Dragon Ball Super

All his hard work was useless in the end, Goku could have ended this whole thing himself but let Veggy think he was important

ahh hmm yes proper new thread etiquette makes me feel good in my pants

>cucked by Kaioken
>cucked by Super Saiyan
>cucked by Mastered Super Saiyan
>cucked by Super Saiyan 3
>cucked by Super Saiyan God
>cucked by Mastered Super Saiyan Blue

Goku also nicked one of his favorite moves.

Goku is such a good friend, letting Vegeta think he matters

Doesn't this predictable formula happen every time? It's why I stopped after DBZ. Heck, I wanted to stop after Cell but soldiered through the Buu saga, which was just so ridiculous I regret ever watching it. Ending with Cell was fine, Goku sacrificed himself, Gohan beat Cell and became new protector, Vegeta admitted Goku made an incredible sacrifice and vowed to not fight again. Everybody was done. Story over.

i'll ask again, anyone have the picture of krillin as a spider? i can't find it

Toyocucks BTFO

IT NEVER FUCKING WORKS
WHY THEY KEEP DOING IT
JUST STOP

>-I'll kill this asshole!
>+Are you sure, Vegeta?
>-Yes j-just defeat the other Zamasu, I'll beat the black one
>+We can fight together if you want, Veget-
>-SHUT UP LET ME TAKE THE KILL
>+Ok ok... as you wish
>Vegeta is assraped
>needs months of training to overcome the stamina problem because he's still far to master SSB unlike Goku

>useless
No, now both have a way to come across SSB's weakness. Goku seals his ki inside his body and Vegeta only goes SSB in the exact moment he needs so they are in the same terms now.

Vegeta has always been playing catch up. He may be stronger than Goku at base but Goku more than makes up for it with a solid foundation in his training and martial arts disciplines.

All Vegeta ever did was increase his power output and the only time he did something different was in the Super manga where he had to learn to be better with his ki control and transformations, something Goku was already good at thanks to Kaioken and SSJ time chamber training.

This, now Toei made Vegeta's RoTaS trip unless by having Goku overpowered Merged Zamasu and destroy half his face.

While Vegeta and Future Trunks working together couldn't do the same.

Vegeta who was stronger than Black (until he stabbed himself).
Future Trunks who manage to hold off Black and Zamasu (with his asspull transformation) while Goku and Vegeta escaped.

Both lost out to the guy who got defeated by Black twice. Made Vegeta's RoTaS trip and the Father Son Galick Gun pointless. Not to mention fucking over the power scaling.

he told that to vegeta though

Why wouldnt vegeta be the first to do it

Beats me, we don't know how Whis' training went down in the manga continuity.

Uh no, Vegeta was tired in the anime after fighting black, unlike goku who was just stalling with zamasu.

Also, goku fucked up his arms while vegeta was fine after his garlick gun.

Vegeta was stronger but was tired and didn't go all out.

Goku did against zamasu

Nah, it's pretty clear Goku's method is superior. Vegeta couldn't react fast enough to use SSB in bursts against merged Zamasu and was just knocked down in SSG without even getting to transform.

>Vegeta was tired in the anime after fighting black,

>I'm a baby so details aren't important, i need to be spoonfeeded to know everything

>y-you're a baby because you w-won't attempt my headcanon!!
Top kek

At least there's a bigger butt monkey like Tien to make fun of instead and draw away criticism

No method is flawless, Vegeta can easily switch between SSG and SSB or just use SSB a few seconds without suffer, while Goku is having a bad time to seal successfully his ki.
I bet they will have "full power SSB" mastered at Zeno's tournament, though

This.

At least in the anime, Goku didn't hide something which made him able to be stronger than everyone.

In the mange, he hide it, let Vegeta job, Goku fucking jobbed to zamasu.

Vegeta is still the cannon fodder, Goku is sill the magic protagonist.

At least in the anime, we have team work, a useful Vegeto (Zamasu was weakened after the final kamehameha, Vegeta was about to finish him with his fist), trunks who take the main kill.

In the manga NO, beside giving a power up to Trunks, he give one to Goku.

Oh wait trunks is a healer now, since he's tired after "healing", he will be useless until the end now, great

Toyotaro didn't give detail about how black can use zenkai in the manga even though he use goku's body you dumbfuck

>Toyotaro didn't give detail about how black can use zenkai in the manga
What the fuck does this have to do with my post?

>Details are headcanon
>Why is bulma intelligent? I need explanation for that
>How are children made in DB? I need to see how they did it

You said that details aren't important, the media need to tell us everything.

Toyo didn't for the zenkai but we assumed how it work for black (the soul thing), but I guess we will never know how black can do it since Toyo will never tell us about it

Yes details that only exist in your head, are headcanons. Deal with it.

My guesses are that Toriyama enjoyed SSBKK in the anime so it will be properly introduced in the canon in the tournament, so this is Toyo's way to explain how Goku will use KK after these years. Probably the anime will say something like "previous SSBKK wasn't perfect but now Goku combined both in a perfect way creating the ultimate real SSBKK!" while the manga will just use the perfect version

>You said that details aren't important
No, I didn't.

Yes you did, it's easy to assume that Vegeta was tired, he had a hard time dealing with black's clones, same as goku who isn't just as strong as Vegeta at this moment.

We don't even know what happened with the clones, it's easy to assume that Vegeta was just more tired.

>Details aren't important, it's incoherent because I say so

ghost kamekaze version works though

>Goku hide something
Nigga what the fuck you smoke

>team work when Goku and Vegeta aren't supposed to work together in a fight
Yeah no, watch RoF again

>Zamasu was weakened after the final kamehameha, Vegetto was about to finish him with his fist
See >trunks who take the main kill
>implying this will not be the same for the manga

>Yes you did,
Nope.

>it's easy to assume that Vegeta was tired,
Again, nope that's just your headcanon to try and rationalize Toei's shitty writing.

>Only my head
>Detail that explain why this happened easily
>We didn't even see everything in the same media
>Vegeta was fighting against the strongest guy
>Goku against the weakest guy
>Vegeta was never tired
>????

It's also a part of the canon story, fighter are tired when they fight a guy who are close to their strenght, see piccolo vs 17

In your logic, I guess black using zenkai is incoherent

>Goku's body can't use zenkai
>Black can
>Even though it's the same body
>How?
>Toyo never explained this

>Toyotaro didn't give detail about how black can use zenkai in the manga
But that's wrong you retard
Zenkais only tied Black's soul to Goku's body, but he didn't get more power by the zenkai itself because he can't (like Goku)

See >Yes details that only exist in your head, are headcanons. Deal with it.

>Zenkais only tied Black's soul

Nice headcanon

Don't bother Toei shills always shitpost about the manga and lie to defend the anime.

Cool fight, Toei.

Tanooki beats Frieza any day

Not sure, why you replied to me.

>Nigga what the fuck you smoke
Vegeta know about FSSB when he fused with goku you fucking retard

>Yeah no, watch RoF again
>A retconned movie
>Canon

>implying this will not be the same for the manga
>Trunks is tired
>More tired than goku
>Take the main kill

What an amazing face

>Zenkais only tied Black's soul

Never stated in the manga, nice headcanon.

The only part with the "divine soul" is to explain SSR, fucking liar trying to rationalize Toyo's shitty writing

Hopefully, it won't be another Super Saiyan recolor.

Maybe the anime will use a perfected SSG instead since that form got so little screen time.

While I don't agree with the incoherent part, I agree that Toyo's writing is boring.

The manga isn't a clusterfuck but it's meh for now, Toyo just do the same thing again and again.

What was he supposed to do here toeishill? Draw in dot eyes? He's so far away that he doesn't have enough room to draw in facial features without making it ugly. Toyo made the right call, unlike Toei.

I like the manga but Toyo definitely need a good writer, he suck too much toriyama's writing

I can't stop imagine how perfect this arc could have been in the manga if the guy who made your pic was the writer

U6 experimenting on Kale to create Legendary Super Saiyan God when?

Can someone recolor this to Blue?

>Son Goku praising my strength? I am most honored!!
Jesus Christ this is retarded, Zamasu's entire character is centered around the fact that he hates Ningen. Yet here he's all Goku senpai noticed me!!! :) The fuck?

How about Lava Goku instead?

That's a fanfic using images from the manga where the AF version of West Kaioshin was the one that stole Goku's body.

it almost worked with Cell

You're sharing a board with a murderer and a rapist.
Just wanted to let you know.

Toei's new things in DB from black's arc:

>Trunks being a leader
>Saiyans protagonist using teamwork against a powerful enemy
>Trunks taking the main kill
>Random humans being useful (even though it's seems off sometimes)
>Incoherent powerscaling

Toyo's new things in DB from black's arc:

>Trunks is dende (so tired that he can't take the main kill now)
>Biggest power up ever made (Guys who one shotted Vegeta's SSB, still fine after Vegeto's punch, jobs more to Goku, bleed thanks to him
>Goku is still the magic protagon...Oh wait, not a new thing
>Coherent powerscaling but still the same shit as before

>>Random humans being useful (even though it's seems off sometimes)
More like the villains being incompetent

He's just saying that he has better control of the body for SSR, nothing about gaining strenght.

Nice headcanon

More proof of Toei being superior. Toriyama's artwork has less detail and pretty much no shading. Toeichads win again

>>Trunks taking the main kill
>>Random humans being useful (even though it's seems off sometimes)
just as keikaku

>Vegeta know about FSSB when he fused with goku you fucking retard
Great headcanon

>retconned movie
Not an argument since the movie just reiterate an old thing. Goku and Vegeta don't fight together, that's how they are.

>Trunks is more tired than goku
Sure

Black stated that humans were like nothing to him, that he enjoy their suffering, that's why he take is time to kill them.

Did you forget that at the end, merged zamasu was able to kill EVERYONE?

He destroyed their body at least

>Black stated that humans were like nothing to him
Clearly that's wrong.

>Great headcanon
It was said by twitterfags who can read moon

>Not an argument since the movie just reiterate an old thing
Watch the anime you dumbfuck

>Sure
>Can only heal one guy at time
>Goku is now stronger than Merged zamasu
>Goku is more tired than trunks
>????

I don't care about this scene, some incoherent scenes can't kill my enjoyement of a anime

>nothing about gaining strenght
>literally lying on the internet

>I don't care about this scene
Good for you then.

are you talking about manga zamasu who is still playing with goku and vegeta even he has a time limit? or still didn't killed trunks

>are you talking about manga zamasu
That's clearly anime Black user.

>Everytime my cells regenrate, they becomre more and more my own
>My divine soul and my body become one
>Gaining strengh
>?????

Also:

>Toyo: Lul you need zenkai to use SSB(R) actually

Same goes for you, you still watch DB after a random human was able to make a time machine, after a random human was able to make cyborg stronger than the emperor of the universe

Sometimes when I go, I must go

>That's clearly anime Black user.
Black/Merged zamasu isn't time limited and weren't almost ended by the main protagonist

After Goku and Vegeta defused, Merged Zamasu try to finish them directly, he's not even time limited and was more durable againt Vegeto, in the manga, he still take his time like a retard

Not if i beat the fuck out of you piece of shit

>Trunks being a filler leader
>lack of Goku and Vegeta saiyan characterization
>random humans being useful, which make the villains a fucking joke

>also implying Trunks taking the main kill will not happen in the manga
>implying incoherent power scaling in toei's animes is a new thing

>also having this flagrant lack of reading comprehension, believing Goku got a power up and Zamasu was fine fighting with Vegetto

Calling Bulma and Gero random humans is like calling Goku a random Earthling.

Not sure how genius creators are comparable to regular humans stopping Universe tier beings from killing someone.
>Black/Merged zamasu isn't time limited
And? That doesn't change the fact that Black was incompetent.

>twitterfags
Post it, then

>Watch the anime you dumbfuck
The anime which reiterated the same thing you mean?

>????
???? He's not as tired as Goku at all as you can see in the chapter.

The scene you quoted was just to explain SSR you dumb fuck

>Not if i beat the fuck out of you piece of shit

>Trunks being a filler leader
>Hate to see trunks being important
Right

>>lack of Goku and Vegeta saiyan characterization
Not like they have their own arc

>>random humans being useful, which make the villains a fucking joke
Humans aren't considered by zamasu and black, I don't acre about some incoherent scenes, black and zamasu can end them easilu as it was showed at the end

>>also having this flagrant lack of reading comprehension, believing Goku got a power up and Zamasu was fine fighting with Vegetto
>Zamasu was weakened
Nice headcanon

>Goku didn't get a powerup
He's stronger than merged zamasu now, he was since the beginning

>Freezer the emperor of the universe
>Surpassed by a scientist

>Gods need time ring to travel time
>Lul bulma can't fuck with time because she can

>And? That doesn't change the fact that Black was incompetent.
Merged zamasu in the manga is now incompetent, job to goku when he should have killed them after being almost ended by Vegeto

ssred because why the fuck not

>bullshit power-ups

yep, that never happened in the history of db or shounen ever before.

Kill yourself my man

>Not an argument
>Being this triggered

I can't understand the continued fascination with this. Surely only black people and actual children could still think this is compelling.. Right?

>genius creators are comparable to regular humans stopping Universe tier beings from killing someone.

Again, I don't see how genius creators are comparable to regular humans stopping Universe tier beings from killing someone.

>Merged zamasu in the manga is now incompetent
Not sure what this has to do with complaint about anime Black. but since you're changing the subject I'll assume you've given up.

I swear to god I'm gonna fuck you up.
Where do you live?

>you are right, Vegeta, I was weak as fuck, not even able to go SS because I wasn't in my own body
>but then I discovered the zenkai
>yes, when I'm being healed after take damage, my cells and my body are being more tied!

He was talking about his strength and forms sorry if you are just too dumb to understand a manga for kids

>Again, I don't see how genius creators are comparable to regular humans stopping Universe tier beings from killing someone.

I'm not comparing them, the "genius" thing seems to be an excuse for Goku, Gero and Bulma to do bullshit for you it seems.

Gero was never aware about Super Saiyans, but he was able to create cyborg stronger than them?????

And, how did she create a time machine?

>Being this triggered

>I'm not comparing them
Sure.
>you still watch DB after a random human was able to make a time machine, after a random human was able to make cyborg stronger than the emperor of the universe
>Gero was never aware about Super Saiyans, but he was able to create cyborg stronger than them?????
>And, how did she create a time machine?
By being genius creators.

Just end your pathetic existence and do us all including yourself a favor

It was the best fight in Super tbqh

Sorry but I've already unlocked my ultimate form: Super Saiyan 3 Green. You won't stand a chance against me.