Why does Germany teach Arabs how to impregnate their women?

Why does Germany teach Arabs how to impregnate their women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgrc1QIDLOo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
utrop.no/Nyheter/Innenriks/17000
youtube.com/watch?v=QVLNSOvpmT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more low quality humans is better for global economics than fewer high quality humans.

Because we don't want to produce more germans.

You are welcome europe

Why take that class when you can rape without consequences?

Wow lol this is true
I lost every respect for germany

Tbh arabs don't need to be taught how to flirt and shower white girls with empty cheesy hollow compliments... they are the kings at doing that.

Pajeets try but they're not at the same level of Arabs with their "sunshine" and "petals" compliment poetry.

>having any respect for krautists in the first place
shiggy diggy

Because they’re a cucked nation

>having ever respected Germans in the first place
Someone doesn't know any history

I'm learning German just for the fun of it and because I think it sounds nice, but maybe I'll just go back to French...

German is one of the ugliest languages on this planet
Please don't waste your time with this bullshit
Learning a language is good for you though so go to french or anything not German

Because they are protestant bastards.

fuck you. if I have to listen to a thousand butchered versions of english, you can hear the same in your own native language. in fact...

fich dich! als ich täusend gebutcher versie von englisch möcht hören, dann kannst du auch in dein eigen gespreche gebutcher wörter hören sein.

Butchered German does not annoy me one bit.
Perfect german is what is disgusting
Such an ugly language

All true Germans where slaughtered during both world wars.

Any german you see now is either a Russian rape product or Allied sex baby.

That makes me feel a lot better about our current trajectory.

A language more diverse than danish, norwegian, and swedish combined, and you dare to call it ugly! travel your country, hear some dialects.

Dachte ich auch mal, aber Deutsch hat auf jeden fall ein paar Vorteile gegenüber anderen Sprachen. Einige Worte haben definitiv einen angenehmen Klang und mit einigen Wortneuschöpfungen kommt man auch nur im deutschen davon. Ziemlich flexible Sprache

Please stop writing in cuck on Sup Forums
The main reason I come here is so I don't have to read German.
I can't think of many words that actually sound good and our long German word inventions are something every other country is mocking at all times.

its not your fault for world wars, its serbs
they started first one, and then since nobody really liked borders after it, you were forced to start second one

What makes it so ugly?

Everything in Europe that sucks can be traced back to Germans.

The double entendre gets me everytime

We know

How do you know they're Arabs? They could be Afghans

ich habe deine mutti gefickt

you mispronounced serbs

Okay you exterminate the serbs and we exterminate ourselves and Europe is perfect
Deal?

They're trying to lower rapes and make their country safer for women. What's wrong with that? Everyone on this board should attend that class

just try to vote for some right party to get the shitskins out

He’s teaching them so they don’t end up groping women at music festivals you dumb fuck

Jews take revenge of something they think happened.

Why? They are not the problem
They haven't started two world wars
They haven't come up with the EU

I am not saying they are great but EVERYTHING is an upgrade over Germans
I prefer Europe with the entirety of the middle east and Africa in it over an Europe with just a single German in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgrc1QIDLOo

Germany needs a new fascist party badly

wrong
EVERY human is shit, but whites are far less shit than shitskins

I don't care about other whites
This is just about Germans and Europe will prosper if you replace us
It doesn't matter with which group you are replacing us
They are just a tool

No problems huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34

Still not as bad as our influence on Europe

> teach Arabs how to impregnate their women

they wanna teach them to do so without rape

Bc the jew is hellbent on destroying every last german

What the fuck is wrong with you

hmm i wonder who would be behind this post
the eternal turk perhhaps?

du bist super fucking dumm

Literally better than white boi PUAs
Well done. Absolutely halal.

I take that as a compliment.
Anything is better than being German

Also it helps if people already think everyone with a German flag on Sup Forums is a turk
So there is nothing left to "safe".

the eternal kike

Literally a replace regime.

Nah French revolution is a good start for liberal progeess
And the English sided with the kike many times, it's basically England's fault that Germany is doomed bc they chose Jewish greed over brotherhood in wwii

I come to Sup Forums exclusively for German hate threads
Why do you hate Europe so much that you don't want German genocide?

>be kike
>have so many shekels that you can get any vpn
>talk to turk """friend"""
>learn some german so you can say fuck germany
>go on pol
>shill about the state of germany when any real german would just man up go outside and start killing shitskins

Why are there so many single male refugees coming into the country? That's very peculiar.

So that is also true for all the polish german hate threads, british german hate threads and greek German hate threads?
I think I am in far more good company here on Sup Forums hating Germans

If you want to see people like germans I can recommend reddit to you

Because Hanz, I'd like to replace the German scum with better whites and not homicidal overbreeding mudshits. By genociding yourself like this you will end Europe.

God I hate Germans. They can't even genocide themselves without fucking Europe up.

To increase their birthrates

>Why does Germany teach Arabs how to impregnate their women?
Because it's designed to be a (((breeding programme)))

you realize the hate threads only appear because of cucks like you that can't even go outside to fight for his nation and race

>I'd like to replace the German scum with better whites and not homicidal overbreeding mudshits
I don't care. I am fine with that as well
Its important that we are replaced not who with.
>By genociding yourself like this you will end Europe.
Wrong. Just the absence of Germans will free Europe and make it stronger.
>God I hate Germans. They can't even genocide themselves without fucking Europe up.
I guess that is very fitting. Focus on the hate then.

thanks

Actually. Norway is not better in the slightest. We have done the exact same thing.

utrop.no/Nyheter/Innenriks/17000

>(((Europe)))

Because they are a bunch of cucked pathetic faggots.

I know. My aim with posting self hate is fueling german hate
And the more people hate us the easier it is to post self hate.
That cycle is something that works for me.

My ultimate goal here is so that every German can't even post with a german flag without being insulted.

>self hate
t. the eternal cuck

germans are literally biggest economy in europe
they need to be kept

German sounds retarded. The only one that made it sound good was hitler

I was about to post that. Germany is fucked.

Cuck and German are synonymous to me now.
I think I am more insulted being called German.

ups, blocked in germanistan
really make you think
hmmmmmmmmmmm

I L L E G A L T H O U G H T S A N D
O P I N I O N S

>germans are literally biggest economy in europe
Germans are only there to be workslaves.
The """economy""" is owned by the the shareholders of the big companies.
Hedgefunds and old nazi families.
Germans are nothing more than workslaves.
There is no Germany.

the absolute state of germany
pic related, do this, stop fucking up the german legacy, you don't deserve your heritage

>do this, stop fucking up the german legacy,
That is the idea
Just on a bigger scale

I think Europe is taking migrants in the masses is to insure a demographic shift. Whereas white countries would be diverse, for the sake of making white countries mixed and to erase white nationalist or supporters of the ethnically homogeneous state in the long run. For that reason and not for tolerance or progress or whatever they say. They want to become like the Americas. A continent of peoples of all colors and Races. In a similar way America is. They want migrants to become part of Europe for good. And they seem like they'd rather do it quickly.

It is only a matter of time before much of western Europe would have whites making up less than 50% of the population. It is over white boi. Just lol at you!

We must remember that German national identity is a highly vexed-- and this point, we might be forced to concede, inherently disastrous-- thing. German history kept German thought pinned down in self-conscious futility for centuries. As a result, by default, German thought always stood in a zone of maximum idealism, with minimum connection to practical reality. Hence, Germany, within the larger picture of western thought, can only and always be an idealistic outlier, defying to the maximum extent whatever constraints of pragmatic realism might seek to intervene in public life. Therefore, Germany will always find a way to manifest some extreme of western thought, to the point of self-destruction.

So we have to stop letting these people have any kind of political power, sorry to say.

Until those low quality humans are replaced by robots with advanced AI, which is coming in the next few decades. Then what to do with them?

>go outside to fight for his nation and race

You delusionals are removed from the bitter reality

Alright, then in english: every fucking language on the planet has retarded neologisms, english included. A butterfly has nothing to do with butter nor is it really a fly, yet that is somehow more acceptable than handschuh, which is goofy but definitely more pragmatic. German is more unwieldy and less slick than english, but you can paint neat imaginary pictures with it. Shakespeare had to invent half of the english vocabulary to write his poetry so...

are you retarded

P-papa?

Because German women run the state, and a good amount of German women want Arab and African cock. This is what happens when you let women run the state while you retreat to business - a feminist society can only exist until it is either conquered or re-ignited by masculine forces. Europe better hope it is the latter.

>dirt under fingernails
>literally a zit on her pussy

Boy those refugees sure lucked out

youtube.com/watch?v=QVLNSOvpmT8

German whores are fucking trash. She was no doubt disappointed by how small Arab dicks are, since she's used to fucking well hung niggers from US army bases.

Germans never change. Cheering for their doom every. single. time.

Krautist. lol Good one, I like that.

Explains what is wrong with them.

thanks man

lmao is this how you cope? At least our lads are going to get some puss. Foreign puss to impregnate and out breed the natives.

Meanwhile, pic related, the absolute state of white men.

Just lol at you!

fuvking nuke cuckmany

So then just die off, why leave arabs in your place?

Realistically we can't just all walk into gas chambers
There is no button labeled "kill all germans" I would press it in an instant
You wanna develop a virus which only kills Germans?

Give me a realistic way to remove germans and we'll go with that
As I see it slow replacement is easily the best option if you want to actually make it happen.

>more diverse

Mutt language, like English.

White genocide has never been this hot.

>having this many replies without mentioning the Coudenhove Kalergi plan

Sup Forums is truly dead

because diversity is their strength