What do non-Western countries think about the modern West

This thread is for all the non-western posters to state what they think about the current state of the modern west. Do you feel sorry for us? Do you excite in our fall? What do you think about the following?:
>the ethnic displacement
>women's rights
>the death of the Christian faith in the West
>the welfare state
>the clamping down of free speech in the name of hate crimes
>the rise of Islam
>the "LGBT" agenda
Etc.
Do you talk of these things in your countries and do you warn your friends of your nation perhaps one day going the same way? Americans and Brits please don't be petty and lash out at any legitimate criticisms possibly also.

Shameless self-bump

Bumping out of interest

Fuck William III. He ruined our empire.

King William was a poof

It was just a random pic I didn't know what to use.

no worries brosif :)

my non western friends just laugh at us for denying reality when it comes to islam the differences between sex welfare

what hurts most tho is them pointing out how far gone we are on freespeech especially in the uk

>Laat ambitie brand uw verstand

Isn't every British man

They think we're nuts but they like our gibs

/thread

who says im British?

King William wasnt even British...

Irish aren't even white

Irish and Brits are extremely close genetic cousins so this is an absurdist statement.

No, Irish have Spanish/Moor genes and Egyptian genes.

Only because my ancestors conquered and raped them.

>Tfw when William III didn't create the Dutch-ruled United Kingdom of the Netherlands, England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland to conquer the world with
Worst timeline.

/comfy/ af that amigo.

If China didn't block non-premium users, you'd be getting swamped by China posters calling out the (((baizuo)))

No because the British isles shared similar DNA and Anglo DNA is like 30% of England. And what ancestors? Normans? Who raped England first and still didn't conquer Ireland.

>What do non-Western countries think about the modern West
If the content of this thread is anything to go by they don't think about it at all.