Fairy Tail

Both Acno and Zeref defeated in one chapter with the power of FRIENDSHIP. Anyone still cares about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/VAGpI920B2k
mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/865495979071492097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please tell me these are fake images.

Nope. In other version of you can even see that Acno's hand is sliced off, probably the result of someone rescuing Jellal. So don't worry, he probably survives too.

Nope.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE
Why? Why do I constantly expect something different from this series? I'm insane. I'm actually the definition of insanity.

Well at least Zeref will get a happy ending with his waifu

Fucking hell that doesn't even look like a punch. It just looks like Natsu's swinging at air and Zeref slipped and fell.

>Mavis's plan was throwing away bananas in the guild all along
Better then what we will get.

I don't understand the whole bitching about FT.

I was a "friendship wins, nobody dies, here's some tits for your trouble" manga from chapter fucking one.
It was the same for Bleach and its pace, it was always consistently slow since the beginning.
Why people can't understand basic fucking things?
I prefer manga like FT that never take themselves too seriously, much better than stuff like Naruto.
I read tons of objectively better manga than this, but I still enjoy the hell out of it.

Your bitching is always entertaining though, too bad it won't last longer :^)

Eh I'll just finish it since it's close to finishing. Don't really care about what happens

The problem isn't that it's a "friendship wins, nobody dies, here's some tits for your trouble" manga. The problem is that it's a boring one.

It's because Rave Master was better and Plue is a constant reminder.

Of course not. Mashima is a hack, only reason to read this anymore is for the service.

read it for the luls now. Just want to see how Hiro will end it

It's not about the theme, it's about how it was at least entertaining and had direction to its story but devolved into a jumbled mess with titties in between

Ichiya: I wouldn't leave alone a woman with such a nice parfum
Anna: You... You really are a man

New OTP.

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

Just give me more Lucy you fucking hack mashima.

So what's the explanation behind beating an infinite source of magic? Why is it suddenly working when two chapters before it shown Fairy Heart mode was invincible?

>Anyone still cares about this?
>implication that it used to be different

Maybe in the very early chapters, before had a chance to settle into any sort of pattern.

After the first boss, Fairy Tail immediately ditched any notion of a super powered martial arts system that played by any rules other than "good guys are winning, bad guys are winning, good guys are winning, bad guys are winning more than before and things look hopeless, bad guys beaten by burst of nakama power". The story and setting have also only ever been an excuse for these fights to happen. The shallow setting is arguably at the core of Fairy Tail's flaws.

Mashima's next work should really just be a character-driven comedy adventure that never tries for drama, since that's clearly what he wants to write. Alternatively, he should retire from writing and just be an artist.

Wait. No I cannot believe this
ICHIYA IS LUCY'S ANCESTOR?

More like Ichiya will fuck Lucy's ancestor.

Anti-magic, also Lucy rewrote the book of END to give Natsu a greater degree of control over END's powers.

Reading battle shounen again and again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

oh sweet finally the namek over, give us the romance already mashima

No, Anna already had children when she left the past.

Wouldn't that mean it would work against Acnologia as well?

There's more than 10 chapters left, nothing has ended, user.

time for real bad guy?

Acno will return.

Underrated post

>Hype up end game villains for 7 fucking years
>Take both out in a single chapter after one just got the most absurd powerup of the series

I was more expecting the Zeref change of heart to help fight Acno but Christ looks like Hiro's giving Kubo a run for his money.

Where's the full chapter?

You should have expected that when August/Eileen/Rakehid just got taken by the good guys instead of helping against Acnologia.

Natsu is such an awesome wizard and master of the mystical arts. Look how he punched him really hard with his ultimate attack.

Still better than wan piss of shit

Mashima knows when to end a story unlike that fucking hack Oda.

Best boy didn't deserve this shit.

>tfw despite how terrible it will be Bleach's ending will STILL be even worse

Still hurts

Redpill me on Bleach, why does everyone hate the ending so much?

It's just pure garbage.

Like for example one of the big bad main henchman gets so broken none of the good guys can find a way to beat him. So how does he dies? Big bad suddenly decides to erase him for no reason.

That sounds like shit, but I still can't fathom it being even worse than Fairy Tail.

Yhwach had a good reason. Gerard had outlived his usefulness to him. He did the same to every one of his quincies.

>still reading fairy tail
wew lad, how can anyone read this? it's like a never ending series of filler sagas.

The final bad guys are way too broken and each takes forever to be beaten and it's not interesting. Also, fuckton of plot stuffs never gets resolved and ton of characters just jobs hard.

They're both extremely shit considering how good it could have been too. Hard to say which one is less worst. The only good parts of both are a few good characters.

Is it over already? Can I marathon it all in one fap?

This is the last chapter of Volume 62, so there are still 9 chapters left. One of them isn't defeated yet.

And The over broken main Big bad was defeated by the most blatant, horrible and shameful deus ex machina.

Two chapters ago it was just a regular Fire Faggot vs based invincible infinite wizard Zeref. But now, Natsu realised he has friends and decided to beat Zeref because of them.
Because I have friends! > Invincible Infinite mana Space-Time Manipulation Death Aura Experienced Wizard.

10 chapters of SoL is enough. Romance for the couples, Zeref redemption, Mavis and Zeref back together, Zeref and Natsu are good bros again, Spriggans help rebuild the ruined cities, Mavis and Zeref bring up a deaged August, Erza moves in with her mom (what, you thought she is dead?), Makarov retires, and at the last chapter a giant marriege, with Levy-Gajeel, Lucy-Natsu, Juvia-Gray, Mavis-Zeref, Wendy-Cheria, Mira-Laxus, Brandish-Mari, and everyone else.

Or the god that cursed Zeref descends and ends up being the real last boss.

Or maybe that god will finally appear.

>Or the god that cursed Zeref descends and ends up being the real last boss.

Mashima mentionned he won't be the final boss.

When?

In an interview. I can't feel bothered to look for it.

>August/Eileen/Rakehid just got taken by the good guys
Actually, neither were. August offed himself because his mama never loved him, Irene offed herself, because she loved her daughter, and Zeref offed Rakheed because he never liked him.

>Irene offed herself, because she loved her daughter

Please, it wasn't like August at all, Erza wrecked her meteor, wrecked her dragon form, and wrecked her again in human form. She just needed one more hit to go out, she couldn't even use magic anymore.

And Rakheid jobbed against fucking Sting. Zeref killed him later but he still lots at this point.

Then we'll probably get that forced demon Natsu drama in these last couple chapters and Lucy saving him with da powah of luv.

Oh shit, I forgot how Erza, after beaten down repeatadly and had all her bones crushed, defeated a dragon, mother of all dragon slayers, jumped up a mile in the air and casulally pulverised a fucking meteor. Holy shit! Why couldn't the spriggans defeated by team effort of 5-6 people? There are enough characters for it and everyone would got to see their favouite in action for one last time. I wanted more Flare!

wasabisyrup.com/archives/VAGpI920B2k
Korean. Well fuck this shit. Anyone who still had hopes that the spoilers were misleading and Zeref was taken out with a good plan can rest in disturbance. A fucking Nakama Punch. And Jellal survives too. Only good thing is that user back then, who made a superior chapter, ended up being right. The one defeated Acno is Ichiya. Anyone wanna bet he comes back next chapter?

I'm pretty sure most people expected Acnologia to get gang banged by the whole cast. At least I did.

Hell, August, Eileen, Rakheid and Serena should all have helped too.

Instead we got Ichiya and Lucy's anscestor taking care of the final boss. The hell.

You don't know what a deus ex machine is, you dumb fag.

Wasn't there an all Dragon Slayers teaming up to battle Acno promised to us somewher? I coud have sworn I read something like that.

Next chapter is a double chapter, so it's bound to happen.

> that fake chapter about Ichiya beating Acnologia ended up real

I dropped it after the double timeskip.
So Fairy Tail is over now? I mean, Zeref and Acnologia were the final bosses, weren't they?

Yep. Zeref redemption next chapter, rebuilding and romance for seven chapters, then giant orgy to bid farewell to both FT, and Mashima's karrier as a non-hentai artist.

Maybe he's going for an " Acnologia is back, all hope is lost after all" szenario. He cant be retarded enough to end the entire series with a single bad chapter.

Let his glorious hentai days come. Hentais dont need good story and he can draw feet/ass well.

But the timelapse closed the moment Zeref went black again. Or, what if it actually sent Acno back in time, and he will burst out of somewhere, having waited for a chance to kill FT all this time?

Yeah i expect something like that. Would be too much of a joke if Acno was actually defeated by fucking ichiya.

>one just got the most absurd powerup of the series
Actually, what was the point of that? He still got beaten by human Natsu, and he didn't do anything extra with it. We could just have Natsu defeat Zeref in his black clothes, that way we could have one less chapter, and a slightly less painful jobbing from Zeref.

No, you're stupid

I don't get why make Acnologia ultimate fighter and then kill it off without actual battle.

It's like if One Piece being manga about adventures would ended in one chapter "Oh, i found one piece. Good for me".

Fairy tail gonna end in 10 chapters.
Not kidding

mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/865495979071492097

but was it doe? against the wind dude Natsu used some "changing the properties of the flame" bullshit, against Gajeel Natsu had Lucy's help, against Jellal he ate the etherion to power up, against Laxus it was 2v1 and Laxus lost because he didn't have heart in the right place (but it's not like he was an actual villain either way), against Cobra Natsu used Cobra's hearing against him, against Zero he ate Jellal's flame, against the dragon dude in Edolas it had something to do with dragon slaying magic (don't really remember it desu) and against Hades it was a 6v1, Natsu ate Laxus lightning, the cats destroyed the heart and Ultear helped them by fixing the tree

now you can it had cheesy cop outs, like the "I'll eat some shit and go Dragon Force" but it never really went against the rules, the only pre ts fight I can remember that had friendship power ups was the Erza vs Asuma but even that wasn't as bad cuz the tree was connected with every FT member or something like that

Wow so its actually gonna end with that anti climatic bullshit. I wish i had droped this shit sooner.

It's got 10 chapters left, so unless they are all about tying lose ends either Zeref is gonna do something, Acno comes back, they both do something. Either way the manga has ended on the worst arc out of the series I'd say.

Chapter where?

Not out it's just spoilers user.

Realistically how are our chances of getting christmas tier brandish/dimaria lewds from mashima? If the madman delivers I will be so happy

Probably low I'd say, he'll most likely draw the FT girls.

Is being raped by your wife who's womanism a loli body a good end?

IT'S NOT FAIR

I know the pain user. When was the last time he even drew lewd Ultear?

>FT is ending in 10 chapters
>There is STILL not a single good hentai
>or any hentai besides Tamashit
>there will never be official doujins with the Alvarez cast

Maybe we can hope he'll head into the doujin way of life now.

I just want it to happens.

Because power of friendship

I think it's fine this way. We all know that Mashima works hard if it involves the things he likes, and at one point had three serializations and had almost no hiatuses compared to other long-running series mangaka (looking at you, Togashi).

Now that he can finally wrap up FT, he can put that prolific activity to something else. He already implied that FT has gone to a different tangent (i.e. adventure instead of large-scale wars) anyway.

>something else

Of course. Goddamn if I still don't fap to Elie to this day. A lot of the FT girls are great, even Laki or Kinana. There will be great faps for everyone, and I salute Mashima for that.

My god, I remember that joke thread about Ichiya defeating Acno several weeks back. Meme magic is real.

Oh shit, I remember that too

>Natsu never fought Acnologia

No fucking way.

oh my fucking god it's so much worse than that, every unended plot point is utterly left in the dust, pairing are forced in by kubo for no real reason, the main bad guy is defeated through literally who knows how with a sword strike, and everything goes to shit three times fucking backwards bonkers, all to end on the least satisfying epilogue chapter achievable by man(gaka)

Yeah, but Natsu literally punched fairy heart out of Zeref in base form

So did Ichigo in the end.

yeah, this actually happened, and it was just as bad if not worse