Paul nehlen retweets amazing jew video

Somebody stop this madman

Video in question

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen
youtube.com/watch?v=iwyDfZToo1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Paul Nehlen just come out in support of anti-subversion policy? This guy can't be stopped.

IT'S FUCKING REAL
THE MADMAN RETWEETED IT
twitter.com/pnehlen

Thanks for what you're doing PN

bump

bmp

I remember watching this video last year and it being the first time I thought Jews weren't white HAHA. Amazing that its only been one year. Whoever did this has balls.

Watch his smile starts to disappear right after he's named!

S H L O M O
H
L
O
M
O

the bit where he almost calls him a merchant cracks me up

Holy shit. Action video, please.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Always bump for Nehlen

T Y P I C A L T R I C K S

This video gives me hope

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Typical jew tricks.
Jews are not white.

I can't believe I used to mock Jack Chick. He got everything right. HAW HAW!

I hope we have politicians who are more along the lines of of Jared Taylor and Kevin MacDonald and can successfully keep their powerlevel hidden for now in early days. Going the route of David Duke doesn't seem like a successful strategy for the long term but hey what do I know. In our current system, a watch dog/advocacy/lobbyist group that looks out for the interests of white people would be a good thing to have; maybe Nehlen or some other industrious person with connections that wants to reveal their powerlevel early could start one.

anyway, have a bump.

Drop the Jew Taboo

Have another Chick breh

t paul ryan lol

Whites are too retarded to vote for him. We're doomed.

>this guy may be the head of the republican party in the future

him running is enough

Ron paul lost 2 times and redpilled tens of millions

thats not really how it works. Ryans seat isnt "the speakers seat". Speakers are elected

gay you fags better vote him in, we have done it with Kickl now it´s your turn

him getting voted in isnt really in the cards. Him getting on the debate stage and pulling some epic memes is defo in the cards and its worth e-campaigning for him

bump

This for real

>tfw Jew and love white people

bump

He was about to call him a fucking merchant

MER-SCHLOMO

I'm gunna buy a Raider next month
Gunna be fukken awesome

overton window overton window overton window

>Republican
Yeah
The party is already dead, Nehlen is a trumpist

That would be very redpilling, as the mainstream opposition to anything like that would be extreme. Overly extreme.

>I hope we have politicians who are more along the lines of of Jared Taylor and Kevin MacDonald and can successfully keep their powerlevel hidden for now in early days.
Richard Spencer wrote an article saying exactly that. I think it was intended as advice for Nehlen, but he doesn't seem to have paid any notice.

bump

I really want to see some townhall debate livestreams from him soon. Paul v Paul givin' it all.

Paul Ryan is not going for re-election.

The Jew fears the samurai!

bump

I know this ass. Someone traced this ass instead of just using it as inspiration. Disgusting.

what does he say halfway through? "I read it on the ______ that Jews aren't white"

this, either way we win

i have better one
youtube.com/watch?v=iwyDfZToo1E

"the forward"

the jewish daily forward

good god jews can be so fucking repugnant

How can I help him get elected?

Eli Mosely, former leader of IE. Great dude