Border patrol caught destroying supplies for illegals. Tell me one good reason to keep border patrol and sheeiit

Border patrol caught destroying supplies for illegals. Tell me one good reason to keep border patrol and sheeiit

youtu.be/lp4iweRcDUU

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.nomoredeaths.org/en/
youtu.be/eqaslbj5Th8
youtu.be/gIhltQo5rjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like theyre going the extra mile to ensure border security. Give these guys a promotion, its not just patrol work for them. They care.

Because leaving that water out is a felony violation of 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
Is this an ironic post? Because it is epic stupid.

BTW these are the cucks that took the video

forms.nomoredeaths.org/en/

They should leave poisoned water/food out like rat traps.

This is the original video

youtu.be/eqaslbj5Th8

promote those men

patriots and for certain excellent lovers with big, thick penises and massive bull-like testes

>Leaving supplies for illegal immigrates
Why hasn't anyone poisoned those supples yet?

Should shoot all illegals and their helpers, like the USSR did.

Say what you will about Commies, but at least they have good border protection and treatment of invades and their helpers.

you should. Just do it once, it will become a beaner legend and people will never trust it again. Coyotes will have to spend resources guarding and checking their supplies for all time.

On second thought, Coyotes dont care if the people all die. But it would deter weak migrants from using those channels.

I imagine that’s part of the concern, at least on the books.
People leaving water for people could easily just put stuff in that water, which is probably at least partially why they dump it out instead of taking it to use for something else, like helping the local homeless

>just kicking and pouring out treason jugs instead of replacing them with piss jugs

Amateur hour, desu pham

The two are acting like a bunch of faggots who think they're edgy and cool.

>look at me hate-kicking gallon water jugs!
>check me out hate-pouring gallon water jugs on the ground!

Just confiscate the shit and stop being mentally-underdeveloped faggots.

>police preventing people from aiding criminals
>a bad thing
Why do libs act like immigration laws don't exist?

heros

lol

kike fraggot

>Why do libs act like immigration laws don't exist?
Because immigration law hinders all those new Democrat voters from entering the country.

lol its from 2011. this happened under obama kek

>Sup Forums sets up a clandestine LSD lab near the border
>Pumps out gallons a month
>Entire crews dedicated to finding these caches and dosing them with crazy high levels of LSD
>Beaners stumble across them as they try and sneak into America
>Guzzle down the water like the animals they are
>Start tripping balls harder than anyone has tripped in decades in the middle of the desert
>Much easier to find and catch, much more docile and incapable of fighting back
>Quickly deported and will likely end up with HPPD after their ordeal

eh, I understand not giving aid to immigrants.
But why the fuck waste precious water? Take them to your home, give it to the dogs, I don't care.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK BEANS

Border patrol raiding a clinic that was helping illegals

youtu.be/gIhltQo5rjM

There is no evidence it hasn't been tampered with or poisoned.

The reason to destroy it is twofold.

Why confiscate it? It's not guns or drugs, it's water. It'll soak into the ground right there, and after about 8 gallons that shit starts getting heavy. Why would you ever apply the effort to remove the full containers elsewhere?

dont want rats dont leave out food.

Remind me again about "finders vs keepers" in the legal system?

I heard that what they're doing this because where they leave the supplies are animal sanctuaries and just end up as trash anyways. There are organization that actually have permits to leave supplies in designated areas. So this video is blown out of proportion when you realize that these people don't have the permits to leave this out in protected areas.

Oh well, guess that's understandable.

based

we should hang all the traitors supplying them

Spics btfo

>Border Patrol agents are repeatedly destroying or otherwise vandalizing water, food, and other supplies left for migrants in the Arizona desert in what they describe as a “systemic feature of enforcement practices in the borderlands.” Volunteers with the Tucson-based No More Deaths and La Coalición de Derechos Humanos say such vandalism essentially condemns migrants in the area to die of thirst.
>condemns migrants in the area to die of thirst

They should put something out there which will give them a better idea of what America is like.

>thirsty unmexicans stumbling in the dark
>hear a tinny hum
>a Poland Spring vending machine appears
>flickering amongst the dark scrub
>it only takes dollar bills
>Juan is a good father
>he is prepared
>removes a dollar bill from a small roll
>the machine eats it hungrily
>and spits it out again

This. It's too bad they don't have the budget to afford trail cams that can text in when they take a picture. If they posted one at all of these sights that they find they could pick them up before they had time to sign up for gibs me dats or to shit out an anchor baby. Maybe they should just take the supplies and sprinkle around some tide pods. They could get rid of border jumpers and blame millennials for cheap. I hate to resort to it, but budget cuts man.

The main point was to not be faggots acting like fucking Sid from Toy Story.

I got a 30 day ban from kikebook for this post ahahaha

Sure upset them faggot libs at least

That's a lot kinder than my idea of peppering the border with Red Alert 2 terror drones that are designed to kill illegals and bury the bodies before returning to a solar-charging/ambush position.

Because there are no trials and no laws.
Only regulations.

It should be a law, but then what, you have a trial and spend money, losing quite a few as you can't overcome burden of doubt.
>but dey ain't shitizens
So then how does US law apply to them?

Wonderful idea.

Yea right you fucking dumbass.

You just mentioned one reason bro.

Liberals hate laws when they hurt their feelings and enforce national sovereignty and shit. They only love the violent totalitarian police state when they are riding on its back like Master Blaster.

They shouldn't be leaving it there to help and aid potential criminals. The border patrol however shouldn't be wasting it either.

>Just confiscate it
Why? Do you think they're going to take it back and drink it? It's going to get tossed anyway, might as well do it there.

>The border patrol however shouldn't be wasting it either.

What do you suggest they do with it?

>vandalize
kek

>ywn patrol former spanish borders to prevent a great nation turning into Brazil
I-i just wanted to be a texan cowboy and make some amigos

Agreed. If the seal is still on the cap it's probably fine. Give it to the homeless shelter

They are cleaning up after the vandals who left plastic garbage all over the wilderness.

>they destroy supplies for illegals
>one good reaaon
they destroy supplies for illegals

Can't wait till we develop killer robots to patrol the border and detect any and all activity there.

You're beyond retarded

That is disgusting. If a dreamer dies because they got rid of all the water does that mean they commited a crime? i think so....

>wants the gov't to have an effective robot army
Have you thought this through?

I would gladly open my home to you, Españahombre

Water isn't a precious, rare thing in America

They need to start arresting these idiots leaving these supplies out there.
They are aiding an enemy force.
And that's the way I look at the illegals, they are an invading army.

See

It will be in the Southwest in twenty years

>illegal immigrants entering the USSR
Ok kid.jpg

>And that's the way I look at the illegals, they are an invading army
You're psychotic. They're illegal immigrants. That's how you need to look at them.

This is good, but really they should be dynamiting any tunnels they come across as well.

Liberals hate the fact that laws serve as a double edged sword. They resent the notion that any law that they use against others would be used against them too. They only like following rules if they're the only ones who can benefit from following them through selective enforcement. Take twitter for instance, they hate the fact that Russia intervenes in Western politics, but they don't mind when the West intervenes in foreign politics. Remember when they tried to incite a revolution in Iran recently? The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

In other words, they want complete power over others. Liberals constantly want to add and remove rules depending on their activism.

If you give an inch, liberals would take it to a mile. They don't deserve any sympathy for aiding a foreign force. They deserve to head back to Mexico along with them too.

God bless these fine gentlemen protecting our country. MAGA

>we should hang all the traitors supplying them
This.

>liberals
They are Jews, user. The average liberal normie just does what they are told. All of the Talmudic hypocrisy is from the Jews who control the Left.

Gee, I hope nobody gets the idea of leaving poisoned water jugs out for illegals.

The kicking part was stupid because someone is going to have to pick that up anyway, but imagine someone is trying to undermine you in keeping invaders out. You would be mad too.

They stopped the aiding and abetting of a crime. Give them a promotion.

Whatever, whackjob.

I've gotten bans for less and at the same time I've called for white genocide and nothing happened lel

To vandalise illegals supplies

I do understand the JQ. However, a poison seller wouldn't have any customers if people didn't buy that poison in bulk. Liberals are their main client and they should know better, but they don't. They even actively deny and omit truth to prove a point. Remember how they reacted to the memos recently?

>soy-boy is mad they didn't pour out the water politely

>Should shoot all illegals and their helpers, like the USSR did.
HAHAHA kiwi brains

Border patrol doing their job.
OP is a bigger loving faggot Hillary supporter.
Neck yourself.

>Vandalism of Humanitarian Aid
That's a really weird way of saying: stopping accessories to illegal immigration.

They should add salt to them.

Not lunacy to protect your country against parasites who want to destroy it. It's common sense, something that you're devoid of.

You claim to caring and empathetic, but you're apathetic. You don't give a shit as long as it doesn't occur in your lawn.

Fuck you. His idea is both wonderful and hilarious.

>bigger loving
For you

Thank god for the shock troops preventing free water praise the foreskins

Go back to your faggot ass cop gay establishment shill thread, faggots

Because fuck illegals

Based border patrol.

what kind of faggot posts this shit? the best iillegals come in powdered form. dehydrate the bastards

>Vandalizing litter
Kek

>I got a 30 day ban from kikebook
its not 2006, how/why are people still using that shit?

Shill detected

>Not lunacy to protect your country
No one said otherwise

>It's common sense, something that you're devoid of.
What a nice gay one-liner zinger.

>You claim to caring and empathetic, but you're apathetic.
When have I claimed such, and what v evidence do you have to the so-called contrary?

>You don't give a shit as long as it doesn't occur in your lawn.
According to what evidence? What more will you completely pull from your ass?

Sure, shill.

Suck a dick in your safe space libtard ..

You just posted the reason we should keep them yourself.

They help keep out the mongrel hoarde. They may not stop the flow but without em shit would be way worse.

>Tell me one good reason to keep border patrol and sheeiit
Border patrol caught destroying supplies for illegals, duh

i see nothing bad about it

Normies are normies no matter what. You will never have a society made up entirely of savvy intellectuals. The average White person is still pliable and capable of being brainwashed. Getting rid of Jews is much more of a practical solution than turning every single citizen into someone capable of seeing through Jewish lies. People who get duped aren't really traitors, only the elite White leftists fit that bill. The rest just need a better class of leader, same as conservacucks.

I'm really confused, the desert is deadly to cross and the United States is a racist evil government with evil scary ICE agents. So why are beaners coming here again?

Anyone helping illegals in any way shape or form should be charged of treason against the USA.