Apparently, having an erection is sexual misconduct now. Damn, my penis will put me in jail in no time

Apparently, having an erection is sexual misconduct now. Damn, my penis will put me in jail in no time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCIhwknRKzk
youtu.be/YLK35VRbjbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muh dick.

>Estrogen supplements
fucking soyboys want to watch the world burn

i want off this ride

>estrogen supplements

How much he got paid for writing that comment

Soycuck genocide when?

my body, my rules

Id love to hear a Fem-hoe explain this to a nigga, i can just image how that would turn out

Someone's got penis envy.

>tfw can't meditate boner away
Plebs

>Even soyboys admit that a vegetarian diet breaks your cock
>Also talks about chastity
>This person probably isn't even trolling

>estrogen supplements
>chastity
Is this real life?

That'll be an interesting thing to watch. I'd love to see a vegan get slapped back to the kangzland.

Link

also >censoring out the names

this isnt cuckit

post is obviously written by a troll

>estrogen supplements

>women in charge of understanding how dicks work

This is hilarious.

>take estrogen supplements and chemically castrate yourself to keep from popping a boner in your sleep and offending me

LOOOLLLLLLLL

estrogen supplements
>estrogen supplements
estrogen supplements
>estrogen supplements
estrogen supplements
>estrogen supplements
estrogen supplements

Also give the name don't blur out names like a fag

>Chastity cage
Shit, I'm turned one now.

Don't worry. The kind of people who'd actually complain about this will instantly kill your boner if you even briefly look at them

This is why only white men who own property should be allowed to vote.

>plebbit

We know exactly how that would turn out. It’s the fuel that mudsharkism runs on. Niggaz ain’t frade to put a malfunctioning bitch in her place like the estrogen-enriched soysuckers she’s surrounded by at the office are.

>This is why only white men who own property should be allowed to vote.
But whats what led us to our current situation

All it means is I can stare intimately at their tits now, since it's the owner of the bodypart who needs to be shamed, not the willful onlooker

Memeing this would be a major redpill for soyboys desu
>inb4 it's fake
Probably. But the line of thought is pure reddit-tier logics

>estrogen
>vegan diet
>this kills the boner

When the proof is in the pudding

>estrogen supplements
>Vegan diet
>benis in chasity

I have a feeling this was written by a raging feminist and I want to shove my dick in her asshole.

Grabbed it off at someone's fb page.

>I can't spot the most obvious and least clever troll in the world

It will end with her sucking his dick

Based on this logic, whipping it out in the bathroom to urinate in a urinal or breast feeding an infant would be considered sexual misconduct.

Everyone else has to use the bathroom, so why should they have to put up with a normal biological response.

Post has been deleted. Can't find it on Google.

>single comment by a very likely troll account
>massive disagreement with the comment in the thread
>you faggots gobble it up and circle-jerk about "muh libtards"
>rinse and repeat

God you niggers are gullible.

Poe's Law you double nigger

Yea, I have seen blacks flip out on women over very little, but when it come to their manhood they will quickly slap their own mother if they feel threaten there.

>everything this faggot says is retarded and wrong
>but he must be right about food, I believe him there

this.

sage

>thinks this low quality circle-jerk bait is close to real
>thinks it's vague enough to fall under Poe's Law
>thinks this is an absolute concept

Lelelel, I bet u fuck ur sister, redneck hick XD
Same exact shit.

Sleep erections happen because of bloodflow or because he has to urinate. Not because of arousal, usually.

That redditor should eat some pussy and go away

Breast feeding. Bingo. Titty gold. Thing is, all this stuff does is entrench the gender war, and that makes gigakike Soros erect. We want to avoid that. But. That said, great point.

Also, when fat sows show revealing cleavage. And you're like, I would never fuck it, but I can't stop looking at how they move around like jello in that shirt. Same deal. Women need go get mastectomies so as to not offend me.

Are you not aware of the lengths of insanity leftists will run through in the CURRENT YEAR? This perfectly and 100% falls under Poe's law.

>slap their own mother
They're terrified of their mothers, their culture is basically matriarchal

Google the text, it's an image that's being shared around cuckit where OP is from. Normie screencaps faggotbook post > shares it on le_cringe subreddit (and names are censored to not violate the rules) > somebody posts it on the_donald > OP shares his """OC"""" with us

>b-b-b-b-but I saw twitter screencaps on twitter!!!!
>this speaks for ALL people on the left!!!
>only the left has fringe retards!

Are you not aware that the same strawmen circle-jerks are directed to you? You "virgin obese fedora beta male incel"

Hmmm you say, that's not ALL us on the right!
Same shit, nigger. Kys.

Has anyone ever responded "fuck off whore" to those women.

Fuck off.

>wahhhh don't break my circle-jerk
>I need to blame a leftist boogeyman for me sucking at life

Get a good rope.

Fuck off retard.

This person likely thinks "free bleeding" is empowering.

>implying alt-righters aren't really unwashed fedora nazis
>implying alt-leftists aren't soy-chugging Nintendo gamers that identify as non-standard genders
Stereotypes exist for a reason

>if it means a small kid won't have to see your hard on
>let's teach kids about how to have anal sex
cognitive dissonance

> be leftist
> fail to notice what slowly but surely became the norm on the left.
user, i got bad news for you...

This, it's not like the dad is around for much anyways. Nobody wants to listen to some fat sheboon scream all day.

Still, link

youtube.com/watch?v=PCIhwknRKzk

Someone doesn't get outside much....

Ask 90% of college SJWs after they enter the workforce if they stay that way. Hint: they don't. They don't dye their hair purple anymore and they shave their armpits again. It's a phase, just like the edgy communist phase or the alt-right sexual frustration phase.

Morning wood is murder

>200 downvotes
Even Reddit disagrees.

Strange how no one cared when Obama flaunted his. Can you imagine if this had been Trump on a plane full of women? The double standard is wide.

Forgot link
youtu.be/YLK35VRbjbg

>Estrogen supplements
>Vegan Diet
>penis in chastity
LOL

What you misogynists don't understand is an erect penis is basically like a loaded gun.

It's totally inappropriate in 99% of the time, and almost never in public. It is useful only when needed.

Is it okay to have a loaded pistol in your pocket on an airplane, even if you are asleep? It is still a threatening object and you are also liable for controlling it.

So if a gun that is not okay, it's okay to have an erection in the same situation?

I think most people would be uncomfortable with your erection, as they would be uncomfortable with a killing device pistol in your pants. Both are negative symbols of control, oppression and violence against women.

> Someone doesn't get outside much....
Here comes the projection.

> Ask 90% of college SJWs after they enter the workforce if they stay that way.
Well, looking at Tech i would say that almost none of them change. The fact that the acceptance of intersectional Feminism is pretty much the norm on the left (don't deny it, i'm surrounded by Leftwingers everyday) seems to contradict them suddenly changing their ways when they enter the workforce. Doesn't help that Leftwingers who come into recruiter-positions tend to accept only other Leftwingers (because fuck centrists and right wingers), and once a company got a Leftwing majority in it's upper echelon, the "diversity policies" strike in full force.

Also there is almost no SJW that actively sees him/her/[whatever genders they think exist]self as SJW - they rather think to be fighting for "common sense", so of course barely anyone of them would answer with "i'm not a SJW anymore, user!"

> They don't dye their hair purple anymore and they shave their armpits again.
Of course not, in most cases you will have to look good (or rather reliable) in order to get a job. Dyed hair gives an employer the impression of an rebellious attitude, so it's not like those people could keep their dyed hair in such situations. In the Tech industry it's a whole other story, though. The ones dying their hair will keep it that way until they grow beyond their 40s, since dress code and appearance are usually not strictly regulated.

This is true. I have one killed a virgin with my penis. No longer was he a virgin anymore

Or she. I don't remember

>which includes being safe from sexual misconduct
Why the fuck are you staring at my crotch then?

such language hurts my ears user how disgusting of the president.

My gun loads itself

>the equivalent to "your body knows when its is being raped, therefore the pregnancy will fail"
These people are a mimic of the very idiots they hated. I swear.

>70 replies
>no source
Y'all taking bait.

user, both guns and erections are perfectly appropriate in every public situation.

lol kill yourself, literally nobody in this thread or otherwise gives a shit about what you think. you take this forum way too seriously fag

i guess castration is the next step to prevent sexual misconduct, lmao fucking lunatics.

can I get a source on that screencap? I want to read replies

I don't think they would agree with either of those things in your possession at your court hearing for cyber-bullying me just now, monster.

The (((tech industry)))
>these "quirky" people know how to operate the computer machines, let them do their own thing
>what could possibly go wrong?

So threads about plebbit screenaps are just OK with the mods now? No one thinks to sage this shit?

I'm convinced this is poor bait. How is a vegan diet going to stop erections?

The phytoestrogens from eating legumes in a vegan diet, hence, soyboy.

Get with the fresh memes son., this isn't a game anymore.

>Boner police are a thing now
There is a fine line between hilarious and horrifying and our world is skipping rope with it

Of course it isn't. If anything it would make erections more likely (less clogged arteries). Funny that some believe someone would write that outside of trolling.

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

someone missed the whole google fiasco
tech is filled to the tits with these freaks

My boner my body

That’s right, remember to take your estrogen like every other good ”man”. Anyways, how common is estrogen usage in modern men?

SOURCE

Stop posting inflammatory bullshit without a fucking SOURCE. And not the reddit thread. I mean an actual news article or something about this injunction

>mfw I actually can
Thanks a lot comiket

I'd love to hear how a 'vegan diet' reduces boners. It could possibly be due to a lot of alternative options for non-vegan food includes a ton of soy, if you know to look for this you can easily avoid it. But I have a hard time believing that eating veggies, fruit and potatoes kills a mans sex drive.

Lay off the (((tofu))) and your dick will function, vegan or not.

>Women's body's should be free, nay worshipped #freethenipple
>men should be ashamed of their bodies as far as to change their entire lifestyle or else they're rapists

Pretty sure it will be mandatory in the near future.

WHY ARE WE SUDDENLY REDACTING NAMES?! THIS ISN'T FUCKING PLEBBIT YOU NIGGERS.

WOMEN KNOW WHAT AN ERECTION IS THEY'VE BEEN MEN BEFORE!

#faggot2018democratdegeneracy

>estrogen supplements
>chastity
are you trying to get shot?

I want off this timeline please

Unfucked femnazi with no kids on the loose again.

Give them the noose. Make the world a better place.

Welcome to the 21st century. Instead of flying cars, fusion energy and space colonies, we have this.

I have hypogonadism, so i don't get erect fairly often