple", "romantic couple", "smiling couple", "beautiful couple".

I guarantee you 90% of the results are white couples.

What is it that i don't understand? Please enlighten me.

WE

WUZ

This is an obvious slide thread.

When you search for "white couple", Google looks for the results that are most often linked to in the context of those two phrases.

The vast majority of pictures of white couples don't mention the race. The webpage hosting the picture has no references to race. Instead, any other distinguishing feature such as emotions, location or clothes might be mentioned. So the vast majority of pictures of white couples don't actually mention "white" anywhere on the webage. That means that such pictures are going to be very far down in the list of results for "white couple" searches.

What kind of pictures might specify the race of the people involved? Probably interracial ones, because the interracial nature of the couple is a distinguishing feature. So the webpage featuring the picture might have a caption "stunning black and white interracial couple so brave xoxoxoxo" or "story of how white woman and black man overcome prejudice to find love" or some horse shit.
These pages make up the vast majority of results because they are the pages that explicitly mention the race.

That's how the search algorithm works. It just looks for popular images from pages featuring the words you're searching for. Google Image search does not use an AI to try and determine if the picture actually contains your search terms.

Lads, you need to stop watching Blacked.com. It is messing with your results.

>I know the inner workings of google’s search algorithimz
No, you don’t. You have no proofs, and guessed at everything you said. You talk like an authority but you have no evidence to back it up.

I don't like google. It always reminds me that they know my exact location and Home address.

hue

>What kind of pictures might specify the race of the people involved? Probably interracial ones, because the interracial nature of the couple is a distinguishing feature. So the webpage featuring the picture might have a caption "stunning black and white interracial couple so brave xoxoxoxo" or "story of how white woman and black man overcome prejudice to find love" or some horse shit.
These pages make up the vast majority of results because they are the pages that explicitly mention the race.
>That's how the search algorithm works. It just looks for popular images from pages featuring the words you're searching for.

Well if anything that shows how hard media is pushing these types of stories, anyway, thanks for enlightening me.

Might be Theresa preventing you to get hurt, David

If that's the case then explain "american inventer" on Google. All blacks...

Inventor

I'm not a David I am a paddy actually. Fuck big brother. I need some ducktape to cover up the camera on this stupid tablet i am posting from.

I need a desktop too. But idk what OS to use and how to stop big brother from snooping on me.

american inventors is similiar to african-american inventors
type united states inventors instead

Predator movies ultra-fan

>Its too late.

Fuck off with your endless assault of despair shill threads you fucking kikes.

came here to post this

>Sup Forumstards unironically believe this is googles method of precipitating white genocide

gas yourselves.

HOLY FUCK

>american
>african-american

There are people who still use Google products and services?

hello again, redundant comment leaf. all is well I hope?

okay i found out how to finally get purely white couples

it's:
white couple -black -african -africa -asian -background -vitenskap -red -mixed -pop

Just write couple

try just "couple"

>inner workings

All those web pages of HISTORY DIDNT TEACH YOU ABOUT THESE INCREDIBLE BLACK AMERICAN INVENTORS or GENIUS AFRICAN AMERICAN INVENTORS THAT SCHOOL DIDN'T TELL YOU ABOUT or MANY AMERICANS DONT KNOW THAT KFC WAS INVENTED BY..

Oh god. You can see the AI trying to fight it. Top left. Top left. Indeed, my sides orbit furiously.

gee it's almost like they do this on purpose

google.com.au/search?q=google bans gorillas

THE FUCKING GORILLA xD

I am so tired of this meme. I looked into it a while back and this is such an easily debunkable """issue""". Don't let yourself look like a Kraut.

I hate this so much

Its a reminder thread that twatter, jewbook, and jewgle, have a dark agenda.

INVENTORS

>go to google

Don't forget all the people saying "Look what shows up when you GIS 'white people'!" along with those images so it creates a feedback loop.

Nah you're just stupid and don't know how search engines work.

More whitegate bs, notice how 25% of results are from pages whining about the #white issue. I'm pro white, pro nationalist. But this is such a fucking nobrainer.

Saved

It's because the only time you bring up race is when you're talking about non-whites. No-one says "white couple" in any under circumstances because white is the assumed race in a western country. Type "couple" alone and you'll see fair results.

Its a search algoritm thing. Use Yandex instead.

google search white women

There are more dark-skinned Indians and other non-whites in the world than there are Sub-Saharan Africans. There's no logical reason for the algorithm to always choose African niggers. It's biased to promote Apefricans.

google is trolling

just ignore them

apocalypse soon. degeneracy will go down in it

>has no references to race.
Yes and that doesn't matter.
Google "AI" is able to identify white humans (= actual humans). It is unable to differentiate between apes and niggers.

Which means the search result makes no sense.
Google is showing animals instead of what I searched for.

templeOS

Doesn't keep the nigger away.

Same fucking paranoiab8, just search "couple" (without the quotes) and be happy

So dont use jewgle next time.

oh my god, the few white couples in that search have actually black sons MY SIDES!!!!

if it's a white couple must have nigger babies

Every fucking time
Stop

Slow... the... fuck... down... Change your perspective and think about it for a second... what if google is the one trying to whiten every other race by diluting their genes with white genes while solving population decline?

There should be a quota for such positions.
2% of the positions should be kike-ish.
And the rest should be white/asian.

anything "american" will pick up "african american"

> goes to a center of subversion
expects not to be subverted

There is such quota as you can see.

What part of "google hates white people and wants to genocide us all" do't you people understand?

And you think (((they))) would be able to make cars drive around all by themselves at 150 mph.
top fucking kek

No, "American" does not equal "African American" aka niggers.

It goes deeper than you think

>Still using google

Just stop. Don't even use the term "google it" anymore. Make it dead.

what now?

Why are autists so bad at distinguishing faces?
There's 4 different guys in that pic

Shut the fuck up, Alphabet-Shill.

Then why is it that searching asian couple, black couple, etc. will not result in interracial results? This despite the fact that white/asian interracial being one of the largest interracial searches.

That's bullshit. Search Indian couple, Black couple, Asian couple, etc.

MURICA!

Explain "American inventors".

Stop using joogle. Problem solved.
Sage all fields.
Battle captcha to report.

thanks for explaining mister kike

How can you even trust a woman with that face.

Look at google images...type American inventors...literally a nigger with a supersoaker is listed before Ben Franklin, Thomas Edison, or Henry Ford etc...