Well?

Well?

I fucking love /soc/ blog tier thread YES THIS IS WHY I COME ON THE ANIME AND MANGA BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh.

I know true love, in the form of my waifu.

Just a little.

>it's a Kaguya chapter

>love
>real

Also, not Sup Forums related.

No because I've transcended the need for such frivolities. Kaguya is the best series that only gets 1 Sup Forums thread per week so thanks for breaking the mold.

I missed dump thread, link me please.

What about the Sunday raw threads?

Can't you CTRL+F the archive like normal people?

>Glare fetishist
Gonna have a hard time looking at Kaguya the same way again.

Just look it up in the archive, I swear Jag is updating earlier every time.

Just find it in the archive but I understand how you would miss it.
That thread was out for only 2 hours before it archived with over 700 posts.

I swear the more I read it, the more I fall in love with the characters. God forgive me but I'm starting to think we need a Kaguya anime.

Just look it up at mangafox.

Acceptance is the first step to enlightenment.

It's probably the only manga that ACTUALLY made me laugh out loud.
It's quite funny. Basically:
>draw horror
>name it romance comedy
>???
>profit

Ishigami is right. Kaguya is the worst girl and her love isn't even true love. President will die of exhaustion and lack of sleep if they marry.

She's a great girl. Or at least cute.

Her assistant is best girl though.

A 9/10 girl among a group of 10/10 is still the worst girl user. She's great but still the worst girl.

Fujiwara is worst though.

Source?

Just kidding. Also a funny manga but so much sex, it's literally just hentai.

I found it. It just was one sided.

>The only one who knows all the president's weaknesses.
>Still becomes a loving mom for him.

Her love is probably a lot more true and pure than what Kaguya will ever have.

You can have love and you can have fetishes at the same time.

Sure thing, Oedipus.

Yea. A MOM.
Maybe Kaguya's love isn't REAL love but it's at least romantic/sexual.

>mangafox.
Kill yourself.

>tfw 26 and still virgin

giving her upbringing, no wonder she has a fucked up sense of love and affection, did we ever see her father?

but i already have, on mdma.

Shoot yourself

but we all can find true love from within ourselves

all i do is masturbate and eat and sometimes i don't even do that last one
i feel nothing

being together with Kaguya is not healthy for pres in many ways. I guess he should really realize that and move on, but they are trapped in this game until one of them confesses, I guess this is the only way their "relationship" can work.

How the fuck did it go so fast

The power of Aka and Jag.

>Aka actually confirmed it

I had to say... her losing interest in Prez because of his eyes was surprising. I kinda lost respect for her. I'm glad they are addressing it though.

She DID stick up for the accountant once, so I guess it evens out.

I wish embarrassment was like a liquid in a canteen which would be poured out whenever I had shamed myself. Then one day I would find it to be empty and I would finally be free.

Don't worry, sex is overrated and women are trash.

I want to show Ishigami my GENUINE.

When did THIS happen?

Never mind. It was an omake for whatever.

It was during the recent kaguya dump. Right after the chapter, Jag dumped the extra.

bonus chapter this week

Everyone on Sup Forums has long since suppressed those feelings and keeps them buried by lying to themselves about waifus.

>Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To Darkness
>no lewd reflections
c'mon Aka

I thought that the bonus chapter was a TLR crossover? I see no TLR characters.

It was never a crossover to begin with.

Don't even joke about that shit.

well thats why you become gay guys

Fujiwara had an even worse reaction to his new look than Kaguya. She wouldn't even go near him. By her own logic, there's no true love there.

>Rito's face in Kaguya girls' pussies
I actually wouldn't be able to handle it

This.

more like
>Prez steals the hearts of the entire harem away from Rito
The entire shitty haremshit setup hinges on there being no boys in the universe who are preferable to bland MC-kun. If you introduce an actually somewhat attractive male into the mix, the house of cards comes tumbling down.

I've moved beyond that point and made peace with the fact that I wouldn't in good conscience subject anybody I actually care for to the despair and squalor that is my existence.

Nah I can't trust anyone

That aspect of harem stories always bothered me. Why must every male character other than the protagonist be Sunohara?

muh self-insertion
>I want to be the most popular but not try very hard so I'll imagine a world where every other guy is even worse then me

Remember that being "kind" is enough to get vaginas flooding in a six mile radius. And what a coincidence, I'm a really nice and kind guy!

Are you a dense harem protagonist?

>Fujiwara accepts President normally even if she knows his weaknesses and he looks his worst.
>She was blushing like a maiden when he looked his best.

Fujiwara was just a bit wet at that time since he became really attractive. Compared to Kaguya who can't accept President unless he's sleep deprived and tired.

That's just the result of an unhealthy dose of repressed lust that's probably a result of her being sheltered.

>>She was blushing like a maiden
She was creeped the fuck out you autistic goofball. God damn Sup Forums has some awful reading comprehension sometimes. Creeped faces often get drawn with something resembling a blush in manga.

I'll never understand this. Doesn't that makes the heroine's feelings cheap? It's like saying, 'it doesn't have to be you, you're the most acceptable thing here so guess I'm stuck with you.' When all they have going for them is the nice guy thing, I can't really take the girls' feelings seriously.

Then I start wanting them to get NTR'd. Love Hina, To Love-ru and Nisekoi were behind a very dark and degenerate part of my life. Kaguya is literally purifying me.

Best boy.

Kaguya's love is pure!

Thread should have ended on this post.

I did, but it was not healthy for me.

I have a cute imouto, that's good enough for me.

It should have ended with this post

Kids shouldn't aim to score with their moms

When will you realize that Kaguya just has a fetish? Her love is real, but she wants her partner to look good so she /likes/ him more that way, while loving him the same.

Heck, she probably awakened to that fetish through Shirogane himself.

>Creepy

This fucking bitch. Ishigami is cool and handsome and she deserves a good girl, like hayasaka.

>implying people know the difference between loving and liking

>she
You wish Ishigami was a she.

It's easy to get a girlfriend nowadays.

We all agree that Hayasaka>Fujiwara>Kaguya, but what about the boys? Prez=Ishigami?

Savage. Is that the author's thouights, or is it played off as a joke?

Subject F doesn't expose her large forehead. Ergo, she doesn't appeal to Aka's forehead fetish like Kaguya does.

You mean Subject K.

Looked more like she was attracted by new prez.

You ain't making damn sense, nigga

You damn well know what I mean.

It's meme translation.

It's not

>They get together
>Kaguya tells him he doesn't need to maintain his glare
>Prez being the good boy he is, keeps sleep depriving himself to make his woman as happy as possible
>he dies of sleep deprivation and exhaustion
Prez should look for another girl, this relationship won't be healthy for him.

You can't die of sleep deprivation. Or can you? I hope not?

not anime
this, fuck off OP, MODS

You can, actually, but it's something like more than a week of no sleep at all.

I'd wager more than half the people in this thread sleep less than 7 hours a night anyway so I don't get why they're acting like Shirogane is going to die.

Shirogane is pretty dedicated to making his girlfriend happy, so he won't probably stop sleep depriving if he seriously gets together with Kaguya. If you do that to yourself for 1 or maybe 2 years you'll probably still turn out fine, but do that for 5+ years and your lifespan/general health will drop drastically.

It's clearly a Kaguya thread you screeching cunts. Does the question hit too deep for you or something?