Memogate

Listen up! There's only one way we're ever going to see that memo, so I present to you: The Meme Patrol!

There are a few changes you will have to get used to. First, the Meme Patrol consists of two parties: Us here at Sup Forums, except from now on we shall be known as millipedes, a force ten times more powerful than the centipedes, which is the other party. Why the difference you ask? Simple, the enemy must think we are at odds with each other.

With the enemy confused and distracted the Meme Patrol will have open season on winning over the hearts and minds of the normsters on the outside. I know we make fun of them, but normsters are not bad people, and , let's be realistic, we need them on our side. That doesn't mean the normsters will be part of the Meme Patrol, they'll just be support staff for non-combat civilian duties.

Next, we need a symbol to inspire fear in the enemy and courage in ourselves. I am open to suggestions.

Fuck of kike

You're a fucking faggot and that post gave me AIDS

KEK WILLS THIS IS NOW A JEW PILL THREAD

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

HIS
I
S

ALMIGHTY
L
M
I
G
H
T
Y

NAME
A
M
E

>Next, we need a symbol to inspire fear in the enemy and courage in ourselves. I am open to suggestions.
just take a picture of your bull smooshing his so-big-it-cant-even-get-hard dick into your wifes vagina

REPENT

KEK MAY SPARE YOU

BUT HE IS A VENGFUL GOD

WHO SMITES THE BLACK HEARTED

They give up so easily these days

Makes me sads

someone get their hands on that fucking memo. I want to see jew tears.

>need a symbol to inspire fear in the enemy and courage in ourselves
I propose a lion, because lions are courageous produce lionhearts.

no way trump is gonna let anyone release it besides himself
make your time

>8398▶
>File: gats.png (374 KB, 393x366)
>374 KB
>
> no way trump is gonna let anyone release it besides himself
> make your time
>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>14 / 9 / 6 / ?
> ▲
> ▲ ▲
Are you saying Trump is a normster?

bump

huh

good thread, thanks OP

do you still get paid for the thread when it tell faggots the truth? or do you have to control the narrative?

Dont fret either way, just wondering

you are unforgiven. I hope you are an innocent with a good heart.

Shadilay fellow MAGApede!

That's millipede you normster.

wat?

we also need a song