Women aren’t financially respon-

>women aren’t financially respon-

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/09/21/carly-fiorina-hp-ceo-business-record/
vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-exclusive
forbes.com/sites/jeffkauflin/2016/12/20/the-worst-ceo-screw-ups-of-2016/#2206fd5e36bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>in a community collegede
>bragging about being a stripper
> still getting the answers online because numbers are hard and sexist

How do we fix women?

yeah, somehow they think being a stripper is proud way to earn money, how about you stay at home and finish school while your parents support you like they are supposed to, also I wonder how much all those tats cost her and those stripper clothes.. with all that money she could have easily invested in many other things

>Parents
>Supporting their kids in burgerland

You know she got kicked out of the house as soon as she turned 18, because there is no such thing as family structure in the land of the free

When you're smart enough for college but too dumb for common sense. That nose ring and tear drop tattoo will get her far in life.

Think she'd let me have the last chicken tendie?

t. country that uses its children as drug mules.

Going to college is not financially responsible.

t. Country where all kids are in some kind of drug

Kek this is the truth right here

well atleast thats a family related activity

If you're making bank as a hooer, and suck at studying (or lazy) so much you need to look up answers, why even bother going to college? It's just a waste of time for a diploma that's going to be worthless either way.

Thank God my wife never went to college. I feel like Sup Forums but my waifu is not 2D.

I swear we had that same wrapping paper/plastic tray at my school, they must mass produce them or something

>gotta be something as high paying as a stripper to pay for school

MURRICA

this looks like high-school tier math, what a retard.

t. country where all drugs are in kids

if my daughter was a raging whore Id kick her out too

Imagine how much more money she would have if she hadn't gotten all those stupid tattoos.

Why are the ugliest chicks sex workers.

Teehee, watch me whore myself out for a degree I'll become a diversity hire middle manager with and ruin everything at a mega corp!

idk man, in a lot of tech companies tatoos and piercings are becoming almost mandatory. I find it disgusting and would never have one, but the times are a'changin

i really really like your picture

Who cares, she'll fail school anyways and turn into a drug mule

> tattoos look like someone just fucking randomly doodled on her body while she was passed out
be proud
we iz n skool

youth don't last forever and she can do this in the future

> Christine Stewart
> proud of "education"
> completing homework with YAHOO ANSWERS

>marking up the packaging destroying it's collectibility

Yup they sure know how to operate, just like Carly did great at HP
fortune.com/2015/09/21/carly-fiorina-hp-ceo-business-record/
You are a fucking retard

Her name is Christine and she's a Junior along side me here at Drexel. She is pursuing a BA in Math. Nice girl actually.

>Yup they sure know how to operate,
vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-exclusive

kek

If we have strippers with college degrees are college degrees even worth anything anymore???

LITERALLY 9th GRADE MATH

and I thought I was a brainlet

>If we have strippers with college degrees are college degrees even worth anything anymore???
Black womenz be the most college enrollingest demographic in the world, honay
jealous wyt boi?

nice quads, checked

I guess the pretty ones parasite rich betas and don't need to be literal whores

kek forgot about that one. Here is another >Heather Bresch
> EpiPen product, an injected medicine for people with life-threatening allergies, was priced at $124 in 2009. By May 2016 EpiPen cost nearly $609, leaving parents who needed it for their children in a tight financial spot. In a Congressional hearing focused on the price hikes, Mylan CEO Heather Bresch said EpiPen was priced fairly and blamed increased costs on high-deductible health plans. House Representatives weren’t convinced. “I am sickened by what I’ve heard,” said Representative John Duncan (R., Tenn.).
forbes.com/sites/jeffkauflin/2016/12/20/the-worst-ceo-screw-ups-of-2016/#2206fd5e36bc