Tokyo Ghoul: Resurrection of Clown Speculation Thread

MOve out the way, the one eye king is coming through

Leave V to me

God I fucking wished ishida gave this persona some time to shine. Betaneki gets all the spotlight but this persona is the way oek should've been like.

>TOUKA HELP M-

During the fight with eto was probably just him lashing out due to just having received his memories. The black reaper persona was always an arima cock sucker, he was no upgrade. He was the same lame piece of shit who would kill ghouls but wouldn't dare kill superior humans even when he's planning to die shortly after. He's always been a shitty character and it's never changed.

Chinese spoiler providers say they fucked

Yes, they also said eto comes back this chapter, and that chapter ends with furuta putting rize disembodied arm into his crotch.
Crazy chapter

Whacky with a sadistic sense of humor

Final battle in two chapters.

Part with Eto coming back and fucking Hide was too far for my tastes. Chapter is a goddamn orgy.

Also what the fuck was up with Furuta and that arm?

LET'S COMMENCE THE OPER-ATION

>Final battle
>Still no hide, no eto, no itori.
>V and that group by Ogura still irrelevant
>Kanou still just makin ghouls in furuta rape dungeon
Cant wait for kuroneki again in chapter 140 and part three

Cant wait for le epik conclushiun

>That filename

Why didn't Arima level a bunch of V before fighting Kaneki to make the job easier?

Not even,

Yoriko/Kuroiwa's arc will needat least 5 chapters alone for their arc to be resolved. Which says nothing about the other characters.

We must keep the bloodline pure.

Ewww

Right, I can't wait for this beautiful fucking pottery. Kaneki will eerily show up like yoshimura did and have an intense staredown with furuta before attacking.

Touka looks more masculine than kaneki there.
I remember last week someone saw this and asked if this manga was yaoi because he though this were two guys, kek

Who will cut eto hand this time?

Juuzou or Furuta

Probably urie or some shit since ishida's pushing the whole qs surpassing arima garbage and plus he's already done the arima dodge against amon. Or it could be suzuya.

Urie will try to kill her cuz muh vengance

Why didn't Kaneki just recruit Mutsuki as a spy for the Black Goat to get information about the CCG with the promise of fucking her after they win?

>Suzuya kisses Shinohara
>Nutcracker kisses Mutsuki
>Ishida can't show a proper romantic kiss

kaneki has become legitimately retarded.
Can someone post the pic of him saying "Its convenient for us letting furuta live" and ougai inquisition with goat members?

>having the only one who can stand in our way and the only one who's been an obstacle so far hold all the power is all a part of the strategy

Arima ending himself felt really contrived in general if he really wanted to topple V. Even if Kaneki has surpassed him, Arima is probably the more dangerous fighter due to willingness to kill, and another Kaneki-tier asset would have made Goat's life so much easier.

Guess he was just that fucking depressed.

That actually works if the idiot has all his power concentrated on him, so the moment you kill him the entire things topples down with no leaders to replace him for V and the CCG.

Big question here is. Can the Kaneki kill Furuta? Who was the original OEK?

>Kaneki is going to fuck before he kills a single human

>That actually works if the idiot has all his power concentrated on him
Except furuta's not an idiot, he may be goofy but he's a genius. And if Kaneki's just writing him off as an idiot with power that's going to bite him in the ass hard as it already has.

Kaneki isn't allowed to kill humans so having a ghoul run CCG is ideal so he can "beat" them while maintaining his gay conduct.

Kaneki's plan only makes sense if we assume that endgame isn't Furuta. If Keiko, the Original King (somehow) or Kanou is true big bad, then having Furuta around could technically be a good thing in that it adds another element to confound the third party's plans.

Of course, since we have no evidence at all that Kaneki suspects a third party, even if this is the case it'll feel hamfisted.

If Furuta was such a genius why couldn't he get Rize to suck his dick like she did for Kaneki?

For the same reason he didn't recruit Touka in part 1, he cares too much. During the auction, he made saving Mutsuki a priority and personally asked Urie to save Mutsuki after regaining his memories knowing he would be dead by then.

If you faggots post the .gif earlier this week I swear to God I'm going to delay the spoilers for 3 extra hours in about 17 hours from now.

She never sucked Kaneki's dick and are you implying he's not raping her on the daily?

tell us
Did eto came back?
Did backgrounds came back?
Did it end with a fully detailed colour panel of furuta?

I think Ishida's gonna make uta the main villain.

I don't have the spoilers yet. Only in 17 hours more.
I'm leaving for work now anyway.

I'm cancelling this week's chapter, I have the spoilers and i don't think any of you will be able to handle it.

Eto?

20 pages of Touka riding Kaneki's dick.

What a slut

Kek. If that happens we'd be having TG threads for a week filled with "XFAGS BTFO!!"

Kaneki didn't expect Furuta to be so bold with his extermination efforts.

I miss Black Reaper Kaneki...

I want to suck Kaneki's dick

Would that mean you're indirectly kissing Touka?

Eewwww

What' the matter user?

Sry, I prefer Mutsuki

That's fine. I'd suck her dick if she had one too.

SOON

Endgame right here, brothers.

Parallel to amon, refusing the kiss.

I know it won't happen, but if this is what the threads are going to become like, I am getting desperate.

We finally did it touken brothers.

Threads already became like that when Tonka asked if he's a virgin.

I-is Touka a guy?
Will Kaneki enjoy being mounted?

Is that the morning after?

I want Kaneki to block her but I highly doubt he will. Ishida has been dragging the relationship between these two on forever and this arc was pretty much about resolving issues between different characters so far so I don't see why Ishida would stop here.

The only question right now is will he actually have the balls to show them getting intimate or is he going to skip everything to hell and back again.

What's more important is whether Kaneki and Touka will cry for their mommy and daddy respectively while they're fucking.

The chapter title implies at least we'll be seeing them, right? He might show something. Unless he just skips the entire thing and shows them after fucking or something.

>after fucking
If they even fuck, that is.
I don't understand why so many people think that they would immediately fuck after last chapter.

cuz of the cover

He could still be a narcissistic genius. In that case he'd still be concentrating all the power on him since he can't imagine himself failing/dying.

I mean if he decides to skip it. It's easier to tell if someone fucked than if they kissed. Unless Kaneki spergs out about it later I guess.

The only thing that makes me believe that they won't is because of their current location. It looks like they're in some abandoned ruins of a building right now.

Not really comfy if you ask me.

Hide is scarecrow and Marude is now working with him.

Yes, and Torso is Tsukiyama and Kimi is in the hospital and Touka is visiting her and Eto is the OEK and Hide is gasmask 86.

What was the point of Touka being at the hospital anyway?

Am on would've said something to kaneki about him, he already knows of their connection.

soon best boy will return

>tfw best girl lost
feels bad man.

Eewwwww

What's the problem?

And there are still people saying that :re's art is just as good as the part1 art.

I miss those times when people actually discussed chapters and made theories.
I miss even tarot-fags.

Nowadays all these threads turn around waifu wars and Furuta memes.

What happened?

Woah, aura with those arima dodges.

I hate posts like this, you know goddamn well what happened the quality of the series took a nosedive. It's clear Ishida isnt putting his all into it anymore, thus the quality of threads are tanking along with his writing.

>what happened?
Attention-whoring retards like you samefagging and bumping shitposter-kunt's bait threads

The last time Kaneki got close to scoring he got stabbed by a yandere. The time before the girl licked his eye. And the one before he was nearly eaten alive and a clown dropped steel beans on him. What will happen now?

Steel beans?

Ishida doesn't care anymore.

When was the last time he put in a tarot card? He used to do this shit once every couple chapters.

The art got sketchy and scribbly as fuck as well.

Haven't read very far into RE:
does Rize ever do more stuff?
does Saiko ever do stuff?
do we get more eto service?

Someone have a resume of tokyo ghoul?

I think he stopped when he learned from Togashi that all that tarot stuff in HxH was meaningless. It hit him pretty hard it seems.

>spoon feed me guys!
No. Just fuck off already

> spoon feed
simple answers would suffice so i can decide whether to read it, I can tell these threads are such quality anyway

>Rize
potato
>Saiko
irrelevant
>Eto
eyelick and nothing more

thanks

There's a really fascinating character called aura who has made the series interesting again, you should keep reading to get to him. The quality of the series has picked up a lot because of him. You can tell ishida went all in on his character.

Why did he let himself get corrupted by that lazy piece of shit Togashi?

>irrelevant
But she shoved her boobs into Urie's face

Hide.