BLAXIT

IT'S TIME TO COME HOME, BLACK KINGS AND QUEENS.

HTTP://WWW.OFFICIALBLAXIT.ORG

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h3o5pkOSgwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did some Sup Forumstard actually take the time to make this? I'm actually impressed. It's rare to see this level of autism.

I doubt it will do any good though. They'll get to Angola realise that it's shit and get on the first flight back to the US.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html

this is a really nice idea
do we get to reclaim rightful european property?

back to the mudhut ya subhuman gorilla niggers

What is Liberia? Niggers are so god damned dilusional in this country; I don't even want to move back to my ancesteroral homeland (Germany) who in the fuck thinks nigger countries would be even "just OK"?

That's south africa? Pretty, real shame about the locals

HUOOOO BLAK POWA!!!!

PRAISE KARA BÔGA

Kill yourself, wh*toid.

angola is alright very cheap to buy a house outside chinese areas

It's cool to see this movement growing. I've suggested it a few times myself.
There's lots of wealthy and skilled black people in the west and lots of developing Black countries. Black people are clearly very nationalistic and want countries of their own, but for whatever reason overlook the fact that there are lots of black countries in existence that they could move to.

OP is jew whose mother was honey baited by nazis to breed the next generation of jew-nazi hybrids.
I am in awe!

bump

Imagine being the coolest monkey in the jungle

#BLAXIT

lol

all niggers should be genocided and replaced with raccoons as they are much more useful and smarter
youtube.com/watch?v=h3o5pkOSgwc

We need to start a gofund me page to get blacks sent to Africa. I'm sure that many people would be willing to pay. You would just have to make sure about a few things first.

1) Make sure that the money is used ONLY for moving to Africa
2) They have to renounce U.S citizenship

Hungarians eternally BTFO

Fuck yeah i support thirs.

Wh*TExit when? Fuck off back to Europe where you can circlejerk over who's the purest whitoid without anyone disturbing you.

This is currently more realistic than a race war and in my opinion a better alternative. What we really need is a black politician that advocates for it and is well respected among blacks.

WHILE I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT OF VIEW, WHITES CONQUERED AND COLONIZED THIS LAND, AND IT IS THEIRS TO DO WITH WHAT THEY WISH. JOIN US, BROTHER.

Come on niggers, i know you can make africa somewhat decent if you import the smartest niggers from america to africa

STOP IT, YOUR MEMEING IS ALTERING REALITY!
REEEEEEEEE

don't worry magyar friend,your jobbik will send them back

Blaxit when?

Nobody wants to bring up Liberia. NeoCons and NeoLibs (deep state) dont want to talk about Liberia because it was used to launder money and black ops. Also Progressives and Liberals dont want to talk about it because the history of Liberia shows African Americans can be as racist and discriminatory to native blacks as any white person couldve ever been.

The fuck?

Close enough lol

>HTTP://WWW.OFFICIALBLAXIT.ORG
bump

Sorry Hungary. You're gonna have to take this one for the team.

niggerlovers

The only reason a proud black man or woman would want to stay in the US is because they enjoy being house niggers for the white man.
Black pride means African pride.

>Budapest

>kidnapped

You meant their own family sold them as slave heh ?

Good riddance varmint.

Top lel. This website is so poorly formatted.

This is a great innitiative.

+ BLM is a deepstate program to increase the division.
+ The white/black hatred is being kept heated by ((them))
+ The African continent is still very rich in resources compared to the deprived lands of the west.

>"We habs to go back to our pepo"
>Budapest

Fuck me, niggers can't even do this right.

BUDAPEST
MY SIDES
MY FUCKING SIDES

don't worry istván, eastern yurop is the last place any negro would go.

We were Kings

STOP! This city got besieged 7 times in its history, we don't want another invasion!
SEND THEM TO BUCHAREST INSTEAD!

benefits the both of us. you guys go back to your homeland, and we don't have to deal with niggers anymore. sounds like a win-win situation to me.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Anyone have that one stating "AFRICA HAS WELFARE TOO!"?

Thank God. Can I donate a boat or something.

I wonder who could be behind this unfortunate mistake

>one of the nicest cities in Europe
>leave it alone and send 'em niggers to Turkey

are we actually creating controlled oposition to the state's controlled oposition?

how meta are we?

good one
hahaha

See this is productive. Blacks should be proud of themselves and their home land and return there and create their own civilization. They were sold away to foriegn lands and forced to live in a white culture they will never adapt to because its just not in their genes. More power to this movement. And im white. Just to be clear. The jews have literally subverted the black culture to not even want their own women anymore.

This?

Would be perfect with a #weoutthisbitch at the end

*reclaim

One thought- it may not fit into this specific "come home" theme, but in general I think we should also be pushing for US blacks to go to the Carribean. Nobody wants to go to fucking Africa- everybody wants to go to the Carribean. It could be a more attractive and easier sell, and it's easier for them to relocate there. Some of the islands are even American territories, and most Islands are majority black already.

WE

Hints for making this movement larger: create black nationalist twitter accounts, make sure they seem genuine and not at all satirical.
Post non sarcastic tweets about white people being bad
Retweet and follow other black people saying similar things as you
Constantly insert the idea that america NEEDS black people but yet they dont treat you fairly
Insert the idea that they will never treat you fairly and provide examples of successful black people who face inequalities
Make it clear to your followers that they will never be equals in a country where they started as slaves
True equality will only be found once you go home to africa
Africa is a massive continent with an abundance of resources and space and you can do or be anything you want once you are there
Every once in a while tweet a commercial that is clearly promoting interracial marriage and tell your followers how disgusting it is that whites see that they are a shrinking race so they want to make sure their future children have black blood, remind your followers that pure African blood is always better than mixed with the wh*te man

Is this a meme website built to trick them into leaving?

Hahahahaha

Sorry Hungary, thanks for taking one for the team

We should meme this really hard but it just cant work. 99% of niggers can barely survive with welfare, they cant leave america even if they wanted to.

white America needs to repopulate, 10 kids each white couple or gtfo.

WUZ

Its a black nationalist movement inspiring our people to go home. Maybe we dont need big cities, maybe we were happier living the other way

>BUDAPEST

u got me good

MY SIDES

take down Budapest and replace with tel aviv

#BLAXIT and #OpenBordersForIsrael have both had breads today. Is it some kind of sign? Is Kek trying to speak through the breads?

digits confirmed kek wants a blaxit to israel.

I really support you.

Go back to homeland.

I hope muslism and gipsies follow your idea.

You would be happier living in mire and starvation?

inb4 blaxit to europe
I'd imagine this being a hot potato for whichever nation they want to charge into

Fuckin keep up buddy

Don't let the door hang you on the way out

Nigger unemployment lower than ever. Maybe their is hope.

This thing is genius! Someone should make generals and a plan to spread this all over social media, it plays right in hand with all the BLM shit.

This website would actually be good for Sup Forums if it was done unironically. Start LARPing on twitter.

That's a good one

This. We have to put all our efforts to make this a thing. WE CAN DO IT