Should I go to this panel

should I go to this panel

it's pretty boring desu, the occasional Funimation titty shows up but it doesn't really get too x-rated and the prizes aren't the best.

I think the tweets were the best part of the panel

A FUCKING SOCK

You should fucking kill yourself, Sup Forums is not for this normalfag bullshit.

>going to AX for anything other than exhibit hall

>Sup Forums is not for anime
>conventions are normalfag
yeah okay
it's not AX and I'm going for the game room mostly

>Sup Forums is not for anime
Conventions are not anime. /cgl/ is your place, cancer.

>anime convention
>not anime

Yes, that's right. An anime convention is not anime, just like an anime review is not anime. Fuck off already, you clearly haven't lurked enough to know the rules, or even what board your shit belongs on.

Why is it 18+ and NSFW? Are they fucking each other? Also, I thought Funi died, I haven't seen a funirip in centuries.

Only to harass the Funimation employees about Rick Santorum and their shitty office environment.

Retard

they show one or two shows with nudity and a ton with sexual content. It's basically an hour long Funimation commercial with live tweets

lol neo-Sup Forums is ftw

checked

What you should do is go to the convention, barge up on stage, bend over, pull your clothes down, and then insert your phone into your rectum in front of everyone there.

Or just get the fuck off Sup Forums, either one is good really.

why are you so upset friend

Because you haven't killed yourself yet.

>loli thread get deleted
>this is still up

hmmmmmmmmmmm its almost like modern Sup Forums is nothing but garbage for ironic weebs and normalfags huh?

>cp thread deleted
>this is a surprise