Do you support the public financing of sports stadiums?

Why or why not?

Fuck no.

BRAAAAAAP

>BRAAAAAAP
Why?

Dat ass, obviously, no homo.

>Dat ass, obviously, no homo.
Why “no homo”?

> supporting any "public" financing at all

how about everyone just pays for their hobbies themselves?

I do not support public financing of sports stadiums.
Those fuckers make enough money to build their own stadiums, only about 30% of the public is interested in sports, and the revenue the team will bring for the city won't pay for the expense before the team decides they need another tax funded stadium.

>pic related, chargers want $350M tax dollars for their new stadium.

I have no intrest in sports so why would I want to fund anything related to them

>Do you support the public financing of sports stadiums?
Faggot I don't even support public financing of libraries.

Yes as long as the public has a stake in the stadium and profits off off it in the long run with the money going towards infrastructure

>be a billionaire football team owner (also jewish)
>tell the entire state of Minnesota if the tax payers don’t build you a stadium for your team taking your football team to another state
>state cucks to kike owner and spends half a billion dollars for the stadium so we can watch niggers throw around a ball on Sunday

Because he doesn't wanna look like a fag for noticing that guys nice butt.

No. And watching giant monsters destroy them is unironically my fetish.

There's no such thing as public financing. The government does not make money; all it can do is steal the money from people.

Yes. Sports teams do absolute wonders for communities and local businesses so they must be kept where they are at all costs. Billionaires will move teams if they don't get their kickbacks. Sucks but not worth losing teams over.

Godbless minnesomalia

I hate this state so damn much

>Yes. Sports teams do absolute wonders for communities and local businesses so they must be kept where they are at all costs. Billionaires will move teams if they don't get their kickbacks. Sucks but not worth losing teams over.
t. (((city councilman)))

Hell no, major sporting leagues are a scam.
>Have city pride!
>It will bring almost 50 low skill jobs to the area!!
>It will pay for itself which is why no one in the private sector will invest in it!
>Time to take over private property and destroy entire neighborhoods and add to the housing shortage for a ball game!!
Yet the fucking boomers and "muh game day pride!!" fans keep voting for them

>The government does not make money
Nigga they literally print money.

Same, I miss the old Minnesota, before the Somali hordes. When the mall of America had camp Snoopy, instead of nigalodean land.

Only for amateur sport