FREE PLANE RIDES FOR ILLEGALS

Cross the border illegally, and the US government will give you a free plane ride to where ever you want inside the US at tax payer expense

Illegal Aliens Quietly Being Relocated Throughout U.S. on Commercial Flights
judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/01/illegal-aliens-quietly-relocated-throughout-u-s-commercial-flights/

Illegal Aliens Are Quietly Being Redistributed Across United States on Private Flights
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/illegal-aliens-quietly-redistributed-across-united-states-private-flights/

ICE Caught Shipping 'Planeloads of Illegal Immigrants' to Boston Area!
youtube.com/watch?v=_A1-zDQ_hOM

Other urls found in this thread:

intellihub.com/video-refugees-being-snuck-into-u-s-on-ups-flights-under-cover-of-darkness/
youtube.com/watch?v=r0Ur5Siosxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf

Well, they shut down the government for illegals, so why not this?

You really should consider freight trains and concentration camps.

I'm wondering why they don't just fly them back from where they came?

ICE is doing this.

Thomas Homan's ICE. Appointed by Trump.

Yeah, must be the Dems fault. Somehow.

It's all about white genocide.
The more shitskins in white countries, the more racemix it will be.
They motivate this with ((("rules" and "laws"))) they have embedded in the system themselves.
They will never openly admitt it, but it's all about getting the evil white man to extinct.

this is curious activity no doubt

not sure what to make of it. Whats the point of this? Distribution or consolidation?

Every village shall take its fair share of shitskins.
They do it to make pure white regions being something of the past.
History has shown, wherever there is a small shitskin community planted, it rapidly grows through high birthrates and furthermore immigration into a majority.

To make this an even process, they have to distribute the shitskins into every last corner that is still not filled with shitskins.
They use the same tactics in Germany.
No every small village got its share of niggers.

wat

bump

Based Donald fooling the goyim yet again.

The only plane ride they should be given for free is one back to their country of origin.

us really is the great satan

wow what the fuck

I want out of this country, it is responsible for everything evil today

Good catch

I hate this stupid fucking shithole country.

time for helicopter rides

ups was caught doing this a few years ago
intellihub.com/video-refugees-being-snuck-into-u-s-on-ups-flights-under-cover-of-darkness/
its not to hard to imagine that the usps and fedex do this too.....

You have to ask yoursef first where do you wanna go?? Where can you find a country that is not NWO leftyshit?
All western countries are now dictatorships and the alternative is to move to a shithole country, with you ending up as the one and only white person amongst the african orcs or shit.

Shit. Anyone who lives near the Mexico border, defend it. This shit can't be tolerated.

Donald Trump is such a kike I can't even stand it. How is there not one person in all of Europe or North America with any sort of power, money or influence who is willing to stand up for their own people. How much longer will the average white be discriminated against for jobs, college admittance, scholarships and demeaned by the media before they have had enough.

It's getting to the point I can't take it anymore. Every day anti white media attacks us and there are more and more minorities showing up with no sign of ending. The jews are crafty and use first Regan and soon to be Trump to pass amnesty. There are more than 3 million illegals that are quaintly called dreamers not the 800,000 you always hear quoted.

Trump has betrayed his race, his voters and his country. Whites are the only ones who voted for Trump but he still can't say or do anything that will help white people but he is quick to talk about how great dreamers or Israel are and will bend over backwards to appease them despite not even being citizens of this shitty country. Is there no salvation from this eternal hell? Is there no one will any sort of money or power who will fight and empower the powerless whites who suffer every day at the hands of these kikes and their puppets?

Sounds like DHS in general, and holdovers from Obama era, but admin isn't doing anything to stop it.

Its time to defend our homeland bros.

Video is from 2014 there hawking

Finally wh*tes will be replaced.

Nah man we going to defend our land. You should too.

Honestly, Trump is not in an easy position here. the kikes are very powerful in the background through all their lobbying and financing and shit and my guess is also that they have put the gun on Trumps head since long.
I remember when he said he will stop all the nonsense wars in the middle east and stuff and when he got elected, the shit continues as usual.
They can well get him impeached or if that's not possible, simply make him doing the Kennedy.
I fear a civil war is the only thing that gets the white man to survive.
But the clock is ticking and the sheer and endless flow of shitskins immigrating to our white nations make our odds winning the shit less likely for every year coming.

>2014

Nice try shill

>I fear a civil war is the only thing that gets the white man to survive.

This is what I am hoping for man.

Me too.
I am prepping for this scenario since years.
I will be a ruthless fuck.

The blog post is from 2018. The problem is, it's been ongoing.

>Friday High School Gameday: Brookline Warriors vs. Needham Rockets
This is what you get if you click the link to the original fix news report in the description. Somethings fucky either the utuber or they Shut It Down (tm)

Yes it's Obama's fault, because he's the one who started it and he's the one who appointed the people who are still doing it

>Whats the point of this? Distribution or consolidation?

Distributing them so they can bring in more, and eventually they will be voting for Democrats

>The only plane ride they should be given for free is one back to their country of origin.

The cost should be paid for by the country they came from. Apply the cost to tariffs on goods from that country.

The day of the rake is nigh

fucking leafs

>The cost should be paid for by the country they came from. Apply the cost to tariffs on goods from that country.
>Afghanistan, Nigeria, Liberia and others wait for your bill.
Be sure user, they won't pay a dime.

I can't wait for it, but the issue we run into is that the law only applies and is actively against to us.

I’d rather they get free helicopter rides

youtube.com/watch?v=r0Ur5Siosxc

>2014 vid

Why even use planes? Put them on buses.
Trump better respond soon

Bump