Are you hyped for Elbaf?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/zkjqbu.MP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Yes

Maybe

Maybe

In flashbacks because Elbaf is destroyed and the giants just roam around now.

I don't know

old One Piece was so fucking good

You bet I am.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Katakuri is not a jobber.

>she doesn't know what to be furious about

is she us?

Daily reminder that Carrot is going to win the Luffybowl and is the perfect match for him.

Yes and no I am excited for it it but at the same time I want to get to Wano and see Samurai battles.

Fuck off, shippingfag

No u

yes a lot

You're just mad she'll never want your carrot, even if she was real she'd go for a Chad before even giving you the slightest bit of attention.

You're sharing a board with a murderer and a rapist.
Just wanted to let you know.

A Chad wouldn't have carrots at the ready.

Okay?

A murderer and a rapist? Well I'm a hip-hop super star so we know who 3 posters in the thread are

is doffy posting from impel down?

>Based Flamingo
>Raping any low life scum
Please user at best he used Sugar as a tiy of his own if you know what I mean.

Giola was a mole for Big Mom.

Are you hyped for Gear 5th Monkey God Awakening vs Kaido?

That makes two of us!

Fuck off Kanye/Lupe/MF DOOM

Yeah, well I'm unsure if I want to fuck a fish or a rabbit so fuck you

What are you talking about?

Sure am! Too bad we might not see young Dorry and Broggy in action in Mama's flashback. Maybe when the Strawhats actually get there we will see more of them and the long waited reunion of the Giant Pirates

Are you talking about yourself?

>death gear
What the hell, this is not naruto

since bleach and naruto wrapped up all the edgelord fucks have transferred over to one piece, and are making retarded edgenigga theories about luffy's powerups
my personal theory about g5 is something like this
>luffy compresses all the rubber in his body with haki, looks like a brain point chopper size swole manlet
>won't be able to stretch his limbs like usual gomu attacks
>but will be incredibly fast and hard to hit
>as well as being incredibly dense
>CoA will have to cover a much smaller area, so can be much stronger and more concentrated while also not being as exhausting
>luffy becomes a literal living cannonball
i honestly think this is possible, given the way oda works
>significantly distinct from other gears
>goofy, funny looking and unexpected, will surprise the fans (something he tries to do imo)
>fulfills luffy's need for a powerup that doesn't rinse through his stamina and haki

I can't beleive I'm buggyposting in mspaint

I can't fucking wait

Not if it means 5 months of flashbacks.

Do you think Monet participated in Cesar's orgies?

Elbaph*

If oda tries to surprise fans then why does he reuse the same plot so much?

>so much
Dressrosa and?

Very.
I still think we'll get an arc around it. Oda may take his sweet time developing things, but he won't skimp out on showing off a locale he's had namedropped for years now. We'll get the Elbaf flashback and then a look at it in modern times, probably after Wano and the Reverie.

You know it still is good, right? Zou and Whole Cake Island are amazing. WCI is roughly Impel Down tier so far.

Fishman Island sucked and it took Oda a while to get back on his feet after the timeskip, for whatever reason.

I honestly just want the crew to be reunited again and have them sail on their own for a while.

The last time we didn't know what the next destination was was before Punk Hazard.

That's how he operates. He tries to surprise fans with the details, but the general structure of the story is predictable. That's one of the reasons why it didn't become a complete mess.

While I love most of OP flashbacks I have to admit it's the most awkward place for a flashback so far. Even more so then Drum (in the middle of a punch). And I think Oda's tendency to put them the furthest it's possible rarely really benefits the story. I think he got it the best in Alabasta when all the exposition etc. was done in day 1, so the day 2 could run smoothly.

If WCI can stick the landing after the flashback then it'll definitely be one of my favorite arcs, period. Given how much shit there is to handle in the wake of the rocket strike on Big Mom, it's a big ask, but I'm hoping it can pull it off.

If nothing else I hope we get some good fights following the flashback, Luffy's fight with Cracker was good, but left me wanting a bit more and there's so many potential, interesting choices for fights at the tea party that I'd be disappointed if we didn't get some Straw Hat 1 on 1's with allied fights mixed in.

the broad strokes of the story are somewhat cyclical, which i think is related to the overarching theme of inherited will, but the particulars often come out of fucking nowhere. like the reveal of g4, or sanji's family, or DD being a celestial dragon etc

It'd be nice if they had one or two tasks that they could all focus on doing together, as opposed to splitting up into a bunch of groups mixed with their respective allies of the arc.

fuck off viz

i never will understand why fan transformations add lines and shapes

She's in.

The team is too big for it, I think. I'd much rather have them split int ~3 groups and showcase relationships which weren't shown at all or in a long time (like Franky/Nami for the first one or Zoro/Chopper for the second). And for sure no Nami/Sanji or Zoro/Sanji etc. in the same team.

Not really since it means it's gonna take like 8 months until we knows what happens at the party.

She's in.

panels are messy and ugly now

Is Big Mom autistic?

Absolutely

Expand your collection dammit.

She's dead

Yep, she's in pieces

-the smoking wreckage of the lab, having bled out from her heart getting stabbed by Caesar

I want to be in her if you know what I mean

Why the fuck do people like that bitch Monet so much? She was a villain and had no redeeming qualities.

Hey, guys. I'm catching up on One Piece, haven't read it for about five years now. Should I bother catching up with the show too? I remember really enjoying it back in the good old days, with some great memories of the more powerful moments of the manga being adapted really well (Luffy VS Crocodile, Luffy VS Usopp, Luffy VS Lucci) but I also remember that it was getting real slow and not as good at adapting stuff (They adapted Marineford badly and dragged it on too long, in my opinion) and I'm afraid it's still like that

Sorry for the blog post, I guess the TL;DR is: Is the show worth watching or not?

>I'm afraid it's still like that
It's gotten worse.
The manga is still amazing though.

not
play the games if you want the voices, but that's it

it's way worse now (talking about the manga, disregard the anime) but still bearable

Damn. What a shame.

Some of the key scenes are nice. Just watch the the sruff you liked in the manga on youtube.

The anime peaked at thriller bark IMO

But she's cute!

Why was Dressrosa arc the best arc?

Google One Pace

I suppose that's true, though I would wonder if 2 groups could possibly work for some of the more Straw Hat relevant plots in Wano, such as the poneglyphs, but 3 would be the safe option to avoid it being too crowded.

As you said, there's some interactions of the main Straw Hats that haven't had much time to be explored, Franky receives the short end of that stick quite a lot as the designated ship-babysitter, which was one of the elements of Dressrosa that I loved early on, just Franky tagging along with Luffy's group and being able to direct him along.

As for some of the more common character match ups, I'd be sad to not see the ramifications of the events of WCI on Sanji's interactions with his more common interaction targets, like Nami, Luffy and Zoro. But hopefully that'd be touched on in the journey to Wano so there's sufficient time for the other interactions to go ahead in Wano.

This is now a Perona thread.

ok

Poor mihawk, having to put up with their shit for 2 years.

With sound
my.mixtape.moe/zkjqbu.MP4

Is there a version of this pic that has Zoro yelling ghost blowjob while Mihawk is in the other room trying to sleep?

Cleavage.

He secretly likes their company.

>random sandnigger shows up
every time

>Implying he didn't secretly love it

With Sanji and Luffy, I'd like them to have some time to just goof around and not Luffy asking for food or Sanji getting mad about some shit. Their smalltalk as they fight the lapans (or whatever the were called) in Drum is probably my favorite in-crew comedy exchange in OP.

And honestly, I don't see Zoro/Sanji or Nami/Sanji dynamic ever changing. At best we will get some semi-bro moment once they Zoro and Sanji meet again. Though if Zoro was to be captured as some theories say, seeing Sanji be the one to rescue him (together with bridal carry) would be neat.

Oh, nd yeah, Franky got it the worst. He literally never talked with Nami and exchanged like three words with Zoro. He pretty much only has some actual relationship with Robin, Brook and Usopp. Though in the case of Usopp, I think we still have lots of unused potential, like they could have shared project or whatever.

>Zoro vs Luffy
what the fuck
>Zoro beating Luffy
what the fuck x2
>random sand nigger shows up
what the fuck x3
>prime Whitebeard shows up
what the fuck x4

This whole video
The guy's reaction was pretty funny.

No because that's Usopp's waifu

Kaya is his waifu.

She died of her hikkimori cancer aids

She was fine like 50 chapters ago or however long it was.

She recovered once Kuro stopped poisoning her.
She's waiting for him, it's the only real romance in the series.

I don't understand.

I think it was just because theres no other name that sounds like luffy

>running with arms behind him
Holy shit you can't make this up

-a coffin

Luffy x Boa
Zoro x Perona
Sanji x Pudding

These will become canon at some point and you know it, we will never actually see it but it will be briefly showed at the end of the manga somewhere, something like pudding standing beside Sanji at Baratie looking at the all blue; Zoro putting up with perona's shit at an undisclosed lcation with Mihawk's coat; Pregnant Boa at luffy's grave