White Buddhist

How does Sup Forums think about whites that embrace Buddhism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHKb6W1lMBU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vlNVQ-_y4-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

middle way is only way

Fedora by any other name. Just like a LARPagan.

pretty based

t. Ajahn Brahm listener, love the guy.

idiots

The real Buddhists probably didn't vote.

Eh, they're fine. As far as organized religions go, they're the least offensive and most agreeable. The philosophy of "good begets good" is one more religions should take into account.

Buddhism isn't even a belief system, but a suggested way to seek the truth for yourself

Idiot larpers; progenitor of soyboys; white apologist traitor; faggots

I think Europeans should adopt Buddhism and take the best things out of Hinduism. Abrahamic religions truly suck ass. The real teachings are veiled and you have to go to esoteric branches to actually find anything that will bring you closer to god in abrahamic religions.

the only true aryanism

coming from a walking lobotomy doesn't surprise me. you are a literal zombie moron that believes in zombie space jews are God, you are a literal drooler

this bong gets it

>who did you vote for
>mfw

Weak strange cult.
Europeans need to come back to Wotan!

Why don't you go straight to native European religions then? The reason Hinduism resonates with some is because it was brought by the Aryan immigrants. Your native religion will resonate even more. Don't confuse it with that wicca shit though, that's boomer bullshit. Survive the Jive has a video on a reading list for brits:
youtube.com/watch?v=WHKb6W1lMBU
You'll also learn a lot by reading about European paganism in general, they have a lot of concepts in common, such as the tripartite soul. And if you like Buddhism you should read about Stoicism. Buddhism is basically stoicism + hindu influences

>Alan Watts
He was a top lad.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vlNVQ-_y4-0

Europeans follows Odin!

they need to decolonize them and stop believing that non-whiteness contains some sort of spiritual salvation

Implying Jesus wasn't practically teaching Eastern philosophies on a better level.

I don't know. The whole concept of Saṃsāra sounds like an invention to keep the masses in check.
>Be good, seek wisdom and don't cause trouble so you will be reborn as atleast a human.
>If you decide to be a cunt then you'll endure your next life as an animal, a plant, or in one of the several hells, which are either hot, cold, we also have one where they eat you alive or one where they beat you.

>take the best things out of Hinduism

That's pretty much what Buddhism already is. It's a distilled version of Hinduism without all the cultural aspects that are only relevant to native Hindus

>Wotan
Stop larping

It's unfortunate they completely dismiss the truly based, Aryan religion known as Hinduism.

The religious / spiritual aspect is stupid but on a philosophical level it's pretty interesting. 6/10

What a brilliant man, solved the problem of self-improvement along with Krishnamurti.

Orthodox or gtfo

I'm not a fucking crooked teethed hanky waving gay brit. I am from N.I. Irish Paganism has died long ago. The druids knowledge, the traditions, and many things in between is lost. Paganism died out in Britain even earlier so i can't imagine them knowing much either.

There is not enough saved to practice it. It's dead and it's a fucking shame but that's that. Any fucker that calls them self "pagan" is a larper.

It's often called Hinduism stripped for export. I think we could take a bit more out of it maybe. Maybe not.

>Paganism died out in Britain

So bring it back!

>best of the christian denominations
>still got humiliated by islam
Even orthodoxy will not bestow divine grace.

>being so retarded you question samsara
Reincarnation is a fact, and the concept of samsara follows. Meditation secures you good karma for next life, not being a slave.

You and all people like you are a walking, breathing meme.

i've yet to met one that wasn't a pretentious asshole.

Are you sure that's not just you projecting on to a blank canvas due to an over-active ego and lack of self-awareness?

>europeans should adopt any religion that isn't christianity
Every time. God is going to destroy Europe and it will be glorious.

You can't, it's fucking dead! You can't just make up half the shit to fill all the missing info. Everything a religion has in it is FILLED with meaning, nothing was just put in a religion because "ah fuck lads we need to fill this religion in with some meaningless horseshit lies, lets think of some stories!". If you do that to a religion it will become usless in spirituality.

Paganism has lost too much, it only serves for LARPing now, not serious spiritual practices as it once did.

nah, i'm pretty sure they're just pretentious assholes.

This. Its literally a philosophy that teaches you to seek inner peace within your own mind.
You find TRUTH it's impossible to put into words and ultimate happiness mixed with sadness that you can't really teach others to discover it. Everyone has to discover it themselves. The sad part is that the majority wouldn't take the time to meditate and find it.

My advice, walking meditation.

Maybe he was, idk, but the bible sure isn't and doesn't today.

>You can't just make up half the shit to fill all the missing info. Everything a religion has in it is FILLED with meaning

Yeah, right.

>Friend claims he's a budhist
>He believes ASMR videos on youtube constitutes meditation

Western faggots appropriate all the feel-good bullshit from Buddhism, but refuse the asceticism, the discipline and the austerity. Theravada buddhists like Wirathu deserve respect.

>Most zealous christians of America are spics and blacks
>Intelligence has a direct correlation with religious adherence
>God wipes out all non-believers
>literally reverse eugenics
I love how the main defenders of christianity on Sup Forums are burgers and polaks.

Take your schizo pills

This is what you made with Germany.
Sad!

>Estonian
>worshipping Wotan

Buddhism is death worship so I'm not surprised a bunch of cucks want to disappear. Buddhism is the Sweden of religions.

There’s a reason paganism went extinct

Better than christcucks Any day.

>implying kikes are jews

>Abrahamic religions suck
Yet they are the only ones in the process of dominating the world. Europe’s golden age of conquest was Christian, the Arabs and Turkish Empires were Muslim, and the Jews need no introduction as to their influence

So those 15% of buddhists who voted trump mean nothing?

Then the vast majority of whites were never Europeans. No Slav, Balt, Celt, Greek, Iberian or Roman worshipped Wotan

Depends on the buddhist. Your example, Ajahn Brahm, is a terrible one: he essentially subverted theravada buddhism and is a multi-cultural, liberal shill who got expelled by his own order for ordaining nuns instead of just monks which was strictly forbidden.

The orthodox Thais probably see him like we see (((them)))

>muttposting

>whites worship the old gods
>mudholes and savage : The continent
>whites worship Jesus
>conquer the world

Well said. Probably gonna trigger a lot of Amerimutts.

>history for complete idiots
the post

>He thinks the blacks are zealots
Half of them couldn’t list the Ten Commandments

heathen

But Why?

Rabbi pls go and stay go.

Buddhism is just as universalizing as Christianity if not more so.

SPBP

Fipbip

>What is Rome

I didn't say it was perfect, I said it was better than spiritually sucking off a kike.

>reason

(((Reason))), exactly...

Show me in the Bible where it says anything about kikes being Jews after rejecting Christ.
It doesn't exist.
Kikes are of their father the devil according to Jesus. So the word "Jew" is not fitting for them because it implies Abraham is their father, not Satan, which is what Jesus said.

Unironically true

This post always comes from a complete ignorant, projecting Ameritard. And it is by far the most ignorant, obnoxious, annoying shitpost on the entirety of Sup Forums which considering the nature of this ghetto is quite an accomplishment. I guess Murica is truly NUMBA ONE everywhere.

Unfortunately, that truth is essentially nihlism

Buddhism is a meme. It's not a real religion. Most whites are into Buddhism just because of Simpsons. It's a very dumb meme

Richard spencer stance, as in who gives a shit.

You seem super man user - you should try meditating

>Has a distinct epistemology, belief in an afterlife (reincarnation) and moral theory
>not a belief system
Pick one.

>muh bibble
No one who isn't in your Jew cult cares about your good goyim manual.

WE WUZ

Don't forget their retarded star Buddhas. They legitimately believe there's a bunch of tranquil niggas in space. Buddhism is devil worship.

If you measure religions by how dominant they have been instead of their character and quality then you really are not practicing religion for the eight reasons.

Show me evidence that proves that Christ was the son of God, wasn't another of the many jewish reformers of the time, and wasn't another attempt by the jews to convert the Romans to an subservient form of Judaism

Buddhism is a retarded meme, Taoism is the true way.

I guess it depends on the person but most Buddhists in America that I've met tend to be lefty, faggy, soyboy types that are Buddhists because they want to tear down conservative, stable societies within white nations. It seems to be the complete opposite of what "real" Buddhism seems to represent in other nations where it was the traditional belief system. If you were to suddenly transport these American Buddhists to countries where Buddhism was the traditional religion and the foundation of those societies, they would not fit in and would be disruptive to traditional Buddhism.

>Reincarnation is a fact
[Citation Needed]

>Religions can only be old
Everything starts somewhere user

It literally says Jews are under the wrath of God, that they are of their father the devil. The good goy shit only worked because most Christians are too dumb to read their Bible, which is sad but whatever.
Strait is the gate, narrow the way.
Point is, Jew worship is not Christianty, it's Zionism.

Annica Dukkha Anatta

The Truth of the Noble Ones, the Aryans.

>Meditation secures you good karma for next life
What sort of happy clappy bullshit buddhism books have you been reading, user

Besides Christ saying it?
Ok fine, Genesis 49.
10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
>ie Jew Kings will be around until the Messiah comes.
Now when did Jew Kangs stop being a thing? That's right, when Jesus came.
Also the Jews hated Christians, evidenced by the fact that they killed Jesus.

user pls. You need to stop, for your health

Phony, cringey, pseudo-intellectual bullshitter.

Yeah there was a reason, it’s the fact that pagan religions always have been inferior to monotheistic religions. They are philosophically weaker and did not defend themselves intellectually. There are libraries full of Christian and Muslim theology but no Druid or Hofgothi ever used philosophy to prove his faith. It’s apparent on this board as well, as Pagans only argue with emotional appeals to its tradition or aesthetics rather than any argument that it’s actually correct. Pagans resorted to violence in trying to destroy Christianity, and they utterly failed. The pagans showed themselves to be spiritually and militarily weaker than the Christians

Better than dead Jew or orange towel

Where did i say "religions can only be old"?
The ancients were much much more advanced spiritually than today. They had a very different way of living and looking at the world. Today, if we were to make a religion up, it would be so fucking stupid and useless because we don't see the unspeakable truths that religion tries to teach us.

Religion is far more than stories and mere beliefs. It goes a lot deeper than that.

>Makes a claim about Christianity
>user refutes it with textual evidence from the authoritive book of Christian doctrine
>Spergs out and moves the goal post

this this this

>Real buddhism
Yes thats great
>Watered down hippy bullshit that liberals latch onto to fill the void in their lives
No

What does that make all the jews that kept the religious tradition alive up until the time that christ came along to reinterpret them then? What about the fact that Judaism is a branch of the old Canaanite religion then?

Nigger tier logic considering you just said jews were the sons of satan,so anything spouted by them should be lies, also saying it's true because christ said so is a fallacy.
Religious zealots hate reformers, as evidenced by every christian heresy and the resulting conflicts in all major denominations during medieval times and even in modern times.

Nope, not this one. Read pic related.

I think it's well within the realm of possibility that you are a pretentious asshole. You are on Sup Forums after all.

That doesn't mean the people you're talking about aren't pretentious assholes as well. Pretentious just means you tend to go into conversations with most of your feelings already decided. Pre tentious.

It's only bad if you're pretentious and proven wrong. You can be pretentious and still be correct and there's really nothing inherently wrong about that.