Can feminism and femenists ever be forgiven?

Would you ever dream of pardoning one, even if it was 15 years or more ago that the person was a feminist?

>get a dog
>fail to train the dog
>dog shits on the floor
>FUCK YOU DOG, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID

>unironically comparing women to dogs

Are you implying that we should remove women's voting rights0, right to attend education, right to own property, right to fuck whoever they want, right to work, etc?

Because if not, your post is pretty retarded. Women control society. They have the majority vote. They have the most college gratuates.

nah, fuck 'em
>unironically comparing women to dogs
and, hue?

Yeah something like that.

>I need the government to control women so I don't have to

And you guys wonder why we think your countries are shitholes.

That is an epic pic.

Yes. Though we're going to need some kind of charm school where they could teach basic domestic skills, remove tattoos, etc.

>White birthrate needs a boost. We can't write off anyone who isn't a 100% pure 18 year old Mormon or trad-Catholic if we're going to survive.
>Feminism is a huge shit test for a society's men - they're here because men showed weakness and yielded ground to them.
>People do change over time. I was a shitlib and my big epiphany was reading this article about childrens' letters to santa and how "a dad" was one of the most common requests

People change over time eeeh? Yeah womentards change change when they get saggy tits and wrinkles, but then it's to late. FUCKING WHORES! Should be gassed.

fat ugly women are a waste of oxygen. cyclon B is the only answer. but most beta male virgin pollacks will forgive them for a blowj0b even if given by a whale.

Sure, but I wouldn't be interested romantically after all the dick it's a given they took.

>women are just pets
>a pet that shits on your carpet, kicks you out of your house, takes half your money then fucks the neighbors dog in your bed
Desu, we need to replace women ASAP.
Theyre killing us.

My suggestion would be for you guys to draw straws and take turns being the boipussi. You all already act just like women anyway. No agency, everything is someone else's fault, lots of bitching while doing nothing, etc. Shouldn't be a stretch to just put on a skirt and get fucked. You get your sexual frustration out, no one else has to listen to your shit, everyone's happy.

Careful with that edge, boi

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

trying to fit in i see

Yeah, I know a lot of people that got brainwashed in our generation. But it doesn't matter where you've been it matters what you become. There are some exceptions to that of course but generally I think most people were just indoctrinated.

>And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings)
and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.
Too bad your mum couldn’t do the same with your uncle

>Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Is that why lesbian relationships on the average tend be sexless after what? Three years? If I remember the statistics correctly.

As long as they never actually acted on it. If they had purple hair and talked about destroying the patriarchy and eventually grew up, this can be forgiven. However if they:
>are a single mom
>falsely accused a man of rape
>got people fired for offending them
>had sex with her dog

then they cannot be forgiven.

I would give them the same ultimatum as islam: convert or die.

how long has this pasta been around now? 2 years? 3?

Can you reheat this stale pasta plz?

Prehistoric Internet records show this pasta far predates the oldfag days. It was created soon after the "special forces" pasta.

>TL;DR - over 4 years by now