What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Sweet, sweet, netorare

Author doesn't do NTR

>this is truly a wonderful country
Where can't a 16-year-old be married with parental consent?

yet

Right, he just has an old man parade the MC around naked like a dog and then get stopped right before putting it in. That's still pretty fucking bad.

I don't remember that happening in Elfen Lied

That's because it happened in Nononono.

Glad I didn't read it then

America, thats pedophilia goy!

In my country the legal age is 15

Most states allow 16-year-olds to marry with parental consent. Hell, some states allow 14-year-olds to marry with parental consent.

He means that you should drop this trash manga and read some real romcoms.

>this manga
>trash
>real romcoms
This is literally the best written romcom manga in 10 years

How many other romcoms have actual sex? Very few.

>best written romcom

This is literally the best written bait post in 10 years

13 years old yo average age of consent in japan and usually around 15 in other countries

Doesn't mean you can have sex with a 13 y.o. tho. It's simply a legal stature that separates sex with minor and rape

What exactly do you have against this series that you're coming into a thread about it to complain?

It's a unique little romance written by the Elfen Lied guy that gets updated once per year. It's just something fun and different. It's not every day that you see a series where the conflict is whether or not the girl will be able to masturbate or if the couple will be able to have sex without the guy's dick being ripped off by a pillow god.

>16 years old
>not 11 years old
Wonderful country my ass.

The obverse god will bail them out somehow. Can't wait to see what he'll charge.

IIRC Mexico is 12