I'm starting to get the feeling that there is a deliberate and concerted effort to destroy European culture

I'm starting to get the feeling that there is a deliberate and concerted effort to destroy European culture.

F

It wouldn't happen if eurocucks didn't let it happen

Zero sympathy

That photo preview of the video is fake. Look original post

Delete! This!

You are being VERY rude user!

Honestly I don't even know anymore. I think whites are just suicidal. You couldn't force this kind of shit on, say, East Asians even if you tried. It would fail miserably. White women however eat this shit up. There is a market for it because that's what white western liberals want to see/believe. Clearly it's not all of them, but it's enough of them that you can make clickbait shit that they will eat it.

Asians are desperate to marry whites. There isn't a race more self hating than Asians.

>I'm starting to get the feeling
better late than never I guess

It's inevitable that the world will be mostly Asian and African mix. It's only a matter of time. Your best bet is to move to another planet. In a century or two nobody is going to give a fuck about race. Besides what female will resists chad Tyrone pic related :D

White women want to follow the crowd and hate the prospect of being "different", at the moment the current popular thing to do is virtue signal, so that's what they're doing.

Someone that attractive MUST be gay. Just look at his faggy tattoos!

Or they like the dark side eh? A female no matter her race will reproduce with whoever she has feelings for. Females are not loyal creatures by nature.

Gay or not the bitches love it. Something that Sup Forums cannot control.

Made me chuckle

Face it Sup Forums bruddas there is nothing that we as men in the world black or white can do about who fucks who. That is not the wae. Just live your short lives and hope your children look like you in the next 200 years. Which is highly doubtful.

Their actual culture and laws tell a different story

Is this real?

>Anita Johansen
>I need a Johnson
actually forces one to ponder

>T. Niggerstein

Fuck off with your despair shilling bullshit nigger.

no shit.