Howcome when whites have higher IQ than blacks it means they're superior but when Jews have higher IQ than whites it's...

Howcome when whites have higher IQ than blacks it means they're superior but when Jews have higher IQ than whites it's because of x, y, and z excuses and rationalizations?

Ask leftists. Race realists dont deny the differences in inteligencje

IQ is a part of the equation for a better culture. The reason for the hatred of blacks and jews has nothing to the with IQ, but instead their stances on materialism and its importance.

Whites are superior due to our numerous achievements in the past and present. Not just because of our high IQ.

>verbal IQ
So do women. Besides that they're substandard for an urban population.

Are Jews good speakers? Are women good speakers? I think you're wrong here buddy.

then google it you dumb fuck

To be fair, Jews are up there with East Asians and Europeans in terms of accomplishments. They also make like 0.5% of the population, so they are impressive.

Is it another (((study)))? Women are autistic when they talk.

Because some race realists also are antisemetic and you're keying in on those rather than the intellectually honest ones

Jews are also the sleaziest, most dislikable group of people to ever exist. No one questions their intelligence. I’m sure they do have a higher average IQ than run of the mill whites. But they also have a huge predisposition for being power hungry, money grabbing, manipulating piles of shit, so there’s that.

Are you trying to make an argument against "race realism" with your strawman? Because you're kind of agreeing with it. The problem with Africans is that they're so unintelligent they can't create civilization.

Look at the standard deviation. Whites have higher standard deviation of IQ. That's important.

Nobody says bottom, it's a meme. Usually the issue with Jews is their low test. Apparently their iq hasn't been thoroughly tested. Nobody denies iq science

kikel shilling knows no limits

I have never denied Jews having higher average IQ's.
For one, they have a much greater prevalance of aspergers and make great programmers/skilled tradesman.
Secondly it proves racial realism in the fact that if the holohoax was real as they claim then only the smart ones would have survived making their average mean IQ higher.
So pick one, IQ higher and holocaust happened or holocaust never happened and their IQ isn't a proper form of measurement.

Sup Forums will have to accept that IQ is not everything. Not saying all Sup Forumsacks thought that in the first place, but the ones who do must be rooted out.

>but instead their stances on materialism and its importance
>white people are so obsessed with materialism that you literally turned black people into property to make you cotton shirts

>Howcome when whites have higher IQ than blacks it means they're superior but when Jews have higher IQ than whites it's because of x, y, and z excuses and rationalizations?

It doesn't. It's a leftist strawman of our position, and ironically their position is the one that suffers from this. We just accept this data, people like Sargon exist in state of cognitive dissonance while calling us out on the data.

>he leaves out the fact that jews were the ones owning the slave trade
>leaving out the fact that the middle east and africa took over ten million white slaves as well

Wypipo actually fought to abolish slavery, while Africa's slave market is booming again.

Yeah, no shit. This is the reason we are in the situation we're in. Western society officially died in 1789, but that doesn't mean we have to play their game. Money and power mean nothing to a man that lets it mean nothing to him. Be like that guy that lives in woods in Lord of the Rings.

being a better liar isnt a good thing just because its the result of higher intelligence in certain areas.

>i-i-it was all the j-jews! Honest, us good Aryans dindu nuffin!

Fippy bippy.
This too
This is the final part of the equation

Jews and Asians (I’m an Asian) are on average and undeniably superior to whites in the realm of intelligence. Nobody denies this. However, in my experience traveling America, Asia and dealing with legions of kikes for some reason over the course of my life, I have decided to wholeheartedly embrace White Supremacy.

Asians, Whites and Kikes have vibrant cultures and histories but there’s several factors preventing Kikes and Asians from being on top.

I’m not talking about my specific ethnicity, but Asians are usually collectivist and adaptable to living conditions to the point that they don’t care about inventing solutions to problems. There’s still Chinks living in mud huts like 15 A.D. in China, they like it. They’re used to it.

Kikes just hate everyone and refuse to fully assimilate. They’ve had an oppression complex since the time of the Pharaohs and can’t help but fuck us and each other over. Ever wonder why Kike world domination plans are so well financially and technically backed but still based on a retarded idea?

Whites invented most of the shit we find useful, and have the coolest history and cultural items. Judeo-Christian morals are effectively perfect and hard to follow in a good way. They’re literally objectively phenotypically the most beautiful, and have perfect body proportions. Niggers tend to be gangly and Asians short and squat. Again, I’m a tall Central Asian so I could really care less that I’m shitting on the other Asian races. Not to mention they’re genetically geared towards compassionate and humanitarian behaviour to its self-destructive end-point. Seriously the master race.

Look at how the jew squirms once he has been found out.

I agree that this is absurd. Honestly, while Jews are scheming, you can't deny the fact that they're intelligent.

Look at how the white European doesn't understand American history. Look at how the whiteboy refuses to take responsibility for his actions