Haiti Expert Anderson Cooper

Hait Expert Anderson Cooper Explains Haiti to Conan O'Brien
youtube.com/watch?v=1JlLyTiYf9w

Disgraced late-night host Conan O'Brien recently pledged to film an anti-Trump propaganda piece designed to trick Americans into believing that Haiti, the poorest nation in the world, is not a shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

ht.usembassy.gov/haiti-travel-warning/
youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY
youtube.com/results?search_query=alan cave 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=1hPxGmTGarM
youtube.com/watch?v=xB2qr2lsJoA
graphics.wsj.com/late-night-tv-show-ratings-and-hosts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Strangely, there were no Haitians available to explain their own country.

Anderson vanderbilt

"Great night life"
>Rates of kidnapping, murder, and rape rose in 2016. While there is no indication that U. S. citizens are specifically targeted, kidnapping for ransom can affect anyone in Haiti, particularly long-term residents. Armed robberies and violent assaults reported by U.S. citizens have risen in recent years. Do not share specific travel plans with strangers. Be aware that newly arrived travelers are targeted. Arrange to have your host or organization meet you at the airport upon arrival or pre-arranged airport to hotel transfers. Be cautious when visiting banks and ATMs, which are often targeted by criminals. Fewer incidents of crime are reported outside of Port-au-Prince, but Haitian authorities’ ability to respond to emergencies is limited and in some areas nonexistent. U.S. Embassy employees are discouraged from walking in city neighborhoods, including in Petionville. Visit only establishments with secured parking lots. U.S. Embassy personnel are under a curfew from 1:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. Embassy personnel must receive permission from the Embassy security officer to travel to some areas of Port-au-Prince and some regions of the country, thus limiting the Embassy’s ability to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens.
ht.usembassy.gov/haiti-travel-warning/

>Uploader hasn't made this available in your country

Probably because the Haitian would agree Haiti is a shithole.

"Great night life" = plenty of underage gay sex opportunities

haitian cuisine anthony bourdain (first 5 sec)
youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY

most popular musician has 11 million views
youtube.com/results?search_query=alan cave 2017

this "very angry cat" cat vid has 89 million views
youtube.com/watch?v=1hPxGmTGarM

musically speaking the cat does better

Haiti is a rich country
-Anderson Cooper

>CIA stooge
>Haiti expert
>Haiti

To be fair, Mr. Cooper IS an expert on shitholes.

He is an expert of assholes. Literally.

So this is the power of German Humor

Just want to point out.

And here we see the power of German Autism to boot.

Not even Hitler could figure out how to apply this mysterious force for the greater good.

Why is Conan "disgraced"?

He was a massive failure hosting the tonight show.

Haiti, modern slavery capital of the Caribbean.

Don't have time to link but there's a bunch of videos on YouTube, many talking about how the situation has gotten worse recently (since the Clintons fucked them on relief money)

That is wrong on so many levels. Hitler figured it out perfectly how to lead my proud people. He brought wealth and prosperity and he did everything to keep (((them))) away. Sadly, their influence were to strong.

This time the leader of the white race knows exactly how to play against the satanic forces.

It could have worked so well if only the Holocaust Camps actually had holocausts in them. And one like to think there might have been a diplomatic solution when other countries started thinking he was getting a bit rude with the territorial expansionism.

It was an admirable attempt, though, especially at the start.

Cooper just...

>Hitler figured it out perfectly how to lead my proud people

into a hopeless war...

What? Leno came back and wanted the spot. Conan turned it over and went TBS.

youtube.com/watch?v=xB2qr2lsJoA

isn't this queer-splaining or some shit?

I'm glad CIA agent Cooper set things straight. No reason to take niggers in from Haiti.

Cooper looks so weak nowadays. Is he sick?

It certainly couldn't be AIDS from a lifetime of gay buttsex.

conan had the tonight show for like a year or two, and his ratings tanked compared to what leno had. I think he even lost to fucking letterman, which leno hadn't done in probably 15 years

CIA niggers

wrong.gif
check the facts. Hitler knew they would come for him as he never intended to pay back (((their))) loans.He built up the military for defense purposes. As he saw no way out he did strike fast and powerful.

Are you one of the " attacking the Bolsheviks was a stupid mistake" guys? Ever thought about why he did that when you consider the true nature of them? Stalin was a Jew/ Jew controlled and Hitler knew that.

graphics.wsj.com/late-night-tv-show-ratings-and-hosts/

Kek

>30 coups
>practices voodoo
>not a shithole

so much makeup. are we sure that's not paul rubens?

thats a cool graphic, but it just proved my point. ratings went from 4.9 in lenos last year to 3.2 in conans first.kek and I was almost perfect on my "leno hadn't lost to letterman in 15 years" line.

You don't need to be an expert to know that haiti is a shithole with no solution other than a small nuke strong enough to wipe that part of the island.

We already tried throwing a bunch of big hurricanes toward it but not even that could cleanse the shit from the hole :(

Bidets are a lie.

Actually they multiply more after natural disasters ,they are worse than roaches , at least a roach cannot behead you like haitians do.

Youtube is suppressing dislikes, don't let (((them))) get away with this

Checked those for you, based kraut. Best of luck over there, not many like you remain.

He's not "disgraced" you idiot
You had me googling for two minutes whether he was involved in some #metoo shit I hadn't heard about or what the fuck you meant, you asshole

The South is rich in culture too, but that doesn't stop liberal Jew York City faggots like Anderson Assfucker Cooper from insulting them on a daily basis

I used to like Conan. His show was always light and sometimes trashy but at least it was nice and easy listening. Trump derangement syndrome is killing hollywood and i couldnt be happier.

Conan has TDS? That's a shame. I never really watched the shows but Conan always seemed rather willing to poke light fun at anything for the sake of fun.

conan obrian has been kidnapped hasn't he ?

there you have it guys the numeral ouija don't lie

>Anderson Cooper
Expert shill

kinda ironic

hooktube it