Anarcho-Fascism

I see a distinct lack of Anarcho-fascism threads on here, so I figured I'd start my own to help diversify the political landscape.

Have you taken the redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOTlxsn8tWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck it, I'll take the bait, explain what exactly "Anarcho-Fascism" implies OP.

Anarcho-Fascism: Nature Reborn embodies a philosophy of dually legitimate Anarchism and European racial loyalism. "Anarcho-Fascism" simply means having a free, stateless society that is one of Traditionalism and European racial solidarity.

Is Hoppe an anarcho Fascist?

This is a form of solidarity that champions the people. It is an anarchy that is disgusted by degeneracy.

No, he's ancap scum

That ancap shit about unregulated selling babies and brothels is fucking degenerate

>stateless society
Than why call it anarcho-fascism. Fascism by definition means authoritarian.

Yes, it's an authoritarian society against degeneracy without a state, because government is degenerate.

So who would have the authority? How would society agree to enforce law?

Fascism implies an authoritarian dictatorial body. Why not just call it Anarchro-Traditionalism

yes, an authoritarian dictorial body without a state. how is this hard to grasp?

An authoritarion dictatorial body is a state you moron.

This is a debate about Anarchy in general, I would like to not derail the debate into that, that debate happens literally everywhere else.

Explain how the system can possibly be authoritarian without a higher authority. Who has the power?

>anarcho-fascism
I have strong sympathies with voluntary fascism. I consider my governmental form to be flexible based on the particular situation involved, but I lean towards absolute power given to a one party state with a voluntary citizenry.
Have you read REI KOZ? He classifies himself as ethicomorally aryanist (see mundusmillennialis.com and aryanism.net) and politically anarcho-fascist, in so far as once the telos of the state is complete, i.e. aryanization of the world, the state will wither away, as a population of only Aryans has no need of government.

I wouldn't call the U.S. government Authoritarian or dictatorial, but it's still a state. Your argument falls apart

This is some serious b8 m8

Those things are mutually exclusive.

you want the real red pill?

isms cause schisms

Here let me wiki that for you.

"In terms of a political entity, a state is any politically organized community living under a single system of government."

So, a dictatorship can be a state, as well as the US Government. See? Easy right?

And take of that meme flag

like when the Mongolians were marching west

yeah, there's no system of government, so there is no state.

also there's no anarcho-Fascist flag, I'm using the next best thing

"Stateless hierarchy"
"traditionalism"

What a load of bollocks. Every communities, and especially the traditional ones who suceeded, tend to organize themselves hierarchically into castes.

I'll never understand anarchism. To me it really is a typically modern sickness of the will to be that revulsed by hierarchical organizations, transcendant principles, castes, imperium, auctoritas, etc. Every agrarian society with a certain level of development emerge with castes, while the others remained in the mud and shit as gatherer-hunters types.

I'd consider myself economically and socially nationalist aswell as socially Libertarian and economically centrist. Would that make me to you lads what an Ancap is to a right Libertarian?

>As long as we don't call it "government," we can govern all we want and still call ourselves anarchists

Geezus go suck Lenin's dick on leftypol

Anarcho Fascism means achieving a new Fascist state after destroying the current state through anarchy.

Similar to Anarcho Communism that wants to destroy the current state and impose communism

This is stupider than believing anarcho-communism is a thing. If you want to be a bootlicker authoritarian, just own it and quit muddying anarchism.

No, anarchy removes unjustified hierarchy, not all hierarchy. If you think that join the fucking ancoms

Some nice tools in your pic OP. Of course they've never been used or will be. Nice B8

Anarcho-Facism is my ideal form of government but it's completely unworkable with human beings as they stand today. To build the AnFash future requires a new man free from many of the current corruptions and desires of the modern one and to build that man requires a transitional Authoritarian Facist government.

Of course as we all know transitional governments are memes and the whole idea is dead on arrival as a result.

Why not just say nature is the authority? Following the laws of nature is the #1 thing to do if you want a functioning social system.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOTlxsn8tWc

>Ancaps are not anarchists
>Anarcho-fascism is totally legit tho

What's your opinion of ancoms? Pretty favorable, I'm guessing

>Anarcho-Fascism
>Disorderly order

Well, that goes without saying. So I leave it out when talking about this kind of ideology, and also people don't always want to follow those laws, so we need an authoritarian stateless regime.

The laws of nature would have men banding together in tribes to fight neighboring tribes over resources, it is ideals that sustain civilization, ideals of unity, peace, commonality, and working together for the common good.

Hell fucking no, they're degenerate scum. Seriously, without any kind of authority how could you even maintain that?

organized chaos

>Anarchy
>Fascism
You can pick one and literally only one.

This

It's the most seducing form of a state.
Evola and Junger wrote about it.

I still fail to see why

>Muh Anarchy

No. You can not create perfection from chaos.

Who the fuck said anything about perfection? Nobody is perfect, I'm not perfect, not even the master race is perfect.

Holy shit you are dumb, facism is literally a merge between corporations and the state.

I'm the creator of Anarcho-Fascism.

When I started this few years back, it was a troll attempt since Anarchism was getting more and more ridiculous, with versions such as Anarcho-Primitivism, Anarcho-Capitalism, etc. so I thought which would be the most ridiculous thing to combine Anarchism with, and of course it was Fascism.

I'm fucking glad it actually grown into a movement, and I revel at all Red butthurt.

Shut your mouth closet commie, that's the commie definition. Did fucking Emperor Hirohito do that? No. Did ancient china do that? no. Where they fascist? yes? were they anarcho-fascist? no, they all had a state.

You did not create it, Anarcho-fascism is the natural state of man

Dude you are an idiot, on par with communist retards. That definition I gave you is straight up the definition of fascism by a fascist leader, Mussolini. Please kys.

Because it's a fucking contracdiction. There is no such thing anarco-fascism.
You don't know the first thing about anarchism or fascism. You also don't seem to grasp the concept of a state. You can't just replace the word and predend it's something else.
Op is a fag

Figures. You are a retard after all.

>Muh Mussolini linguine
Yeah, he didn't understand fascism, that's why he couldn't hold his fucking power. Combining state and corporation is actually communism, because the state owns and operates it.

There can be anarcho-fascism in the sense of a state that withers away once it has fulfilled its telos, as I mentioned here , but yes I think OP is talking solely about voluntary fascism which is just fascism.

Anarchy means a stateless society without unjustified hierarchy, Fascism is anti-degeneracy and authoritarian. Why can't these mesh?

Honest to God I can't see how an anarchist society leads to anything other than ancap. Without the state how the hell do you sway the culture in such a way. The society will naturally be more traditional due to social Darwinism. Ancom won't happen wo state power and anarcho fascism just seems like people get the same out of ancap. Isn't all anarchy ancap? I fail to see how it isnt.

>in the sense of a state that withers away once it has fulfilled its telos

Then it's not fascism.

Just recently bought this book, and i've yet to read it. Is it any good? Or is just faggot LARP shit?

Honest to God I can't see how an anarchist society leads to anything other than ancom. Ancap still has hierarchical power structures, so it's not anarchy because the wealthy form a defacto state. Isn't all anarchy ancom? I fail to see how it isnt.

This is worse than right wing libertarian. You can't have an individualistic collective/hierarchy. It's an oxymoron.
Kill yourself.

>stateless
>authoritatian
You have no idea what any of these words mean do you?

The culture will be "swayed" by the authoritarian regime. You claim to believe in social darwinism, yet look at how niggers and Kikes control your Jew-nation, so much for charles darwin and evolution. You need an authoritarian regime to quell degeneracy because otherwise the fucks will cheat life.

Also ancap isn't anarchist because it it doesn't wish to get rid of unjustified hierarchy, i.e. capitalism. you should just call it "stateless-capitalism"

even the starving commie can understand OP's stupidity. I swear these threads are straight from reddit.

Why not? Can a state not exist that has as its end goal for the state to disband? What part of the doctrine of fascism precludes this?

You sound like a retarded fucking nigger. Ancap isn't anarchism because it has hierarchy? As if there is no hierarchy naturally built into human nature. Anarchy is a society without a state and if you think that people won't fall back to naturally occurring heirarchies with out a state then you need to fucking kys. The wealthy can't form a state unless it uses force which isn't anarchy retard.

'unjustified' hierarchy

No, unjustified, UNJUSTIFIED hierarchy. holy shit, not all hierarchy

Who comes up with this shit? Anarcho-communism is dumb enough, there is no reason to go any further

>if we destroy the state it's not anarchy because people will make another one xd
Lolberts are united in their effort to be as idiotic as possible.

Jews being in control of media and government is only a result of the state having so much power, they'll worm their way into there, give welfare, make planned parenthood, ireperably destroy marriage etc. Not social Darwinism because the state (unatural) is the cause of it. And how are naturally formed hierarchies unjustified? They put the strongest and smartest at the top as it should be.

As if naturally occurring heirarchies are unjustified in having the strongest and smartest rise to the top

>you sound like a retarded fucking nigger
Funny, because I basically copied and pasted what you wrote.
>as if there is no hierarchy built into human nature
Why should I recognize anyone as superior to myself? Are you a bootlicking faggot?
>if you think that people won't fall back to naturally occurring hierarchies without a state
And how will these people who assert their superiority maintain the hierarchy without threat of force (aka a state) if I don't believe in it? Do you even Hegel m8?

Trickiest a jewiest crise to the top. fuckboi. It's like saying a horse who took an illegal shortcut deserves to win the race because it was "creative"

What would an AnFash flag look like?

>Not a true scotsman fallacy
God fuck off, I hope this is just a shitty troll thread instead of someone projecting their poor understanding of both of these things.

This book is on my backlog, can I get summary?

Corporation in the fascist sense means a body of the people, it has nothing to do with business corporations you dumb fuck

Never said he wasn't fascist, but he was a dumbass who misunderstood fascism. Like holy shit he barely had the balls for war. Hitler was fascist, Showa hirohito was fascist.
the fucking "no true scotsman" fallacy is so goddamn misused.

You're not forced to recognize you're father as a superior, however if you do you have major benefits in life. If you recognize your boss as the leader to the company then the company can have direction. The hierarchy isn't forced, but followed willingly. Not only that but the benefits are vast. If you want to see what a place without hierarchy is like go back and visit you're nigger mother in Detroit where no one recognizes authority in heirarchy.

>Can a state not exist that has as its end goal for the state to disband?
It can, in theory at least. But not a fascist one since fascism is authoritatian and authoritarianism implies a continuing state.
Stop this meme ideology

You only think that because lamestream mainstream media tells you that?
You communists should know about how the mainstream media can lie to you about shit.

The fuck do you mean. Jews are only in control because of the state. How is a capilist jew a problem if they have no power to impose their bullshit. I still want them to hang tho

Where can I get a PDF of this book?

good, then you agree with me! becdome an anfash

Just buy it from amazon for like $20

lol wow

>You're not forced to recognize your father as your superior
He isn't, I'm an adult, and sucking up to my Dad will only cause him to lose respect for me, shit analogy.
>If you recognize your boss as leader to the company then the company can have direction
The man who directs someone to
perform work is not superior to the man who performs the work, some commies would even say the boss is inferior, though I don't necessarily agree. One can direct someone on how to perform work and not view himself as superior or inferior to others.
Pathetically enough, you ignored my argument that any hierarchy can be viewed as unjustified and had to resort to "I-it's more efficient to lick boots." Fuck off if you can't handle an actual discussion.

The right term is Conservatism. Anarcho-Conservatism : wanting to do without the State, but not trying to change man and subvert all hierarchies.
It makes sense since every community in History has had a hierarchy of some sort.

AnCaps are clearly fucking up (((the plan)))

Well what I want to know is how is anfash different in excecution and outcome from ancap. It seems like someone who believes in mind in anarchy but can't let go of their authoritarian tendencies. Ultimately, I think the anfash playbook is no different from ancap

6/10 bait

fascism has nothing to do with your garbage ideology, take it out the name right now

>buys ColdSteel machete
>redpilled

>authoritarianism implies a continuing state
Authoritarianism merely implies a state that is directed by a few rather than via democracy, it implies nothing regarding that state's purpose.

Im "anfash", but buy this book for $20

No because it describes what you are doing perfectly. Taking someone who you even admit is fascist and then dismissing them because according to you then didn't understand fascism well enough despite you clearly not having a clue. KYS

stealing/piracy is degenerate

>Look Ma, I'm playing with words!

yes - soooooooooooooooo isnt that cap............. as in AnCap?

Wow you should really kys. The boss is incredibly superior to the worker, they had the cunning and took the risk to start the company, the worker just helps. You need to give up your weak egalitarian mindset. "bu-bu-but were all EQUAL". Christ you probably haven't accomplished anything and this mindset is your way of looking at successful people and say "but at the end of the day we are equal buddy :)". In which case the successful laugh at you. Kek get off Sup Forums