What to do about the Trans problem?

Sup Forums I need honest answers:

We can’t allow these delusional faggots to try and reshape society. Shithole countries like mine promote this degeneracy but we need to put a stop to it ASAP.

What would the minds of Sup Forums suggest we do about the trans problem?

Bump

I’m noticing a lot of them promote communism as well. Why are trannies communists?

They choose a party to identify with and repeat everything they say

We need more gas.

Just ignore and leave them alone. Science will eventually come up with an answer to the problem, either pro or anti trans.

realize they are probably the most self destructive sub group to ever exist and will undoubtedly "burn themselves out" of any hope to become a powerful political subgroup and drag anyone who associates with their philosophies down with them

Its best to simply ignore them - but if you know someone wanting to go trans (especially underaged) I would highly discourage it.

If you really want to make trans your battle go to law school and in about 10 years you will be able to sue a shit ton of doctors for malpractice who gave underaged people hormone treatment that undoubtedly will cause way more compilications than i even care to wave a stick at.

I'm a plant cell/physiologic biologist (so not a doctor but some quite a few mechanisms at the molecular level and how those are displayed in overall phenotype are very analogous)

and that shit theyre doing will Fuck. You. Up.

>patience
the time is nigh

That’s true. No such thing as old trans people. They are very self destructive. I think what bothers me more than the trans themselves are these faggot liberals that encourage this degeneracy

The Jews I’ve met are pretty in our camp. They are disgusted by this degeneracy as much as a Muslim or Christian would be.

Bump

I saw a medical journal where mentally ill faggots like that got cured by antipsychotics

Because communism would give them all the surgeries, hormones, & drugs they "need". Plus they would be barred from working because of their fragile condition.

So you got raped by a vicious gang of trannys to?
Feels bad user.

Historically, society over time only becomes more liberal and more accepting of degeneracy. Hard to say, if this is part of a cycle, perhaps there is a counter-culture to a 'progressive' mainstream, that a new generation rebels and does the opposite or it's an inevitable trend toward entropy and ruin.

There is nothing rooting society to traditional values without peer pressure and, besides logic the left is totally immune to this and they use no logic to covert people to their ideology.

Someday the only alternative to degeneracy will be Islam. Sometime soon. All other voices will be shouted down at best, or persecuted more likely.

This is a good answer. I’m hoping my girlfriend becomes the clinical grad student under Dr. Peterson at UofT. It would be great to meet him and discuss some ideas.

Nah, they just make my skin crawl.

He still teaches? I assumed he got Shoah’d and was relying on patreon bucks.

We need more rope.

the others you didnt meet in your campus shoot that shit for every white boy out there

Gas them
Has to do with the communist fantasy of "equality." No one is anything different or anything special when all are equal; nothing about a "woman" is sacred, conversely the same with a man and you are free to be whatever you want to portray yourself to be. They are weak minded slaves to the social engineers and would prefer to live as a pack of rats where no one would look down on them because there was no perceived height to look down from.

There's no doubt it's a hormone issue. If you really want to combat it you need to legitimize this view peacefully and somehow get medical journals to document it.