WTF

Just got out of the hospital and have been out of the loop all week. Can someone clue me in to what the hell is going on?

Americans realized the government is too large and unwieldy and decided to shut the worthless parts down.

Well...Drudge is still compromised if you were wondering

nothing important lol

Dems refused to agree to a spending bill unless DACA expansions were part of it. Basically putting people from Mexico who aren't supposed to be here over the average American.

I saw some screen caps of that horrific cartel video going around. How do burgers sleep with beaners just down the street? Fuck me that was an abomination.

Does this shutdown have anything to do with this so-called memo that appears to be a magic bullet?

>Does this shutdown have anything to do with this so-called memo that appears to be a magic bullet?
No the memo is just about FISA abuse. And it's believed that contained within it is evidence that FISA warrants were carried out against a candidate Trump presumably for political reasons. Basically shows that FISA wiretaps were used as political espionage and not homeland security.

The United States decided to have a government shutdown over whether they should give criminals citizenship

Careful, John. When we fall you guys are sadly next, better defend the maple leafs while you can and start making some fortresses

Smart Canadians pray that Trump can pull off an actual deepstate coup or we will fall within 10 years.

The Jews (literally) threatened to throw a tantrum if the evil Trump people didn't let them have their way. So they threw a tantrum.

And nothing happened and nobody cared except for the Jews in the media. The end.

The US and Canada have to stick together on this one, if we go down then the entire American continent will never be a place of beauty and grandeur ever again.

Fucking democrats. How can a "politician" ever prefer illegal immigrants over schools?

>Just got out of the hospital
Hope you're doing better

Dems wont' fund the government unless they get amnesty for illegals

great! sooo whens canada going to start? cuz from where i'm sitting they haven't done anything worth mentioning since ww2

The God Emperor Trump will start the second phase of his master plan.... Mass arrests and deportations

Thanks burgerbro. I got my Percocets. I’m good.

After a brief peak with Jagged Little Pill, Canada went right back to sucking dicks.

what were you there for

Trump is a master negotiator

You know that's a pretty good inforgraphic all things considered. It's like
>hey guys
>check it out
>here's the massive fucking elephant in the room
>now do you get why we're laughing at how stupid you are for not noticing it?

The US Government has shut down. Everything is a free for all. No policeman, firemen, roads.

The Democrats are halting the budget spending bill so the government can't distribute the money, so they can get leverage for DACA, while the news over-hypes the whole situation for political gain.

Underrated rundown

Back surgery. Fuckin agony m8.