Libtards think this is racist

Libtards think this is racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the deal with this meme? I don't get the funny part and why it's so popular.

do you know dey wey?

>bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah

I watched that video with the dude who had a seizure while playing VR chat. The fact that people stayed in character was probably the funniest things I've ever seen.

Old people think calling liberals "libtards" is cool. Like coloring their grey hairs.

It's a fucking meme. That it's unbelievably stupid and thousands are doing it makes it "funny". Same with the tide pod shit or various viral challenges

DO
YOU
POSSIBLY
KNOW
THE
WAY?

show flag, jew.

FUCKING THISSAASAAAAAAA

Imagine how cool a young whippersnapper who uses the UN flag must be. Really cool is my bet!

Der iz noe wae.

Pls someone record themselves saying "do u kno de way" in a nigeran accent

>qweek, gibs dem de eboluh

As much as I kek at this meme; it is. Even funnier seeing my libtard black coworkers defend it; then cry about trump being a russian spy. fucking retarded world we're in

Liberals thinks that a fucking cartoon frog is racist too, why is anyone surprised, they are mental ill

Not a whole lot to it really. In my mind it's pretty similar to the habbo hotel raids

Everyone that has a pc thinks that any sort of joke with an image/video related to it is a meme. This unfunny trash is derived from a video of a African Nigger stepping out of a car as a woman runs away and he asks her "Why are you running" in the african accent. Then they combined that accent with a shitty knuckles picture from an animated sonic parody and some dumb fuck made it a VR player model. The """meme""" is that you raid with that knuckles player model and use a ugandan accent.

>>>>>>>/reddit/

de don no de wey

everyone who thinks this meme is funny should fucking die

False.
I'm liberal, my friends are liberal, none believe it's racist.

Nigger

At first I thought this meme was cancer, but then i saw the way and realized it's introducing so many normies to shitposting and meme magic. We need to give it the pepe treatment.

I'm a libtard and I don't find it racist tho.

It's not racist, but it's still A SHIT MEME from Reddit. I am a HUGE FAN of the old-school Sonic games from the 90s, I grew up with the old-school Sonic games in the 90s. I searched 'Knuckles' on (((Google Images))) a few minutes ago and THE FUCKING FIRST RESULT was that 'Ugandan Knuckles' BULLSHIT. Pic related is what THE REAL KNUCKLES LOOKS LIKE. THE REAL KNUCKLES IS BASED AS FUCK!!!!! UGANDAN KNUCKLES FUCKING SUCKS!!!!! FUCK THE (((UGANDAN KNUCKLES))) MEME FOR SHITTING ON MY CHILDHOOD!!!!!

No brudda, dis is De wei

Repeat after me Sup Forums:

Everything is racist
Everything is sexist
Everything is homophobic

Ah, actually a bit funnier than I expected. Thanks for the explanation.

They say it's racist because they don't know de wey

Is Knuckles black? Is Dr. Robotnik a racist?

I disagree, habbo hotel raids were funny because the user base were primarily young children. VRChat is filled with a bunch of 20 somethings. It's akin to Second Life raids which aren't as funny as the Habbo hotel raids were.

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ and ebola to understand this meme.

>Spit
>On
>Him
>Bruddas

Action is coming...

well it totally is
t. racist

>Some random youtuber has a video with like 2 seconds of a crudely drawn Knuckles character
>someone 3D models it
>some famous twitch streamer and his fans play PUBG and quote lines from an African movie
>they go into VR chat and combine the knuckles character with African movie quotes because reasons
>its strange and funny so people repeat it
>it catches on
>SPIT

Now we're here

He just watched the pewdiepie video. Look up forsen on youtuve and you will see the highly autistic yet funny meme stuff in his pubg videos

*spits*

don't just tell me about it post the link faggot.

UGANDAN KNUCKLES IS A JEWISH MEME!!!!! EVERYONE WHO LOVES THE UGANDAN KNUCKLES MEME WILL BE GASSED!!!!!

Ay brudda, nott noice

are you chris chan?

The definition of racist is so fucking loose and vague these days that anything can be racist with enough gymnastics. Who cares at this point?

I don't have it but I'm sure it's easy to find.

>African movie

It is a Ugandan blockbuster called ''Who Killed Captain Alex'' and it is pure KINO.

youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A

Uganda be kidding me.

What does Kino mean? Been seeing it around recently? Is it the new GOAT?

>Being this new

Just having a discussion with my 10yo about this. She agrees. It's retarded.

Liberals think any non-white accent is racist. Talk like a Brit or a kraut and ur fine, but Lord help you if you bust out your Chinese impression at a party.

It's just a weird double standard that just kinda exists because white people are too emotional

No, I despise Chris-Chan.

Fuck off, newfag. I bet you're a fan of Ugandan Knuckles. You are SCUM!!!!!

They're called libtards because liberals shouldn't give a fuck if something is racist or not; free expression and speech.

Youngsters know this charter from Roblox, the game has been banned.

this, it also triggers lots of people for some reason

>I don't get the funny part and why it's so popular.
That is the funny part.

>>>/reddit/
Fuck Sup Forums spam protection. Mass replying isn’t spam, gook moot.

>>>/reddit/
Why the fuck would we want normies to become like us? There's a reason THEY'RE the normies, they're the majority. If we become the majority we also become the normies you fuck. Don't you see what they're turning memes into? We're basically the normie consumers when it comes to memes. CORPORATIONS ARE TRYING (and most likely succeeding) TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF MEMES!

There's nothing that capitalism and normalfags can't corrupt, unfortunately.

If you redpill them, they win

Because you are now Christine Chan.
How is life as a tranny?

This is why we shit out even more racist pepes towards newfags and normies. To stop them from using pepe and it hit them so hard they turned pepe into a hate symbol. This is what seperates us from them, we're open about not giving a fuck. If you faggots (this is to everyone) enjoy this trash knuckles meme then you should be embracing the racist claims, but the reason they don't is because it's a meme for normies. So congrats everyone that replied to this thread and said good things about it. You're fucking normies that need to go back to 9fag.

>imitating an accent/nationality is racist

are leftists really this stupid?

I completely agree with you! Ugandan Knuckles is a normie-tier meme.

no you just claim they think that

Everyone spit on him and give him our AIDS
>BWA BWA BWA BWA THPTIST

*spit*

Hello Vice
>New Headline Alt Right Calls Things Kino OMG AmIRightGuiz Ex Dee?

oh no

It's always a battle to keep ahead of the drones user. First they mock you, then they steal your idea and say it was theirs all along and they always thought that way and that you're the outlier for even remembering it differently.

And we have to point it ALL out!

Fuck off back to Plebbit and go eat some Tide Pods, the human gene pool will be infinitely better after you subhumans remove yourselves from it.

Uh ohhh...

It's "gwa" you moron.

Kino > cinema > film > movie > flick

You don't have the balls

Pretty much this.

but I do

Its a cringy, reddit tier forced meme. Its just not funny

Bruddas can the earths poles shift already and break all the technology thats making my ears hurt? It's fucking annoying.

I love this meme desu

Then do it and enjoy your vacation

This meme is just fine. It's stupid fun like we used to have back in the day, like "SHOOP DA WHOOP" or "long cat is long".

Libtards will be tards but this meme is shit anyways.

I'll break it down
>vrchat is a recent game where people can interact with others in "rooms" with their own custom avatar, basically shitposting but autistic and in vr
>some guy thought it be funny to start larding as a Ugandan using lines from the movie "who killed captain Alex" and other people started copying it
From there it snowballed
Pic not related

when u see it...