What do you expect in Love Live Sunshine S2?

What do you expect in Love Live Sunshine S2?

More u's circlejerking.

I expect You to stop being a fucking loser and find someone else. Ruby got NTR'd too so why not go after her?

Actual yuri

Ruby forming emo band

Another copypaste muse plot. Jesus Christ what the fuck were they thinking

Wubbing Wooby.

I'm hoping for more Riko, Mari, and Dia less Ruby, Maru, and Kanan

What went so horribly wrong? Was it the anime's fault?

More DORK
More Chuuni
More Zura
More SHINY
More wubs

Less cuck
Less dogfucker
Less kenen
A bit less rat

That's what you want, not expect, I'm guessing.

more kanan please

A motherfucking Zuramaru episode, she's only a meme at this point.

They're all walking memes.

Literally nothing and I will still be disappointed

You know it was.
inb4 LRD

A stepping stone for PDP.

Patrician detected.

Fuck off kemonoshitters

You down with PDP?

Yeah, you know me.

I'm expecting that they'll tone down considerably the drama, drop the focus on the second years and try to give the forgotten characters something.

Naturally this sounds like a wish list but S1 was a misstep and I hope they understood it well and are trying to fix it. Otherwise, Aquors' legacy would be jeopardized. (Or even LL's if they fucked up spectacularly)

Thankfully the main girl looks passable this time around. My guess is that the black haired one on the left will be best girl.

PDP is probably for an SIF event, those girls are mook fodder in the game.

Why do Japs like Kanan so much?

I'm sick of orange haired main girls, but yeah she's pretty at least

Two most likely reasons.

Ruby being useful

More scuba scenes are all that I ask.

>What I want
More comedy in lieu of the first episodes of s2 of School Idol Project, less focus on Chika and Riko, a few focus episodes for the other girls like Dia and Yoshiko, more yuribaiting, a good ending.

>What I expect
More stupid drama, more Chika and Riko focus, the other girls getting sidelined and flanderized, less yuribaiting, more fanservice, more product placement and a stuipd movie tie-in ending.

because having shit taste is a honoraburu nippon tradition

They're cavemen who only like big tits. If Mari wasn't a gaijin she would be popular too. True patricians know that Yoshiko is the best.

This, except swap less and more yuribaiting around.

I just realized "in lieu" doesn't mean what I thought it did at all. I meant "in spirit of"

>Yoshiko
*Dia

Consider this, if Ai married Ayumu and took her family name she would be 上原愛 (Uehara Ai).

Yoshiko > You > Dia. After Dia there is an immense powergap.

My thoughts too. However, I think they went overboard with the Yuribaiting in S1.

I wonder what would be the fan's reaction if they go all the way and drop the yuribaiting for downright yuri.

more DiaMaru.

Yoshiko and You to become best friends

They think she was right in her argument with Mari

I'd throw even more money at it than I already am. Remove hetshitters.

Why is You carrying oranges in her skirt? How are they even staying there? Look like they should be sliding out at that angle

>bait this in the ED
>they never interact except for going home together offscreen
Thanks Sunrise.

Less yuribait and more cute&gay girls doing cute&gay things at each other.

Because Suwawa is adorable.

>I think they went overboard with the Yuribaiting in S1

How and why? there was barely anything in s1

A kiss in this scene would have been perfect

Thankfully it was enough to make pixiv shit out hundreds of YouRiko doujins every day when it was airing.

Not him but I don't usually wear yuri goggles and still came out of the show believing Riko is gay as fuck and Chika might be down for it. Not to mention You's fantasies while sorting out her feelings.

They're exclusive to the game. It's probably gonna be like the Bang Dream game, where they're five bands instead of one. I'm not even sure if those girls will even form a band since the rough translations said they'll be competing against each other.

To put it simply, they used common settings in romantic shows as some strange story telling device to sell some friendship/character development. And while this isn't bad in itself, it was a massive waste of time that only ended in an awkward situation where the 2nd years are kinda divided (You and Riko are pretty much strangers to each other and there was even an awkward scene between the 2 in a bus)... in a season that focused on these characters while sidelining everyone else.

Nothing. The anime is bad.

But I still like the girls

All this promotion for a single SIF event?

I doubt it.

It's been stated repeatedly in promotions that PDP is School Idol Festival only.

Not necessarily a single event, could be an overhaul to make mooks useful. They've been hinting at a major update.

They should give higher rarities to all the Ns as well as the new girls which will give us over 50 birthday gems a year.

As for audience interaction, I guess the top 3 girls in every election can get higher rarities and or voices.

>hurr I didn't sing because you were injured and I couldn't in good faith perform, so I caused years of animosity between us because I couldn't just say it
>somehow japs like this and now Kanan is no 1

explain this

The whole conflict was so retarded I personally pretend it didn't happen and simply enjoy the girls.

Something something Japanese culture something something sacrifice for friend something.

more cute childhood friends

kanan is just a self absorbed bitch
she ruined the collective work of the 3 by doing this
she's a shitty friend because she made decisions for mari without consulting her

Happy Birthday to the REAL Hanayo Koizumi- Yurika 'Shikako' Kubo.

What I want:
µ's surprise return
What I expect:
More sunshitters