6'3" 239

Jeb Bush is also 6'3".

Does Trump have so little respect for others that he needs to lie about petty shit or is he just pathological?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/954582534830014464
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jeb likes to stand on his tippy toes to appear taller than others.

You can lose height from neck and back injuries
Just sayin'

He could be wearing fancy boots too
I am 6'4-6'5 in cowboy boots, they add around two inches of height

JEB stands on TipToe to look taller.
Op is literally blown out and made to look foolish.

>What is perspective?

Dumbest post I've seen all day.

He's almost a head above Trump in this photo. Even if he puts his heels down he'll be 2 inches above Trump.

Shit try at spin you dope.

>wearing cowboy boots
>larping as a cowboy in 2018

What's it like to be this autistically obsessed with Trump?

jeb!

Was just about to say the same thing. This shit was memed for like 2 weeks

What a pathetic ducking manlet trump is
I would stomp his little old ass into the ground

>trump is 6'3"
fuck. If I knew trump was such a fucking manlet, I wouldn't have voted for him.

He may be tall but verbally is about as itty-bitty as they come.

Double pay for shareblue all weekend. But muh Russia

Says soyboy hahha sure kid

OP thinks about Trump all day, every day.
When does Trump think about OP?
NEVER! - OP BTFO

at 6'3" the obesity cutoff is 199lbs. why is media saying he made it by 1 pound?

because they report on every lie Trump says. It's easier than reporting on the awful things he actually does.

This. Hulk Hogan used to be 6'6" when he was younger, now he's like 6'3" if even. We shrink as we age, and back and neck injuries can accelerate the process.

Hulk replaced his hips which shrunk him.

Hulk was a pro wrestler, which means he has put his body through many liftetimes’ worth of injury, overuse, and abuse. He's basically a walking gnarl of scar tissue and concussed brains.
Trump is a fat sack of grease who hasn’t lifted a finger in his life and thinks that exercise is a waste of his life energy. There’s no way that nigger has shrunk an inch because of injury.

Hey Jeb. This is a fairly low energy way to attack doncha think? How to you go on day after day.....

Did somebody say fancy boots?

It'd be cool if that guy was 6'5 and all females were that big.

He has great taste in shoes. About to leave the heel does make him look like manlet tryhard

JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB

Does anyone else feel like Jeb and Hillary would be very similar? I mean Jens probably a bit more honest but they are the exact same cut of people.

Jeb is the bigger man, literally and figuratively

Jeb's obviously taller than the rest.

JEB!

>echo chamber collectively loses its shit when their president lies to avoid being labeled "Morbidly Obese"

"If there is a shutdown, I think it would be a tremendously negative mark on the President of the United States. He's the one that has to bring people together."

"I hear the Democrats are going to be blamed, and the Republicans are going to be blamed, I actually think the President would be blamed."

"Well, if you say, "Who gets fired?" it always has to be the top. I mean, problems start from the top, and they have to get solved from the top, and the President's the leader, and he's gotta get everyone in a room and he's got to lead."

Donald J. Trump 2011

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/954582534830014464

It's the drumpanzees. They've made being a Trump supporter a part of their identity, so they see any criticism against Trump as an attack on their own person. This is why they cannot be argued with, because to them you're not saying that only Trump is bad - you're saying that they are bad too.

And although that is true that they're also bad, it's also the reason as to why It's so difficult to convince them otherwise.

"I believe the clitoris is on the top"
"See, If you imagine its a women on her belly..."